• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dollarway @ Star City

Started by CounterPunch, October 17, 2014, 10:16:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bullseye

Quote from: AirWarren on October 25, 2014, 10:17:29 pm
Quote from: bullseye on October 25, 2014, 10:06:51 pm
24-20 star city won!!! Hey little Eddie person, we shall see u soon!

This big mouth loves calling people little.
Star city 24-20. Get over it BIG man..

AirWarren

bullseye

AirWarren

Jimbo Morphis

whoever from dway didn't know the holding calls were coming at the end have never been to star city.

CounterPunch

Quote from: Oldman on October 27, 2014, 09:21:56 am
whoever from dway didn't know the holding calls were coming at the end have never been to star city.
what are you talking about you old geezer?

Bigbossman

NoRetreat

I haven't been on in a while but after watching the entire game from last week there were clearly bad calls by the officials.One in particular tht stands out was when StarCity player caught the ball over Dway offenders head   to score the go ahead TD and the safety knocked the ball out the receivers hand out the back of the end zone.This should have been ruled a touchback Another one tht stands out resulted in a score was a pass near the sideline on a scoring drive when the receiver caught the ball and got hit and it should have been ruled an incomplete pass.SEE FOR YOUR SELF FROM HIGH LIGHTS FROM HOOTENS.

NoRetreat

For the rumors as it relates to Dway the player in question was cleared before the season started. .Our superintendent is on the AAA board.It wasn't about grades either

Jack1990

The PB Dollarway superintendent is on the AAA board?

DogsWin7

NoRetreat

Quote from: Jack1990 on October 30, 2014, 06:38:29 pm
Yes Bobby Acklin..Has been for a number of years

Jack1990

Quote from: NoRetreat on October 30, 2014, 06:44:13 pm
Quote from: Jack1990 on October 30, 2014, 06:38:29 pm
Yes Bobby Acklin..Has been for a number of years
According to the AAA handbook he isn't. My guess is he rotated off.

NoRetreat

Bobby Acklin
1st Vice President
Superintendent
Dollarway

Jack1990

Not trying to get in a urinating match...but according to the 2014-15 handbook it is:

1st Vice-President
John Ciesla
Superintendent
Greenwood

CounterPunch

Quote from: NoRetreat on October 30, 2014, 06:28:25 pm
I haven't been on in a while but after watching the entire game from last week there were clearly bad calls by the officials.One in particular tht stands out was when StarCity player caught the ball over Dway offenders head   to score the go ahead TD and the safety knocked the ball out the receivers hand out the back of the end zone.This should have been ruled a touchback Another one tht stands out resulted in a score was a pass near the sideline on a scoring drive when the receiver caught the ball and got hit and it should have been ruled an incomplete pass.SEE FOR YOUR SELF FROM HIGH LIGHTS FROM HOOTENS.
still whining about your butt whoopin' huh? Well once again you are wrong. Player had possession before ball was knocked out, out of bounds. And by the way SC didn't even score on that play but rather on the very next play. Try again. Yall got spanked.

Bulldog92

Quote from: CounterPunch on October 30, 2014, 07:10:13 pm
still whining about your butt whoopin' huh? Well once again you are wrong. Player had possession before ball was knocked out, out of bounds. And by the way SC didn't even score on that play but rather on the very next play. Try again. Yall got spanked.
Between The Commercial, Hootens, and the AAA you just can't get anything right NoRetreat, dang I feel sorry for ya!!  CP is correct about the play near the goal line.  The ball was caught the kid ran a couple of yards and then was knocked out of bounds where he lost the ball.  It did not go out the back of the end zone!! Give it up y'all got beat move on!!

NoRetreat

You couldn't have watched the same film that I watched and I'm good with where we are ..We still can come in first where do u all stand

CounterPunch

Quote from: NoRetreat on October 30, 2014, 08:05:22 pm
You couldn't have watched the same film that I watched and I'm good with where we are ..We still can come in first where do u all stand
we can tie for 2nd in conference and play yall in again in the second round where the same result of yall receiving a butt spanking will occur. Now go cry to ya momma.

AirWarren

Bunch of especially upset in this thread.

CounterPunch

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: AirWarren on October 30, 2014, 08:45:18 pm
Bunch of especially upset in this thread.
There's going to be a bunch in the Warren-Hamburg thread on Saturday morning too.

Ashy Larry

You retreated for "a while," NoRetreat. You should change your name to avoid being hypocritical.

Bulldog92

Quote from: NoRetreat on October 30, 2014, 08:05:22 pm
Watch the film again but before you do go back and re-read your comment on October 4 at 6:34 pm on the Warren/SC thread. You will prove yourself WRONG AGAIN!!! 
You are right about one thing though, I didn't watch the same film you watched.  I've watched the GAME film from two different angles multiple times and it proves what you say is wrong every time I watch it!!  Would you like to argue some more??

your name here

All you guys that piled on me last year when I complained about referees need to unleash on this guy.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas