• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dollarway @ Star City

Started by CounterPunch, October 17, 2014, 10:16:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Eddie Goodson

Were there any ejections? That's what matters to Crossett.

zebrafan

I knew this game would be nasty at the end! Smh pathetic.

Romeo

2 ejections. One for SC one for Dollarway.

mossflyer

Good thing is star city has Dewitt next week.

AirWarren

Big Fan

Quote from: AirWarren on October 24, 2014, 10:03:34 pm
Quote from: Romeo on October 24, 2014, 09:59:32 pm

Wonder who it was?
Big OLineman #75 for Dway.  Not sure about SC.

zebrafan

Wonder who it was?
Massive tackle for dway from what pbc tweeter said

AirWarren

Is that the one that someone said was a D1?

CounterPunch

Our ejection was a special teams guy.

zebrafan

Eaglemaniac

Congrats Star City. Sounds like it was a great game.

zebrafan

CounterPunch

Huge win for us! Our boys deserved this. We did it without several key players and our stud RB out in the 4th. Blake Wynn makes the best catch I've ever seen over a defender on 4th down and long for Star City to set up the go ahead score.

Oh...and get some Dway!

Romeo

According to pb commercial Franklin Giles for Dollarway and Beau Warren for Star City were the players ejected.

Big Fan

Quote from: CounterPunch on October 24, 2014, 10:10:43 pm
That's good coaching to have a special teams guy pick a fight with the star OL as the other team is needing to score in the closing seconds. 

CounterPunch

Quote from: zebrafan on October 24, 2014, 10:10:07 pm

Wonder who it was?
Massive tackle for dway from what pbc tweeter said
he threw an uppercut and acted a fool.

zebrafan

bulldoggfan23

Quote from: Big Fan on October 24, 2014, 10:12:53 pm
That's good coaching to have a special teams guy pick a fight with the star OL as the other team is needing to score in the closing seconds.
Actually 75 came off the bench and started throwing.

Ashy Larry

Quote from: AirWarren on October 24, 2014, 09:44:07 pm
Hearing Dollarway is refusing to shake hands. Throwing stuff on the field. Can anyone confirm?
Dollarway showed their rear ends, real classy.

mossflyer

It happens to the best of us

CounterPunch

Quote from: Big Fan on October 24, 2014, 10:12:53 pm
he didn't start it, but ok you Billy fan you

Ashy Larry

Quote from: AirWarren on October 24, 2014, 09:50:20 pm
Heading the police are having to be called in. Getting nasty.

That's what happens when you mix Jawga Boyz vs 2 live crew.
2 live? Lol that's way too old for them

CounterPunch

Here is the key to this game...Our defensive line bowed up and utterly whipped Dway's O line. They couldn't not run the ball at all.

retiredplayer

Heard dollarway was showing some real class tonight!  Great job Bulldogs!! 

mr.b@sc

What a game , our defense showed up tonight...congrats Bulldogs on a great win..

bullseye

Do it to em cardinals   do it to em!!! ;D. All you who jumped on that bus sing along with them. Do it em!! Lol!! Go dogs....,,

CounterPunch

I've got to give some props to a few guys tonight that really stepped up their game. Firstly our whole defensive line and linebackers gave %110 tonight. Davon Leak, defensive end for SC played like a beast tonight and made some huge plays! My hats off to him and the whole team.

BIGGOAT60

mr.b@sc

Quote from: BIGGOAT60 on October 24, 2014, 10:29:42 pm
Who won the fight?
Dway was still wanting to fight after the game was over..

AirWarren

They will find a 7/11 somewhere in PB tonight to finish the muggings.

BIGGOAT60

Quote from: mr.b@sc on October 24, 2014, 10:31:41 pm
Who won the fight?

Well if you can't beat em than BEAT EM

mr.b@sc

Quote from: BIGGOAT60 on October 24, 2014, 10:33:35 pm
Quote from: mr.b@sc on October 24, 2014, 10:31:41 pm
Who won the fight?

sc won the game and the fight..lol

BIGGOAT60

[/quote]

[/quote]sc won the game and the fight..lol
[/quote]

I DONT BELIEVE YOU LOL

mr.b@sc

Quote from: BIGGOAT60 on October 24, 2014, 10:35:46 pm

[/quote]sc won the game and the fight..lol
[/quote]

I DONT BELIEVE YOU LOL
[/quote]dway players were pulling their helmets off and throwing them on the ground..not smart

southernboy

The Refs won! He basically stood over the ball and watched the time run out....It was a good game though....

AirWarren

Quote from: southernboy on October 24, 2014, 10:54:21 pm
The Refs won! He basically stood over the ball and watched the time run out....It was a good game though....

Hmm.

Ashy Larry

Yeah, you're right. Dollarway was cheated out of the game tonight.

CounterPunch

you are retarded

bullseye

Chirp chirp !!  Lol!!

NoRetreat

Let's clear this up...If u watch the film u will see the Star City player started the the brawl and Dway player's reacted from there. I have a son on the team #5 and don't condone all that took place from either side.I have a good friend John Welch and Scott Johnson who are coaches on the staff and spoke with them and they agreed that both teams lost their cool.So before we bash Dway StarCity had a role in this also. So now to the game Star City game out and hit us in the mouth and we woke up and new we were in a ball game.We had our chances to win we we were up with mins left and our running back breaks for 20 yard when we're trying to run out the clock and fumbles.

CounterPunch

Quote from: NoRetreat on October 24, 2014, 11:04:02 pm
Let's clear this up...If u watch the film u will see the Star City player started the the brawl and Dway player's reacted from there. I have a son on the team #5 and don't condone all that took place from either side.I have a good friend John Welch and Scott Johnson who are coaches on the staff and spoke with them and they agreed that both teams lost their cool.So before we bash Dway StarCity had a role in this also. So now to the game Star City game out and hit us in the mouth and we woke up and new we were in a ball game.We had our chances to win we we were up with mins left and our running back breaks for 20 yard when we're trying to run out the clock and fumbles.
I can agree with most of this, and I'm glad you decided to get on tonight. You have bashed Star City for several weeks though, so don't give us props now. There are always variables in high school football(what ifs). Star City whipped Dway up front and we won a great football battle, with a patched up football team. Couldn't be more proud of the guys.

DWayAlumn2002

Good game and season for star city. Still don't know why the refs stood over the ball and not let us snap it but it should not have came down to that. Bad loss for us but it's the highlight of SC year. Hey. They might get the 3rd seed... 

Gotta get Murphy the ball more. He is electric but seems to get forgot about until the 4th qt. Late fumble on a big run really hurt.

Looks like we'll be playing for a share instead of an out right conference title...

southernboy

Quote from: CounterPunch on October 24, 2014, 10:58:40 pmquote author=southernboy link=topic=138397.msg3051604#msg3051604 date=1414209261]
you are retarded
[/quote]this coming from a Star City fan ....hmm
Sir I'm not a fan of neither team...just a lover of football and that's happened...he stood there over the ball not allowing them to run another play...

CounterPunch

Quote from: DWayAlumn2002 on October 24, 2014, 11:10:31 pm
Good game and season for star city. Still don't know why the refs stood over the ball and not let us snap it but it should not have came down to that. Bad loss for us but it's the highlight of SC year. Hey. They might get the 3rd seed... 

Gotta get Murphy the ball more. He is electric but seems to get forgot about until the 4th qt. Late fumble on a big run really hurt.

Looks like we'll be playing for a share instead of an out right conference title...
easy, chains weren't set. Also, even if you get snap off you are still on the 35 and have to throw a prayer. And don't downgrade our win. We could still get #2 seed. Heck we don't care what seed we get. Whoever we play, we can beat. Especially if we can get healthier, we will be trouble for anyone. Do it to em'

CounterPunch

The freaking chains weren't set and they were running down the field! My gosh

Big Fan

Quote from: CounterPunch on October 24, 2014, 11:13:39 pm
Quote from: DWayAlumn2002 on October 24, 2014, 11:10:31 pm

easy, chains weren't set. Also, even if you get snap off you are still on the 35 and have to throw a prayer. And don't downgrade our win. We could still get #2 seed. Heck we don't care what seed we get. Whoever we play, we can beat. Especially if we can get healthier, we will be trouble for anyone. Do it to em'
I agree SC will be a tough out for any team regardless of seed.   

arklasports57

Congrats SC. Sounds like it was a nail biter. Good job

DWayAlumn2002

Man lets be real. Star city isn't a contender. Dollarway lost to an opponent that they should have beat. It's high school football. It happens. Congrats.  If the chains aren't set then the clock stops until they are set right? We started that drive with two back to back holding calls with a running clock under a minute. For it to end like that was hurtful. Not sayin we catch the Hail Mary but at least get the play off for a chance. Oh well ain't nothing we can do about it now. Onward to Crossett?

Soirem

Sounds like a thrilling game, figured someone would get things right against a very one-dimensional DWay team this year. Was just hoping it would of been Warren, At least expect DWay to play upsetter in playoffs. Go cards!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas