• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dollarway @ Star City

Started by CounterPunch, October 17, 2014, 10:16:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CounterPunch

We have to get Dajunn Harris healthy and be men on the line of scrimmage to win this game. Big game for both teams. Dollarway holding out for a conference championship showdown with Warren and Star City fighting for seeding. Star City is struggling lately but is still a good football team, but must play up to their potential to beat Dollarway.

AirWarren

CounterPunch

Quote from: AirWarren on October 17, 2014, 10:18:44 pm
Y'all gonna be healthy?
2 defensive players possibly out rest of regular season. I'm hoping Dajunn is back next week. He did dress out tonight but did not touch the field.

AirWarren

He needs to get the ball as often as possible.

CounterPunch

Quote from: AirWarren on October 17, 2014, 10:21:54 pm
He needs to get the ball as often as possible.
yep. Shelton did a nice job replacing him tonight with 3 TDs as well but Dumas ain't no Dollarway.

AirWarren

Ashy Larry

CounterPunch

Quote from: AirWarren on October 17, 2014, 10:26:54 pm
How did the D1 look?
I can't tell whether or not he is soft or gives minimal effort. But I don't understand how a coach doesn't find a way to get a kid that size and speed the ball. Heck pitch it to him every time, forget throwing it.

AirWarren

Quote from: Ashy Larry on October 17, 2014, 10:40:32 pm
How did the D1 look?
Like D3... No effort

I got blasted on hogville for saying this. Glad it's not just me.

Hopefully once he gets to the hill he will be maximized. I'll sure take a kid with that size and potential as a hog.

True_Fan9

Better block 34 for Dway CP. he's the real deal

CounterPunch

Quote from: True_Fan9 on October 17, 2014, 10:58:30 pm
Better block 34 for Dway CP. he's the real deal
well, I would give it my best shot if I were playing but unfortunately I have no say in the game. I hope our guys have a big night, we need to after the last few weeks.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Being in twinkle town that always gives the bulldogs a chance! Could be interesting if it stays close late. Dollarway should handle business 42-14 Cards!

Bulldog92

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 17, 2014, 11:09:53 pm
Being in twinkle town that always gives the bulldogs a chance! Could be interesting if it stays close late. Dollarway should handle business 42-14 Cards!
Huh bet some Hamburg fans would say the same thing about playing in Dollarway!

Ashy Larry

Quote from: AirWarren on October 17, 2014, 10:56:59 pm
Quote from: Ashy Larry on October 17, 2014, 10:40:32 pm
How did the D1 look?
Like D3... No effort

I got blasted on hogville for saying this. Glad it's not just me.

Hopefully once he gets to the hill he will be maximized. I'll sure take a kid with that size and potential as a hog.
He's got all of the physical attributes that a D1 athlete should have. He took several plays off, especially when he knew it wasn't being thrown to him. He might be a freak when he gets to the hill but I have to question his competiveness, or lack there of. It was almost like he thought he was too good to be there.

BigLion10

I agree saw him play over the summer and there were plenty of players that outplayed him

NoRetreat

I will say this and it not being arrogant. ...If Dollarway play their game it we win by 21 or more...I know Hamburg fans will agree after playing both teams

Bulldog92

We will just have to see. SC has got to get healthy.

b.r.93

I agree from what I've seen Dollarway is the better team in this match up

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: Bulldog92 on October 17, 2014, 11:16:17 pm
I think they said the same thing about playing in Star City with 16 penalties to Star Citys 5.

Bulldog92

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 18, 2014, 12:08:46 am
I think they said the same thing about playing in Star City with 16 penalties to Star Citys 5.
After seeing the film they should have gotten quiet a few more.

Ashy Larry

Quote from: NoRetreat on October 17, 2014, 11:29:07 pm
I will say this and it not being arrogant. ...If Dollarway play their game it we win by 21 or more...I know Hamburg fans will agree after playing both teams
You seem less confident than usual?

NoRetreat

Quote from: Ashy Larry on October 18, 2014, 12:24:02 am
It's truly 1 game at a time and any team can be beat on any Fri.The only way our offense can be stopped is if we stop ourselves with penalties. We only punted twice against Hamburg and both of those drives were stalled out by penalties. Hamburg is a heck of a team and we needed to be pushed by them.Coach Lee told the players after the game to get rest over the weekend because practice will be turned up to get ready for the home stretch of our schedule

b.r.93

Quote from: Bulldog92 on October 18, 2014, 12:17:32 am

Yeah and I'm sure starcity shouldn't have gotten anymore flags either huh?

Bulldog92

Quote from: b.r.93 on October 18, 2014, 06:47:00 am
Quote from: Bulldog92 on October 18, 2014, 12:17:32 am
Yeah and I'm sure starcity shouldn't have gotten anymore flags either huh?
Your right 93.

bulldoghistorian

I know we are gonna have to play a pretty much mistake free game to have a chance. Playing at home gives us an advantage. We haven't lost back to back home games since the 2007 season. However. If we don't play better than we have the last few weeks, that streak will likely end.

bulldoghistorian

The last time Dollarway came to S C was in 2010. S C won 36-0.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: NoRetreat on October 18, 2014, 06:31:51 am
It's truly 1 game at a time and any team can be beat on any Fri.The only way our offense can be stopped is if we stop ourselves with penalties. We only punted twice against Hamburg and both of those drives were stalled out by penalties. Hamburg is a heck of a team and we needed to be pushed by them.Coach Lee told the players after the game to get rest over the weekend because practice will be turned up to get ready for the home stretch of our schedule
I think you guys had 4 penalties vs Hamburg with the Lions getting 15 penalties (and I'm sure the Lions deserved everyone of those also), but you can go ahead and put it in the bank when you come out of the game this friday night vs Star City  you guys will have 15 plus penalties (hopefully that is not the case)........... I still think you guys will come out on top...

DWayAlumn2002

This could be a "Trap Game". SC is gonna give us everything they have! Can't get caught looking ahead to Warren. I'll take us by 10.

cuckoobird

Dway wins big and could possibly pitch two straight shut outs vs the bulldogs.

Bulldog92

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 20, 2014, 07:29:55 am
Quote from: NoRetreat on October 18, 2014, 06:31:51 am
I think you guys had 4 penalties vs Hamburg with the Lions getting 15 penalties (and I'm sure the Lions deserved everyone of those also), but you can go ahead and put it in the bank when you come out of the game this friday night vs Star City  you guys will have 15 plus penalties (hopefully that is not the case)........... I still think you guys will come out on top...
Razorback you are an idiot. SC gets penalized as much as anyone wether we are at home or away. You need to get out and actually watch a game instead of getting your information second hand.

LJ06

Quote from: DWayAlumn2002 on October 20, 2014, 10:39:44 am
This could be a "Trap Game". SC is gonna give us everything they have! Can't get caught looking ahead to Warren. I'll take us by 10.

Still got two games before that week even comes along.  No way you guys should be looking ahead.

CounterPunch

I haven't heard anything as far as our injuries are concerned. Hoping for the best. Just to let everyone know I will not be on here much for the next several days, yall hold the fort down for me while I am out. Peace!

mr.b@sc

Quote from: CounterPunch on October 20, 2014, 08:07:49 pm
I haven't heard anything as far as our injuries are concerned. Hoping for the best. Just to let everyone know I will not be on here much for the next several days, yall hold the fort down for me while I am out. Peace!
I told you if you keep skipping that court ordered community service that you will get in more trouble...jk..lol..congrats and i hope the baby comes soon and is healthy and mom has a speedy recovery...

zebrafan

b.r.93

Bulldog92 do you actually believe what you just said hahah because if you do then you are the idiot

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: b.r.93 on October 21, 2014, 12:06:35 pm
Bulldog92 do you actually believe what you just said hahah because if you do then you are the idiot
Just watched game film and its confirmed I am not an idiot, atleast not today.. LOL 

b.r.93

I wasn't calling you an idiot razorback

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: b.r.93 on October 21, 2014, 04:12:19 pm
I wasn't calling you an idiot razorback
I know you wasn't.. LOL

mossflyer

mossflyer

Has star city gotten any healthier this week?

CounterPunch

Quote from: mossflyer on October 23, 2014, 06:41:59 pm
Has star city gotten any healthier this week?
we have Dajunn back but 2 defensive players probably out rest of year.

AirWarren

retiredplayer

Superjack45

Yeah come on dogs I will be keeping up with this game tonight, sure hope y'all can pull it off.

bullseye

It's about to happen!! Go dogs!!!

AirWarren

Shut those punks up from stank city.

Big Fan

Quote from: AirWarren on October 24, 2014, 04:29:34 pm
Shut those punks up from stank city.
Ambiguous.....how appropriate. 

bullseye

Only you airhead!! Can't wait 'lil man!!!

AirWarren

Pine bluff equals stank city you idiot, haha.

I'm cheering for star city!!!

bullseye

Quote from: AirWarren on October 24, 2014, 05:06:25 pm
Pine bluff equals stank city you idiot, haha.

I'm cheering for star city!!!
I got your idiot!! You know and I know who you are!! Keep on keeping on lil man!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas