• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Star city. 2014 version.

Started by AirWarren, September 26, 2014, 10:44:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Cp. Wouldn't you say both sides had a great crowd? I couldn't tell about out side.

Jack1990

Quote from: CounterPunch on October 05, 2014, 07:54:08 pm
Quote from: Romeo on October 05, 2014, 07:37:34 pm
Shout out to Chris Gragg for scoring his second career touchdown today and to Star City's Cedric Thornton for recovering a fumble for a touchdown today.
pretty cool
Cool indeed!

AirWarren

1990. What the heck happened to sandstorm????

Jack1990

My bad! Forgot to add it to my iTunes! Corrected that mistake yesterday though! It'll be heard from now on.

CounterPunch

Quote from: AirWarren on October 05, 2014, 08:25:33 pm
Cp. Wouldn't you say both sides had a great crowd? I couldn't tell about out side.
warrens looked weak at first but it eventually ended up being decent by the start of the game.

AirWarren

Quote from: Jack1990 on October 05, 2014, 08:32:12 pm
My bad! Forgot to add it to my iTunes! Corrected that mistake yesterday though! It'll be heard from now on.

And I won't be able to make it to this weeks game!

Jack1990

Quote from: AirWarren on October 05, 2014, 08:39:49 pm
Quote from: Jack1990 on October 05, 2014, 08:32:12 pm

And I won't be able to make it to this weeks game!
It'll be on the list for the rest of the season. Think you'll make another home game?

AirWarren

Quote from: CounterPunch on October 05, 2014, 08:38:23 pm
warrens looked weak at first but it eventually ended up being decent by the start of the game.

Running late from eating.

Jack1990

Had to hit the taco trailer before they could make it to the game!

mr.b@sc

Quote from: AirWarren on October 05, 2014, 08:42:25 pm

there were still a lot of empty seats on the home side..as well as warren is playing now they should start filling up...

AirWarren

Quote from: Jack1990 on October 05, 2014, 10:30:07 pm

That mother has some good food.

AirWarren

Quote from: mr.b@sc on October 06, 2014, 07:02:19 am
Quote from: AirWarren on October 05, 2014, 08:42:25 pm

there were still a lot of empty seats on the home side..as well as warren is playing now they should start filling up...

Our home side is so big that it always looks like it is "empty" at times when we actually have a decent crowd.

Jack1990

Quote from: AirWarren on October 06, 2014, 07:25:31 am

Yes it does!! Took me a few months to get up the courage to eat there, but now it's an every Friday thing!! Look forward to it being there and disappointed when they are on vacation!

AirWarren

Quote from: Jack1990 on October 06, 2014, 07:35:09 am
Quote from: AirWarren on October 06, 2014, 07:25:31 am

Yes it does!! Took me a few months to get up the courage to eat there, but now it's an every Friday thing!! Look forward to it being there and disappointed when they are on vacation!

I used to frequent this one in Benton until they moved to the Heights in Little Rock and opened up an actual restaurant. I still miss the one in Warren though. May have to hit it up next time I am home.

Superjack45

Quote from: Superjack45 on October 04, 2014, 09:11:40 pm
Quote from: NoRetreat on October 04, 2014, 06:34:20 pm
Quote from: Superjack45 on October 04, 2014, 04:06:19 pm
Do you really think SC is that bad because I am going to tell you they are not, they are a lot better than you think and all you Dway fans will find out. I can tell you if you run the ball in the middle you are going to be in for a long night. Because they have some horses upfront on their D-line, best thing to do is stretch them out but that just my opinion.
Dollarway will run the ball on u regardless if u have 10 in the box or not..We also have one of the fastest if not the fastest kids in the state at receiver so u will not want to play him single coverage..Just ask any team or coach that we have played..If u single coverage him tour in trouble
I hate to bring up last years Bville game how you all lined up and tried to run on them,when you run into a team that's not afraid of big bad Dway and execute their game plan what are you all going to do then. I can tell you what is going to happen you are going to lose because you won't be able to adjust when a team lines up and whoop( urban dictionary meaning)your tale. So when It happen don't be shocked.
Just like I said. Whoop your tale. ;D ;D

Big Fan

Quote from: Superjack45 on October 24, 2014, 11:25:15 pm
Quote from: Superjack45 on October 04, 2014, 09:11:40 pm
Quote from: NoRetreat on October 04, 2014, 06:34:20 pm
Quote from: Superjack45 on October 04, 2014, 04:06:19 pm
Do you really think SC is that bad because I am going to tell you they are not, they are a lot better than you think and all you Dway fans will find out. I can tell you if you run the ball in the middle you are going to be in for a long night. Because they have some horses upfront on their D-line, best thing to do is stretch them out but that just my opinion.
Dollarway will run the ball on u regardless if u have 10 in the box or not..We also have one of the fastest if not the fastest kids in the state at receiver so u will not want to play him single coverage..Just ask any team or coach that we have played..If u single coverage him tour in trouble
I hate to bring up last years Bville game how you all lined up and tried to run on them,when you run into a team that's not afraid of big bad Dway and execute their game plan what are you all going to do then. I can tell you what is going to happen you are going to lose because you won't be able to adjust when a team lines up and whoop( urban dictionary meaning)your tale. So when It happen don't be shocked.
Just like I said. Whoop your tale. ;D ;D
A battle of two titans here, but I think SJ wins. 

LJ06

Bigbossman

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas