• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Star city. 2014 version.

Started by AirWarren, September 26, 2014, 10:44:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CounterPunch

As a fan of the game this is my keys to win the game for the bulldogs..

1 or less turnover on offense
Dajunn Harris 20+ carries with balanced pass game
Defense don't give up easy catches
Put pressure on Warren QB (whoever he is)

CounterPunch

Quote from: Overdahill on September 28, 2014, 06:30:14 pm
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 28, 2014, 04:15:58 pm
A couple questions will be answered this week:

1. Can Star City finally step up and beat one of the "big boys" or will they choke as usual?
2. Will Hembree figure out that his best QB on the team is Gorman and play him the entire     game?

Not sure if it will be a choke but it will be a loss
you guarantee that?

cuckoobird

Keys to victory:
1. Score more points than the other team
2. Nothing else matters

CounterPunch

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 28, 2014, 06:53:05 pm
Keys to victory:
1. Score more points than the other team
2. Nothing else matters
well other things have to work for you to do that.

cuckoobird

Naw, the keys to victory are so much bull. They are even more bull than i spew. It doesnt matter how you score, as long as its more than the other team. Idc if its 5 run back kickoffs or 3 pick sixes and 2 scoop and scores. If the other team only scores 4 or less, you win.

CounterPunch

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 28, 2014, 07:31:02 pm
Naw, the keys to victory are so much bull. They are even more bull than i spew. It doesnt matter how you score, as long as its more than the other team. Idc if its 5 run back kickoffs or 3 pick sixes and 2 scoop and scores. If the other team only scores 4 or less, you win.
I agree with your point but you aren't getting mine.

mossflyer

I've seen both teams play every game...on video, but I've still seen them. From what I have seen...star city is the best team.  They may not show that Friday night, but that's what I see. 

#4 for sc is a hoss and the passing game for sc has impressed me. There's not really a breakaway wide receiver but they have nice size, run solid routes, and catch the ball well. The lines on both sides of the ball have impressed me and it looks like Capps is only going one way this year which should help him to continue to dominate later in games.

CounterPunch

Quote from: mossflyer on September 28, 2014, 07:59:58 pm
I've seen both teams play every game...on video, but I've still seen them. From what I have seen...star city is the best team.  They may not show that Friday night, but that's what I see. 

#4 for sc is a hoss and the passing game for sc has impressed me. There's not really a breakaway wide receiver but they have nice size, run solid routes, and catch the ball well. The lines on both sides of the ball have impressed me and it looks like Capps is only going one way this year which should help him to continue to dominate later in games.
I agree but we have to get over that hump. And it's a big one.

Overdahill

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 28, 2014, 06:42:23 pm

1. Can Star City finally step up and beat one of the "big boys" or will they choke as usual?
2. Will Hembree figure out that his best QB on the team is Gorman and play him the entire     game?

you guarantee that?

Sure. But I guaranteed the Hogs over the Aggies too

CounterPunch

Quote from: Overdahill on September 28, 2014, 08:37:07 pm
Quote from: CounterPunch on September 28, 2014, 06:42:23 pm

you guarantee that?

Sure. But I guaranteed the Hogs over the Aggies too
you were almost right on that one

Overdahill

bulldoghistorian

LJ06

LJ06

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on September 28, 2014, 10:17:17 am
My prediction is that the Old Blue Dogs from Star City will hand warren a fresh pair of "greyhound" tickets to 3rd seedville  (5 miles south of dollarway). Warren will not, can not win without a quarterback, and Im not sure if they have any quality receivers either. Ive never seen so many dropped passes before in my life (looked like a game of Hot Potato).....And this is the Number 1 team in 4A???

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....
Go Greyhounds, looks like we will be splitting the conference title thought!

This is how I know you didn't even watch the game

CounterPunch

Quote from: LJ06 on September 28, 2014, 09:32:04 pm
My prediction is that the Old Blue Dogs from Star City will hand warren a fresh pair of "greyhound" tickets to 3rd seedville  (5 miles south of dollarway). Warren will not, can not win without a quarterback, and Im not sure if they have any quality receivers either. Ive never seen so many dropped passes before in my life (looked like a game of Hot Potato).....And this is the Number 1 team in 4A???

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....

last week he said Star City sucked

CatchTheGreyhound!

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....

you are saying otherwise???? Your quarterback went for like 2/50 in the first quarter alone, obviously no one was catching the ball...fundamentals of football 101!!!

CatchTheGreyhound!

September 29, 2014, 03:19:17 am #66 Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 05:19:53 am by CatchTheGreyhound!
Quote from: CounterPunch on September 28, 2014, 09:33:18 pm

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....

[/quote
Hold on there buddy...never said you guys sucked, i just simply wasn't impressed after seeing you guys play Lonoke. This week coach Harrison will show you guys how its done properly...your welcome to come watch, you can drive, or catchthegreyhound!!! By the way fellas "Dollarway"....hope you all understands what that mean!

LJ06

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on September 29, 2014, 03:11:10 am

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....

you are saying otherwise???? Your quarterback went for like 2/50 in the first quarter alone, obviously no one was catching the ball...fundamentals of football 101!!!

More like 2/17 the entire game and he over threw everybody. Wasn't receivers fault.

AirWarren

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....

I saw overthrows. Not dropped passes.

Please, go reflect on your greyhounds.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on September 29, 2014, 06:42:57 am

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....

He can't. He is still in disbelief that they lost the conference last week. Helena won't lose a conference game.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Romeo on September 28, 2014, 06:13:30 pm
My man J. Wright is showing off today for the Vikings. He has a career high in receiving yards.
watched the whole game. j played great. turner said he was going to include him more in the game plans. hope thats true.

Bulldog92

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on September 29, 2014, 03:19:17 am

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....

[/quote
Hold on there buddy...never said you guys sucked, i just simply wasn't impressed after seeing you guys play Lonoke. This week coach Harrison will show you guys how its done properly...your welcome to come watch, you can drive, or catchthegreyhound!!! By the way fellas "Dollarway"....hope you all understands what that mean!
Another one of your great predictions??  Maybe you need to say the opposite of what you are thinking!!

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: LJ06 on September 29, 2014, 07:11:49 am

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....

He can't. He is still in disbelief that they lost the conference last week. Helena won't lose a conference game.
They will lose to the ricebirds and when they do we will have our share of the title! The "fact" of the matter is at worse we are 2-4A(stongest conference in 4-A besides 7-4A) second seed quality....star city  and warn on the other hand are compeating for 2nd/3rd seed at best.....I bet all the flees on the star city bull dogs that dollarway will..and I repeat "will" iMO be 8-4A champs. Not being mean just stating the facts.

cuckoobird

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on September 29, 2014, 10:19:30 am

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....

They will lose to the ricebirds and when they do we will have our share of the title! The "fact" of the matter is at worse we are 2-4A(stongest conference in 4-A besides 7-4A) second seed quality....star city  and warn on the other hand are compeating for 2nd/3rd seed at best.....I bet all the flees on the star city bull dogs that dollarway will..and I repeat "will" iMO be 8-4A champs. Not being mean just stating the facts.
well if the ricebirds beat hwhc, we win the conference

STUNNA

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....

You're stating an opinion. It's not a fact because it has not been proven yet.

mossflyer

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....

The fourth seed, whoever that may be, out of the 8-4A this year would beat whoever the number 1 seed is out of the 2-4A this year.  If you look at the top two teams from each conference, I think it goes like this:

1.  7-4A and 8-4A (too close to call)
3.  4-4A
4.  2-4A
5.  3-4A
6.  1-4A

Earnest T Bass Sr.

I see dollarway battling for 4th or 5th with Monticello and Crossett. 

Time will tell all

AirWarren

Quote from: Earnest T Bass Sr. on September 29, 2014, 11:48:34 am

Time will tell all

Dollarway battling for 4th? wow.

cuckoobird

Youre just as crazy as the earnest T on andy griffith

SUGARTOWN

Isn't nice that we have playoffs so all of these "best" conference debates will actually get settled on the field?  :)

It's way too early to say for sure who the best conference is...

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Earnest T Bass Sr. on September 29, 2014, 11:48:34 am

Time will tell all
you better be a little more worried about dway than monticello or crossett.

Ashy Larry

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....

Early onset dementia?

cuckoobird

Quote from: Ashy Larry on September 29, 2014, 01:39:22 pm

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....

Early onset dementia?
ADHD youth of today. He can't concentrate long enough to form a educated opinion.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 29, 2014, 01:45:13 pm

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....

Early onset dementia?
ADHD youth of today. He can't concentrate long enough to form a educated opinion.
no child left behind.

cuckoobird

Quote from: Oldman on September 29, 2014, 01:49:58 pm
Quote from: cuckoobird on September 29, 2014, 01:45:13 pm

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....

Early onset dementia?
no child left behind.
and he's probably the one everyone else is waiting on

Bulldog92

Quote from: LJ06 on September 27, 2014, 08:32:28 pm
If Warren wakes up and plays like the 4th quarter of the Crossett game and against Southside it will be a dandy of a game for sure.
I agree with CP.  Just hope both teams show up and leave it all on the field.  Should be a great game and am looking forward to not only the game but the atmosphere.  The stands should be packed on both sides and emotions will be running high.

CatchTheGreyhound!

September 29, 2014, 05:16:21 pm #86 Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 05:20:01 pm by CatchTheGreyhound!
Quote from: mossflyer on September 29, 2014, 11:32:24 am

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....

The fourth seed, whoever that may be, out of the 8-4A this year would beat whoever the number 1 seed is out of the 2-4A this year.  If you look at the top two teams from each conference, I think it goes like this:

3.  4-4A
4.  2-4A
5.  3-4A
6.  1-4A
Can you remind me once again ( because according to the diagnosis of these babbling buffoons, my ADHD and early dementia, I believe it was, I cannot recall). WHAT 2 CONFERENCES DO THE 4A STATE CHAMPS BELONG THE LAST 2YEARS???? CLEARLY ACCORDING TO THESE "BACKWOOD GENIUS" IT WOULD HAVE TO BE ONE OF YOUR "TOO CLOSE TO CALL CONFERENCES"... ???

LJ06

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on September 29, 2014, 05:16:21 pm

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....

3.  4-4A
4.  2-4A
5.  3-4A
6.  1-4A
Can you remind me once again ( because according to the diagnosis of these babbling buffoons, my ADHD and early dementia, I believe it was, I cannot recall). WHAT 2 CONFERENCES DO THE 4A STATE CHAMPS BELONG THE LAST 2YEARS???? CLEARLY ACCORDING TO THESE "BACKWOOD GENIUS" IT WOULD HAVE TO BE ONE OF YOUR "TOO CLOSE TO CALL CONFERENCES"... ???

And what does that pertain to this year?

CatchTheGreyhound!

September 29, 2014, 07:23:39 pm #88 Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 07:28:21 pm by CatchTheGreyhound!
Quote from: LJ06 on September 29, 2014, 05:37:08 pm
Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on September 29, 2014, 05:16:21 pm

SC 49
Warren 21

By the way....

3.  4-4A
4.  2-4A
5.  3-4A
6.  1-4A

And what does that pertain to this year?
"
Were not you guys struggling against the meager forces of The "Wingless" Eagles last week of "this year",  Or Maybe that was last year???? Please remind me, early dementia you know!!

Bulldog92

CatchTheGreyhound remind me again how the hounds have done the past two weeks?

LJ06

September 29, 2014, 08:04:11 pm #90 Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 08:28:46 pm by LJ06
Lets see they were suppose to dominate 2-4A, but lost to Helena.  They are now dependent on Helena losing to at least share conference.  Helena the 2-4A leader at this point got destroyed earlier in the year by 8-4A Dollarway.  8-4A is 3-1 vs 2-4A this season.  That includes wins over Helena, Lonoke and Stuttgart.  Your only win is over DeWitt who likely finishes 7th in the 8-4A.

Bulldog92

Gee wiz LJ, they beat Green County Tech like 38-7!!  Man War Memorial bound!!!!

CounterPunch

So lets talk about this game. Little bit quiet on both sides

LJ06

CounterPunch

Quote from: LJ06 on September 29, 2014, 08:28:06 pm
Anyway back to SC vs Warren....
do you expect Gorman to play all 4 quarters at QB?

LJ06

Quote from: Bulldog92 on September 29, 2014, 08:22:47 pm
Gee wiz LJ, they beat Green County Tech like 38-7!!  Man War Memorial bound!!!!

Wow!  A team thats won a total of 15 games since 2010! Wowza!

LJ06

Superjack45

September 29, 2014, 08:32:01 pm #97 Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 08:33:48 pm by Superjack45
What's to talk about? We are unsure of what we got so Friday will be new to us just like it is to you all.

LJ06

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 29, 2014, 08:26:50 pm
So lets talk about this game. Little bit quiet on both sides

This is expected due to Warren's poor performance to date.  Game has lost a little of its luster.

Jack1990

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 29, 2014, 08:29:14 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on September 29, 2014, 08:28:06 pm
Anyway back to SC vs Warren....
do you expect Gorman to play all 4 quarters at QB?
I think we'll see them both. I expect to see some wildcat type formations with Brown and Cox both in backfield.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas