• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stranger Things

Started by AirWarren, July 06, 2019, 11:18:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Anyone into it?

Caught up with season 1 and 2. Watching 3 now. Great show.

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

I have no idea why because I'm not a sci-fi fan, but I watch it. Finished the 3rd season today.

AirWarren

AirWarren

Cannot stand cliffhangers.

Bring on season 4!

Walter s

Love this show! Kinda like Goonies meets Poltergeist. Brings back fond memories from the 80s where I spent my teen years. Haven't had time to finish season 3 yet. So far it's still real good

AirWarren

Quote from: Walter s on July 21, 2019, 01:26:17 pm
Love this show! Kinda like Goonies meets Poltergeist. Brings back fond memories from the 80s where I spent my teen years. Haven't had time to finish season 3 yet. So far it's still real good

Goonies meets poltergeist meets IT.

LOVE IT.

Chief_Osceola™

It's awesome.  Every episode is an 80's nostalgia rush in some form.  I vividly remember me and my friends riding our bikes all over town and God knows where else, as long as we were home by dark.

AirWarren

My word. When separate ways starts playing...I get Will Byers chills on my neck.

phdefense

May 13, 2022, 04:09:08 pm #8 Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 04:12:32 pm by phdefense
Quote from: AirWarren on May 05, 2022, 02:34:48 pmMy word. When separate ways starts playing...I get Will Byers chills on my neck.

Yeah I think "Separate Ways & Sweet Dreams" have become the official This belongs in the 80's songs

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: AirWarren on May 05, 2022, 02:34:48 pm

My word. When separate ways starts playing...I get Will Byers chills on my neck.

Have you seen all of season 4? Master of Puppets got me wanting to run through a brick wall.

Also Eddie is my favorite character. He passed Hopper and Dustin on the last episode.

AirWarren

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on July 02, 2022, 09:47:42 pmHave you seen all of season 4? Master of Puppets got me wanting to run through a brick wall.

Also Eddie is my favorite character. He passed Hopper and Dustin on the last episode.

Oh yeah. We watched them Friday night. Rewatching them over the weekend to make sure nothing was missed.

That scene with Eddie rocking out was amazing but I was devastated that they took him from the show. I go back and forth as to who is my favorite because I do love all of their characters. I'm a big fan of Dustin and Harrington.

Overall, this is the best show ever in my opinion. And it's not even close. Can't wait for season 5.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas