• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parkers Chapel Coach

Started by GoodGuy, December 12, 2018, 08:51:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

boogercat

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on January 10, 2019, 01:07:28 pm
The only time I've ever avoided posting on FearlessFriday is when ordered not to by my superiors.

During my first three years at Norphlet,  Coach Steele ordered none of his staff to post on this board and I of course complied..

Coach Monden at Camden Fairview issued a similar order this last year.   I of course complied while I worked there.   The lone exception being a thread I started on the 2A board (here) asking if anyone had any or knew anyone who had any Norphlet Yearbooks.   I was looking for the ones I don't have for when my daughter attended Norphlet.   But I asked for Coach Monden's permission before opening the thread and it was granted.

I can understand why head coaches will do that to their assistants. Last thing a football program needs is some type of backlash on what a coach said on a message board that could damage his career. If a coach uses a message board I don't think they should be using their name as a username that is just me. A lot of people will say, well the coaches that do don't have nothing to hide. Which I agree and I support those coaches that do that but sometimes it can hurt you rather some people see it or not in a negative way. Once you post something it's out there,  I think using a different name than your real name would benefit the coach. People won't know who you are unless you make it known.

dragondad

Bates has posted twice in three years, this is a ridiculous discussion started by someone that's either a total clown or just has a bitter axe to grind.

I'd think a coach using their name would make them more apt to NOT get on here and act like an a** hat....

boogercat

So what bates responded becuase I opened my mouth on here about him and not everyone is getting but hurt over it. I really did believed he was on the coaching staff at El dorado under Reed. I will apologize.

PapaHog

I'm not going to read through all this... Who got this job?

i40traveler

Quote from: PapaHog on January 12, 2019, 01:01:10 pm
I'm not going to read through all this... Who got this job?

Elliott Jacobs

dragondad

Quote from: boogercat on January 11, 2019, 11:20:35 pm
So what bates responded becuase I opened my mouth on here about him and not everyone is getting but hurt over it. I really did believed he was on the coaching staff at El dorado under Reed. I will apologize.

Wasn't referring to you,  I was referring to the poster that called Bates out for replying to you.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: dragondad on January 11, 2019, 10:46:12 pm
Bates has posted twice in three years, this is a ridiculous discussion started by someone that's either a total clown or just has a bitter axe to grind.

I'd think a coach using their name would make them more apt to NOT get on here and act like an a** hat....
Exactly

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas