• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

YouTube link to my video I captured for Kirby's GW shot

Started by J.D., March 05, 2016, 11:44:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

Oxford Cat

Awesome moment for those kids and their coach. The adjustment to the left hand by that little guard was very impressive.

PuddlePirate12

The coach's reaction is priceless. That's what it's all about. Even more awesome to have experienced it in person

Silky Johnson

Even better was her and another girl fell and she got the foul call that could've lost the game. Seemed like she just had some bad luck but she definitely got redemption.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Silky Johnson on March 06, 2016, 02:19:23 am
Even better was her and another girl fell and she got the foul call that could've lost the game. Seemed like she just had some bad luck but she definitely got redemption.
she also was the gaurd to turn it over on a cross court path with 9 seconds left in the game in overtime.

This game was the most fun to be at because after the 3 in the middle of the 3rd quarter I thought maybe WV can pull away here. But the didn't. Kirby started right then pounding it inside, and getting second chance points.

The game winner can't happen with out a few things, first zimmernman took a pull up about 5 steps from the block to end regulation. (Had time to get closer) I think she should have went in all the way, Kirby had 10 fouls. Take it too her, but she doesn't she pulls up and #24 takes one step and threw it back in to her chest. That to me made the difference

Ned_Flanders

My favorite part about it is the girl trying to get up and the coach running in there and knocking her back down.  Haha

Moonshiner

Quote from: Ned_Flanders on March 06, 2016, 08:15:58 am
My favorite part about it is the girl trying to get up and the coach running in there and knocking her back down.  Haha

Yeah it looked like she was getting trampled

ReddieKnightTrojan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas