• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1A State Score thread(WEDNESDAY)

Started by Brian G, March 01, 2016, 07:59:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dc3

End of 3rd
WV 49 vs. Norfork 23
WV out scored Norfork 22-5 that quarter

Tom88us

dc3

HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers

eamo8911

HorseFeathers

Quote from: eamo8911 on March 02, 2016, 09:51:05 pm
FB says end of 3rd

It appears I jumped the gun...end of third per icc Twitter as well

HorseFeathers

Icc 88 wsgf 63 final(for real this time)

Silky Johnson

Aside from guy winning over CR region 2 had 2 blowouts and another double digit victory over region 3 in boys. Still think region 1 is the weakest region.

Central Ark

Region 3 was a good Guy team and a ton of mediocre teams.

Silky Johnson

I don't want to disrespect any team but I really didn't see Shirley getting beat by Norfork after seeing Norfork at Bay. The margin really surprised me as it was tight when I left at half.

PuddlePirate12

They couldn't keep Lewis from dumping it low on the drive

Silky Johnson

That's all he did the 2nd quarter when I was watching. Any guy who dropped to the block when he drove was getting a lay up.

D6Bound

March 02, 2016, 10:55:03 pm #64 Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 02:58:07 pm by D6Bound

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: Silky Johnson on March 02, 2016, 10:46:33 pm
That's all he did the 2nd quarter when I was watching. Any guy who dropped to the block when he drove was getting a lay up.

He's just a junior right?

Silky Johnson

Yeah, he's started since his freshmen season though.

PuddlePirate12

He's pretty good. Doesn't look like it just looking at him but he is good. I think I'd take him over GP pg 😉 Lol

riccoar

Quote from: HF on March 02, 2016, 10:00:45 pm
Icc 88 wsgf 63 final(for real this time)
A tale of two halfs, again.  Seems the times I've gotten to watch WSGF they put together pretty good 1st halfs and then just go flat out of the locker room. 

Bomberman

Quote from: Silky Johnson on March 02, 2016, 10:32:08 pm
I don't want to disrespect any team but I really didn't see Shirley getting beat by Norfork after seeing Norfork at Bay. The margin really surprised me as it was tight when I left at half.
I was honestly wondering why so many were picking Shirley in this game myself. I understand if you don't have a large sample size to work with, but Shirley I believe lost to Calico Rock and Viola this season, while Norfork beat CR 3 times and Viola twice. Obviously Bay handled Norfork and that is no surprise, Norfork is no where close to them. No disrespect to your post.

Catfish

Shirley only has one senior on the team and that was the point guard. The rest are sophomores and Juniors. They will be back. They have a great coach.

Yardbird

Silky Johnson

No. Anything can happen though, they play Emerson tonight so I don't see them matching up with Guy.

Bomberman

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas