• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Possible upsets first round?

Started by Blueway, February 29, 2016, 08:14:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ErnestTBass

Yeah the Guiden girl had a decent career don't recall much about the others really thriving or being heavily recruited. Funny Supt at Guy told me personally that no offers had been extended that he knew of and didn't figure any were on the table. But he's only the Supt at Guy and we all know that means he's probably not in the loop. This was back in early Feb around SIGNING DAY.  ::)

StateChamps09

Funny I know the man pretttttttty well, and he and I just talked about it tonight. Nice try though ;)

ErnestTBass

Well I'll take my crow any way you want to serve it when I see that D1 letter of intent signed! How will you want yours?

StateChamps09

Fried bro.. unfortunately (which is smarter on his part) he's contemplating one or two juco's cause he "acctually wants to play" so that'll come into play as well.

Catfish

Quote from: StateChamps09 on March 01, 2016, 10:21:07 pm
Fried bro.. unfortunately (which is smarter on his part) he's contemplating one or two juco's cause he "acctually wants to play" so that'll come into play as well.

I've seen I'm play. He's a showboater and no where near as good as he thinks he is. He's about 5 foot tall. I haven't seen anywhere that he has any offers. Ballard is good. And the other kid is pretty good. But nobody wants to see the little guard running around shaking his head after he hits a shot. Or run down the court putting the guns in the holster. Or come across half court and shoot it and go about 1/10. I don't see how that would get a kid a scholarship. Good luck

riccoar

Opposition to a kid showboating is not a generational thing.  I'm 45 and it's a home training and respect thing.  And taunting of any kind is not tolerated and is against the rules.  And kids who are suppose to be looking at playing at the next level don't conduct themselves like that.  That being said, the PG from Guy has the talent.  If anything that might hold him back it would be his height.  But the kid can flat get after it and play.

StateChamps09

The bad thing is, he's 5 good something and can take it in on centers and get a call almost every time. College coaches look for things like that, and he creates his own space...golden ticket

Catfish

Quote from: StateChamps09 on March 02, 2016, 11:01:06 am
The bad thing is, he's 5 good something and can take it in on centers and get a call almost every time. College coaches look for things like that, and he creates his own space...golden ticket

The Centers in 1A are just a tad bit different then the Centers in D1... Lol

PuddlePirate12

Bradley won't be upsetting CL today lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas