• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

jalen smith hughes is he being recruited

Started by AA FAN, February 01, 2011, 10:01:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AA FAN

is he being recruited by any schools in the state....or anything.....

AA FAN

you know what schools are recruiting him....with his size I know some schools are probably looking over him....

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: Ballplayer on February 03, 2011, 08:26:04 am
you know what schools are recruiting him....with his size I know some schools are probably looking over him....
what kind of student is he??  from what i have heard some d2 schools have expressed interest..  that is just hear say tho..

herws

I know of some D 2's and some JUCO's that are after him. I think he will be going JUCO. The JUCO's that are after him are high level. Jalen's best ball is in front of him too.

onetopcop

He is being recruited by some D-1 school but being personally involve I know that his size is hurting him. He is a fundamentally sound player but you can not teach height. I will say that he will be an asset to any team that gets him because of his speed and ability to get up and down the court. If you watch him he rebounds the ball like he is 6-7. He also has a the best crossover in the 2A hands down. Ball handling is never an issue and he can blow right by most! The young man has not come close to reaching his peak. Watch this kid, he will be playing for someone who wants to win. Coaches are always impressed with his ability, but I am more impressed with his attitude and maturity. Believe me I am harder on him than anyone!!!!!

Bergman1820

onetopcop

He is about 5-7  but list at 5-8, it is what it is!!!

Bergman1820

Quote from: onetopcop on February 03, 2011, 05:19:27 pm
He is about 5-7  but list at 5-8, it is what it is!!!

Yep nothing can be done about that. Just work with what you were given and looks like that is what he is doing. And in a good way from what I see.

sportsfan00

Luv2Ball

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas