• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lent

Started by WPWells, March 16, 2014, 08:45:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

I've decided to give up Fearless Friday for the remainder of lent. I found myself spending way too much time on here and getting much too worked up about what people were saying on here. See y'all later!

cdelaney

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 16, 2014, 08:45:38 am
I've decided to give up Fearless Friday for the remainder of lent. I found myself spending way too much time on here and getting much too worked up about what people were saying on here. See y'all later!
Good luck.  Neds, Grampa, others from ECS, we need to test his resolve with plenty of obnoxious posts about Charleston- which comes naturally to us anyway!

KOJACK

Quote from: cdelaney on March 16, 2014, 10:26:53 am
Good luck.  Neds, Grampa, others from ECS, we need to test his resolve with plenty of obnoxious posts about Charleston- which comes naturally to us anyway!
Matthew 22:18 But Jesus, aware of their malice, said, "Why put me to the test, you hypocrites?
Smh :-\

neds

U don't strike me as a person that follows scripture

KOJACK

Quote from: neds on March 16, 2014, 11:49:03 am
9 To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10 "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.'

13 "But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, have mercy on me, a sinner.'

14 "I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted."

WildcatGrandpa13

Lol neds

cdelaney

Quote from: KOJACK on March 16, 2014, 11:10:31 am
Quote from: cdelaney on March 16, 2014, 10:26:53 am
Matthew 22:18 But Jesus, aware of their malice, said, "Why put me to the test, you hypocrites?
Smh :-\
Wow! Joke Kojo! Already went to church today.

KOJACK

Quote from: WildcatGrandpa13 on March 16, 2014, 12:49:29 pm
Lol neds
Is it funny gramps that someone may not follow the scripture? You EC$ guys sure are worldly. But I mean what should I expect from people that call people jokes and classless losers then as soon as someone says something they run and tell the mods... But hey you know let the one without sin cast the first stone.

Radiotalker

Quote from: KOJACK on March 16, 2014, 01:13:00 pm
Lol neds
Is it funny gramps that someone may not follow the scripture? You EC$ guys sure are worldly. But I mean what should I expect from people that call people jokes and classless losers then as soon as someone says something they run and tell the mods... But hey you know let the one without sin cast the first stone.

+1 Kojack......you nailed it

cdelaney

Lol neds
Ok Kojack you are really getting in deep here; I agree classless loser was a little harsh, but the guy who got suspended or whatever went way overboard and you know it. And why do you say the ECS tattled on him. I don't know what the "rules" for FF are, but if anyone deserved to get run, it was him.
Go back to the original post- it was clearly a good nature jab at 12th man. I don't need a New Testament lesson from you. Talk about casting the first stone.
I don't think calling into question someone's religious faith has a place on FF.

cdelaney

Quote from: Radiotalker on March 16, 2014, 01:20:19 pm
Lol neds

No, he didn't. -1000

KOJACK

Quote from: cdelaney on March 16, 2014, 03:37:03 pm
Lol neds
Ok Kojack you are really getting in deep here; I agree classless loser was a little harsh, but the guy who got suspended or whatever went way overboard and you know it. And why do you say the ECS tattled on him. I don't know what the "rules" for FF are, but if anyone deserved to get run, it was him.
Go back to the original post- it was clearly a good nature jab at 12th man. I don't need a New Testament lesson from you. Talk about casting the first stone.
I don't think calling into question someone's religious faith has a place on FF.
So then why did Neds question mine. I take religion everywhere I go...maybe u should try it instead of down grading people. Maybe you should witness instead.

KOJACK

Quote from: cdelaney on March 16, 2014, 03:37:52 pm
Lol neds

No, he didn't. -1000
You can't disagree with these guys Radiotalker. They are "above" us.

cdelaney

Quote from: KOJACK on March 16, 2014, 07:14:19 pm
Quote from: cdelaney on March 16, 2014, 03:37:52 pm
Lol neds

No, he didn't. -1000
You can't disagree with these guys Radiotalker. They are "above" us.
So how does that make "these guys" any different from every other person in FF? Who can you disagree with that they will not respond to you?

Texarkana_Piggie

i gave up soft drinks.  been a long week and a half without a diet dp.  from sonic. 

-Painted Fan-

I'm giving up high school basketball....
at least, until November.

adaptedtigerfan

KOJACK for President!!!!!

akbballer

He will be worst than Obama. Have a mercy on our soul.

CathywithaC

I gave up Winter for Lent, but the Big Guy obviously didn't get the memo!

WildcatGrandpa13

I gave up KOJACK for lent. Here's a little scripture: "Thou shalt love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you."

adaptedtigerfan

Why everybody always hatin on KOJACK??

KOJACK

Quote from: WildcatGrandpa13 on March 18, 2014, 11:02:45 am
I gave up KOJACK for lent. Here's a little scripture: "Thou shalt love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you."
The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.

RTF

"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog."

Like it!

KOJACK

March 19, 2014, 08:51:42 am #23 Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 08:57:13 am by KOJACK
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on March 18, 2014, 08:31:50 pm
Why everybody always hatin on KOJACK??
Haters gonna hate... ::)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas