• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkadelphia @ Pea Ridge - SEMIFINALS

Started by POTUS, November 24, 2017, 09:17:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elmerfudd

Quote from: POTUS on December 01, 2017, 09:25:32 pm
It all looks like bad sportsmanship when you get 3 or more Unsportsmanlike or Personal fouls. How many penalty yards do they have PRHog?

Must have been a LOT of private grabbing under the pile!! I'm sure there is a Pea Ridge video with proof of every one of them!!

prHOG13

Quote from: mossflyer on December 01, 2017, 09:31:55 pm
I really don't have any problems with the officials with the exceptions of the two unsportsmanlike penalties after a tackle for loss and the sack for major lost yardage. Two players walking towards their own sideline celebrating the play drew 15yard penalties.
One was for flexing, and the other was for a very minor dance. I agreed with the flexing, not the other one. Imo they only called the 2nd one because things were getting chippy so they were going to call everything tight.

In the end it's irrelevant.

mossflyer

December 01, 2017, 09:36:04 pm #202 Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 09:38:40 pm by mossflyer
POTUS...not the play I'm talking about. The only thing wrong with the play you speak of is...the Arkadelphia player won.  Both players were "fighting" to end the play and 25 beat 23.

POTUS

Quote from: mossflyer on December 01, 2017, 09:36:04 pm
POTUS...not the play I'm talking about. The only thing wrong with the play you speak of is...our player won.  Both players were "fighting" to end the play.

So we kept getting pushed and shoved way after the whistle, getting hands to the face, and our player pushed back once, and you're proud of your player because he "won?" Speaks volumes about your city and program.

Nacho

And Arkadelphia are the cry babies? Be a little classier POTUS.

elmerfudd

Quote from: POTUS on December 01, 2017, 09:39:15 pm
So we kept getting pushed and shoved way after the whistle, getting hands to the face, and our player pushed back once, and you're proud of your player because he "won?" Speaks volumes about your city and program.

😂😂

POTUS

Quote from: Nacho on December 01, 2017, 09:40:34 pm
And Arkadelphia are the cry babies? Be a little classier POTUS.

Please quote where I said Arkadelphia are cry babies. While you're at it, quote what I said that was classless of me. I've said they played well, they just needed to chill.

mossflyer

From what I could see...and granted...I can only see what I could see...your player caught a pass and retreated after being tackled and continued to fight for extra yardage...threw a punch to try to get free and the Arkadelphia DB countered and knocked him backwards.

It's clear to me that you have an issue with being whipped. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Arkadelphias team or the town in which they reside. There are professionals that can help with your condition. I sincerely hope you seek their counsel.

purplengold88

Blackhawk Down. Man I hate that PR loss tonight. NOT!! Hey,hey, hey good bye. And you still don't have a title.

catfan87

BLACKHAWKS DOWN!!!  Hope ya'll kept the scoreboard on long enough to get a picture this week!

Jabali

Did the whinehawks have time to get pics of the scoreboard? Were the Badgers noisey also?

eaglefan200

Quote from: POTUS on December 01, 2017, 09:13:49 pm
How rotten is Arkadelphia that they are up 41-18 and are playing like they're in Compton?

Extremely racist comment and not well taken. Arkadelphia is confident in their play style, has fun on the field, and play with swagger. They play hard for 48 minutes, regardless of the score. A very tasteless comment to compare this team to Compton, a city notorious for its gang violence.

POTUS

Quote from: mossflyer on December 01, 2017, 09:43:52 pm
From what I could see...and granted...I can only see what I could see...your player caught a pass and retreated after being tackled and continued to fight for extra yardage...threw a punch to try to get free and the Arkadelphia DB countered and knocked him backwards.

It's clear to me that you have an issue with being whipped. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Arkadelphias team or the town in which they reside. There are professionals that can help with your condition. I sincerely hope you seek their counsel.

Oh my lanta. We had to play a perfect game and we didn't. We got outplayed. I have no problem with that. While our player was being driven back, he did not throw a punch, and it's silly to think that. He shoved back after getting hands to the face, and he immediately got separated by our players. If it were the other way, we would have gotten a flag.

POTUS

Quote from: eaglefan200 on December 01, 2017, 09:46:56 pm
Extremely racist comment and not well taken. Arkadelphia is confident in their play style, has fun on the field, and play with swagger. They play hard for 48 minutes, regardless of the score. A very tasteless comment to compare this team to Compton, a city notorious for its gang violence.

Oh my. There is also a drug problem in Compton. Does that also mean I'm saying all of your players are drug addicts? No. Poor choice of words on my part. Things are chippy in Compton, and your players were playing chippy. Simple as that. No need to bring race into it.

Nacho

mossflyer

All I can hope is that the rest of Pea Ridge is disgusted with the inflammatory remarks of POTUS. It is clear that this person has racial issues related to his remarks tonight and the remarks within the last two weeks. Hail Hitler POTUS.

POTUS

Quote from: mossflyer on December 01, 2017, 09:51:55 pm
All I can hope is that the rest of Pea Ridge is disgusted with the inflammatory remarks of POTUS. It is clear that this person has racial issues related to his remarks tonight and the remarks within the last two weeks. Hail Hitler POTUS.

Haha, where on earth did I say anything relating to skin color? Is your defense when you don't know how to counter an argument is to call someone racist?

hogfan10

Quote from: Jabali on December 01, 2017, 09:46:14 pm
Did the whinehawks have time to get pics of the scoreboard? Were the Badgers noisey also?
Oddly, scoreboard was shutdown b/4 any pictures could be snapped.

prHOG13

Im not going to get involved in that back and forth. It's unnecessary. Game is over and Arky still has work to do. Again, congrats on the win. That's a great team and I've been very complimentary of that program since we played them in the 1st round last season.

Both programs need to handle winning/losing better. It's tough when there's a lot on the line. In proud of our kids, they've had a phenomenal run.

Go win it all Badgers

elmerfudd

PR Whinehawks......making it loud and clear that they have NEVER "been there before". My night has been made! Thanks Arky!!

POTUS

Quote from: prHOG13 on December 01, 2017, 09:57:49 pm
Im not going to get involved in that back and forth. It's unnecessary. Game is over and Arky still has work to do. Again, congrats on the win. That's a great team and I've been very complimentary of that program since we played them in the 1st round last season.

Both programs need to handle winning/losing better. It's tough when there's a lot on the line. In proud of our kids, they've had a phenomenal run.

Go win it all Badgers

This x1000

mossflyer

Thank you pr13. I completely agree. I commend the Blackhawks on a great season. Those kids play hard and never quit. You can't argue against the success they have had the last three years.

I guarantee that you can look back at every one of my posts on this site and I have never been derogatory or inflammatory. POTUS just rubbed me the wrong way and I am a very white male.

POTUS

Quote from: mossflyer on December 01, 2017, 10:02:32 pm
Thank you pr13. I completely agree. I commend the Blackhawks on a great season. Those kids play hard and never quit. You can't argue against the success they have had the last three years.

I guarantee that you can look back at every one of my posts on this site and I have never been derogatory or inflammatory. POTUS just rubbed me the wrong way and I am a very white male.

I'm sorry for that. I am a bold person, and I'm trying to Get used to life out of the military. I have definitely talked the wrong way at my workplace I got in trouble for it. I didn't mean to seem racist, I could give a crap less about skin color. As I was viewing from a remote location, I could not even tell you the race of those players. It was a hard fought battle and you won in the end. I wish you the best of luck in the championship

mossflyer

POTUS

Quote from: mossflyer on December 01, 2017, 10:07:27 pm
I can respect that.

+1

Thank you. Unless someone starts firing at me from a mountain, I am going to respect them. I'm not going to lose respect for someone over a high school football game, that's just silly.

Rugman15

Good game and I'm so disappointed that you adults have fallen into a name calling bickering.  Great game and great Arky team.  Proud of my Blackhawks on a great year...couldn't have asked for a better senior year. 

dukes424

Great run Boys proud to be a Blackhawk. Good luck at state Arky and safe travels.

mossflyer

Drew Winn was a man out there tonight. Congrats to him on an awesome high school career. Wherever he goes to college, that school will get a great football player.

POTUS

Quote from: mossflyer on December 01, 2017, 10:37:43 pm
Drew Winn was a man out there tonight. Congrats to him on an awesome high school career. Wherever he goes to college, that school will get a great football player.

Fingers crossed for Arkansas!

prHOG13

Even more impressive when we can now reveal he's been playing with a foot injury that's lingered for the past 4 weeks. He finished with 25 carries for 115 yards tonight, with 107 of those coming in the 1st half against a phenomenal defense. He's been a warrior and is the all time leading rusher in Pea Ridge history and had over 70 TD's in his career. He's up to 11 offers now (Ark Tech offered this week) and there's several others that are close to pulling the trigger.

Appreciate the kind words. I couldn't be more proud of him, and I know his old man is too.

Winn, Holtgrewe, Witcher, Sainsbury, and Yates will all play football at the next level. I'm hoping Pickthall does as well. All great kids that our program are going to miss. 36 wins for this senior class.

Rugman15

Such a special player that will be never forgotten at Pea Ridge.  Heck of a high school career and I could not be more proud of these seniors.  Amazing 3 season from all of them.

RZback

Always hard when it's over.  Great season, great run by that group of seniors. 

Sigmund Sauer

Sorry Arky, everyone over on the Robinson/Warren thread decided that game should have been the real championship game. They're male bonding and singing Kumbaya My Lord by now. Ya'll just stay home and rest next week lol, championship game is over.

RyanLR

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on December 01, 2017, 11:58:51 pm
Sorry Arky, everyone over on the Robinson/Warren thread decided that game should have been the real championship game. They're male bonding and singing Kumbaya My Lord by now. Ya'll just stay home and rest next week lol, championship game is over.
Well obviously Warren is going to be the favorite to win. They're the defending champs. Arky was 5-6 last year. They literally haven't been here before.

Sigmund Sauer

True, Robinson is almost always there.........almost.

RyanLR

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on December 02, 2017, 12:04:52 am
True, Robinson is almost always there.........almost.
You a little bit salty no?

hogfan10

Quote from: POTUS on December 01, 2017, 09:33:52 pm
That man was swinging on our player

If either was swinging they would have been ejected. Looked like they were hand fighting; badger trying to strip/tackle, PR trying to escape & advance. Whistle didn't blow until PR player fell to the ground. Thought it was a bad call, just two players playing til the whistle.

prHOG13

Quote from: hogfan10 on December 02, 2017, 12:36:18 am
If either was swinging they would have been ejected. Looked like they were hand fighting; badger trying to strip/tackle, PR trying to escape & advance. Whistle didn't blow until PR player fell to the ground. Thought it was a bad call, just two players playing til the whistle.
I don't think either player did anything wrong. I think the PR receiver gave himself up after forward progress was stopped at least 5 yards prior to the whistle being blown, and the Arky defender was playing until the whistle blew. The whistle was extremely late, and then they threw a flag. That play created some chippy play and questionable calls both ways over the next several plays. Rough sequence

elmerfudd

I just wanted to make sure the Pea Ridge fans didn't miss their photo op after the game.

mharris31696

Quote from: prHOG13 on December 02, 2017, 01:39:17 am
I don't think either player did anything wrong. I think the PR receiver gave himself up after forward progress was stopped at least 5 yards prior to the whistle being blown, and the Arky defender was playing until the whistle blew. The whistle was extremely late, and then they threw a flag. That play created some chippy play and questionable calls both ways over the next several plays. Rough sequence

There were several plays on both sides throughout the game where they let the play go on to long after forward progress was reached. Get forward progress and then be pushed back 5-10 yards before the whistle blew.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: elmerfudd on December 02, 2017, 07:00:53 am

I just wanted to make sure the Pea Ridge fans didn't miss their photo op after the game.

So glad they kept the scoreboard on for pictures....

prHOG13

Glad our resident Booneville fans could live vicariously through Arky to root against a team that has dominated the Bearcats. It's one of the more embarrassing things I've ever seen.

Rugman15

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 02, 2017, 08:19:40 am
So glad they kept the scoreboard on for pictures....

Pathetic display of sportsmanship.

Quote from: prHOG13 on December 02, 2017, 09:11:30 am
Glad our resident Booneville fans could live vicariously through Arky to root against a team that has dominated the Bearcats. It's one of the more embarrassing things I've ever seen.

Just sad to see a bunch of grown men find so much hate against a bunch of 15-18 year old kids.  Pretty sad.

elmerfudd

Y'all can dish it out with the best of them, but you sure as heck can't take it!! 😂 

Suck it up buttercup! What do you expect?!?

Rugman15

Quote from: elmerfudd on December 02, 2017, 09:59:00 am
Y'all can dish it out with the best of them, but you sure as heck can't take it!! 😂 

Suck it up buttercup! What do you expect?!?

We didn't dish out anything.  We congratulated you guys on a great year and you took offense to it.  You are the definition of a moron.

elmerfudd

Quote from: Rugman15 on December 02, 2017, 10:09:43 am
We didn't dish out anything.  We congratulated you guys on a great year and you took offense to it.  You are the definition of a moron.

This is exactly why you have +7 claps and -58 slaps.

Rugman15

Quote from: elmerfudd on December 02, 2017, 10:18:14 am
This is exactly why you have +7 claps and -58 slaps.

Literally do not care.  Neither does probably anyone except for you. 

elmerfudd

Quote from: Rugman15 on December 02, 2017, 10:26:40 am
Literally do not care.  Neither does probably anyone except for you.

Yea that's what I would say too, if I were in your position.

Rugman15

Quote from: elmerfudd on December 02, 2017, 10:45:40 am
Yea that's what I would say too, if I were in your position.

You are a real tool.  Pretty pathetic.

BM22

Congrats to Arky on the big win. Good to see the Badgers doing so well. I remember all their success in the late 70's thru the 80's with the legend John Outlaw as HC.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas