• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nashville Vs Dollarway 4A State Title Game

Started by Scrapboy60, December 01, 2007, 05:14:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrapboy60

Last game of the Year it's either 3 peat or none It's get down or lay down [/color]

scrapdawg

I think it's going down cause neither team is going to lie down............lol

OldScrap

stevenmcdonald

I have been correct all year with my perdictions. Im taking $ D-Way in another big upset there is not going to be another state title in Nashville Arkansas ....
Nashville-27

Dollarway-36
                    Dollarway takes the 4A state title back to Stank Town....

SCRAPPER 49

BeaversFan1969

ScrapperMan

We're pulling for Glen rose too. Get them Beavers marching!

BeaversFan1969

Quote from: ScrapperMan on December 04, 2007, 10:11:58 am
Thank you. Go Nashville.

scrapper08

good luck Glen Rose. best wishes! Have a safe trip :)

ex#52

This is dollarway and nashville thread not glen rose...make ya own thread. I have nothing against nashville...they are a pretty good team. But I see dollarway winning this one. They have been steadily improving and they have always been a playoff team...Dollarway wins by 3 touchdowns

TurkeyHunter

They were not trying to make it a GR thread... settle down just trying to wish Nashville luck and Nashville wishing GR luck. There is nothing wrong with that.

Papa Billie™

Quote from: ex#52 on December 04, 2007, 02:16:04 pm
This is dollarway and nashville thread not glen rose...make ya own thread. I have nothing against nashville...they are a pretty good team. But I see dollarway winning this one. They have been steadily improving and they have always been a playoff team...Dollarway wins by 3 touchdowns

No Way on God's Green Earth!!  The Scrappers Will Win This Game!  SS   ;D

sam

Quote from: ex#52 on December 04, 2007, 02:16:04 pm
Dollarway wins by 3 touchdowns

Have you seen Nashville's D-Line? 

I'm not convinced that D-way will score 3 times in the bone.  Nashville is so physical up front, it's gonna be hard for D-way to move the ball, especially if they are as one dimensional as they usually are. 

BeaversFan1969

Quote from: ScrapperMan on December 04, 2007, 10:11:58 am
Hey ScrapperMan I sent you a private message.

Fresno

Nashville will dominate Dollerway on both sides of the ball.... yes dollerway beat CAC and CAC beat Nashville, but CAC played a terrible game and were not ready to play, no excuses, dollerway won, but it was a 1 time lucky game. Everyone that knows anything about the 4a will tell you that Nashville knows how to pull off BIG TME games, and they will friday night...i will take off my purple jersey and put on BLACK AND ORANGE, because dollarway will not get lucky twice!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas