• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rings

Started by The_Preacher, December 11, 2006, 11:25:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

archaic

Quote from: sam on December 11, 2006, 02:39:41 pm
Quote from: archaic on December 11, 2006, 02:37:03 pm
Sam, you can think can't you?..................................
Quote from: sam on December 11, 2006, 02:32:59 pm
By the way, of course you wouldn't recognize the championship.  You never saw it. 

How did you miss this joke?

I didn't genius.................

sam

Nobody said there's anything wrong with losing a state championship game.

Saying you won it when you didn't is stupid.

Writing letters that the AAA will use as TP is stupid also.   

archaic

Quote from: sam on December 11, 2006, 02:42:59 pm
Nobody said there's anything wrong with losing a state championship game.

Saying you won it when you didn't is stupid.

Writing letters that the AAA will use as TP is stupid also.   

Do you have a reason for it being stupid?

sam

Because, like I said, you are not the first team ever to lose a big game on a blown call.  Why do you think you are so special? 

Plus, the AAA doesn't care if you recognize championships or not. 

archaic

Quote from: sam on December 11, 2006, 02:49:58 pm
Because, like I said, you are not the first team ever to lose a big game on a blown call.  Why do you think you are so special? 

Plus, the AAA doesn't care if you recognize championships or not. 

Just out of curiosity, how does this situation pertain to you?

sam

I watched the game.

I've seen and/or been in this situation before.

I knew a few morons would react a certain way.

I'm out to prove they are stupid.

I'm succeeding.

archaic

Quote from: sam on December 11, 2006, 02:53:17 pm
I watched the game.

I've seen and/or been in this situation before.

I knew a few morons would react a certain way.

I'm out to prove they are stupid.

I'm succeeding.

You just keep telling yourself that.............What situation were you you in?

sam

2001 state championship game.  Remember that one. 

I don't recognize that state championship.

Does that hurt your feelings?

archaic

Not really...............I remember a ball popping loose towards the end. A bunch of Booneville players stood around and stared at it for a few minutes. Then Reid McKinney(Lander's Award Winner) picked it up and ran it into the endzone for a touchdown.

sam

His knee was down. 

Booneville won state that year. 

I have a ring to prove it.  We bought everyone in Logan county a ring to show that we won state in 2001. 

I don't care if Steve Landers himself drove it into the endzone in a Hummer. 

archaic

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;D-Booneville...........isn't that the team that had an ancient offense. Anyway......so who are you siding with........or are you just a neutral.

archaic

You do know that game was five years ago............and the one we are talking about happened Saturday.......as in this past Saturday.

sam

Quote from: archaic on December 11, 2006, 03:20:42 pm
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;D-Booneville...........isn't that the team that had an ancient offense. Anyway......so who are you siding with........or are you just a neutral.

That ancient offense shredded your defense. 

I'm not a Nashville fan.

I'm not a Warren fan.

I'm a fan of common sense.

archaic

This is the funniest conversation ive had in a while........................Do you remember these names:

Bret Smith
Roshaun Fellows
Terrence Hampton
Reid McKinney...............oh forget it the list is to long.............I will sum the rest of the roster up like this......(2001 State Champions-the real2001 state champions.)

Anyway..........its not like you can say that if that fumble didn't occur y'all would have won the game. You can't predict things like that. In this case, if J.Wright is in we win.....if not we lose. It's very clear.

EddiesMustache

Quote from: archaic on December 11, 2006, 03:22:19 pm
You do know that game was five years ago............and the one we are talking about happened Saturday.......as in this past Saturday.

You are proving someone elses point that "No one will remember the Runner-Up in a few years." 

EddiesMustache

Quote from: archaic on December 11, 2006, 03:31:14 pm
This is the funniest conversation ive had in a while........................Do you remember these names:

Bret Smith
Roshaun Fellows
Terrence Hampton
Reid McKinney...............oh forget it the list is to long.............I will sum the rest of the roster up like this......(2001 State Champions-the real2001 state champions.)

Anyway..........its not like you can say that if that fumble didn't occur y'all would have won the game. You can't predict things like that. In this case, if J.Wright is in we win.....if not we lose. It's very clear.

I do recognize Terrence Hampton.  He puts too much salt on the french fries at McDonalds.

sam

You should be ashamed of youself then for not beating them worse.  Booneville had no signees at any level on that team. 

And yes Booneville would have won.  We barely had to do more than take a knee. 

By the way, if you were at that 2001 game you are entitled to one of our rings.  Anyone who saw the game or heard about it got one too. 

archaic

Quote from: sam on December 11, 2006, 03:33:57 pm
You should be ashamed of youself then for not beating them worse.  Booneville had no signees at any level on that team. 

And yes Booneville would have won.  We barely had to do more than take a knee. 

By the way, if you were at that 2001 game you are entitled to one of our rings.  Anyone who saw the game or heard about it got one too. 

Gee.......all those rings must have cost allot of money.........where'd you get them? Out of a Cracker Jack Box?

sam

No, actually the same place y'all are planning on getting yours.

It's called the second place............'er.......... I mean the second hand store. 

archaic

Now..............I thought you were smart enough to come up with a better comeback than that.......................I am honestly ashamed of myself though.......................I forgot to say thank you to your running back for coughing that fumble up.....................

sam

It's never too late.  His name was Ronnie Becker.  I bet you remember him.  He ran for about 250 on y'all. 

archaic

Oh............250 yds...................that must have been y'alls total offensive performance, since Booneville didn't know what a pass was back then.

stina_ar

Its hard to read...................when you................................type like this.................................think to yourself....not aloud on the keyboard.....................................plea..........se.............

;D

Continue. This is pretty entertaining.

sam

Nah, I'm done with this character.

He bores me.

Later.

Call me when our rings come in.

archaic

Quote from: fairweather_bobcat_fan on December 11, 2006, 03:49:20 pm
Its hard to read...................when you................................type like this.................................think to yourself....not aloud on the keyboard.....................................plea..........se.............

;D

Continue. This is pretty entertaining.

It's hard to carry on an intelligent conversation when morons get involved. And to sam.... don't worry.......you'll get your wedding band.

sam

December 11, 2006, 03:57:20 pm #75 Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 04:00:30 pm by sam
That's good because your wife's is too small.  I'll send it back when my second place/we are the champions/moral victory/our mommys think we're winners rings come in. 

Implant Guy

archaic

Quote from: sam on December 11, 2006, 03:57:20 pm
That's good because your wife's is too small.  I'll send it back when my second place/we are the champions/moral victory/our mommys think we're winners rings come in. 

Gooooo Jacks.............I gotta go guys.......I have a final to take......I had a good time arguing sam.

stina_ar

Quote from: archaic on December 11, 2006, 04:07:17 pm
Quote from: sam on December 11, 2006, 03:57:20 pm

Gooooo Jacks.............I gotta go guys.......I have a final to take......I had a good time arguing sam.

Good luck on that final.
What's your major?

Scrapper Slapper

Political Science?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas