• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I hear the old guy

Started by The_Preacher, December 03, 2006, 05:25:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Preacher

I hear that the old guy that kept the crowd going during the  2001 Final is planning a trip, to Little Rock saturday. He has working out  and is prepared to run crowd noise for The visiting team. So if ya see some crazed guy stand in his seat get behind him and let's rock the joint, Saturday The lumberjacks need  us to be loud and vocal which the old guy claims he can handle.

Let's go Jacks

The_Preacher

come on I know  some of you can respond.

luvdemjacks

I'll be there and I'll just be as loud as ever..even my husband don't want to sit with me sometimes.., but I don't let that stop me..THE LOUDER THE BETTER I ALWAYS SAY..
GO JACKS GO..LET BRING HER HOME BABY......

The_Preacher

Garo

No I'm sorry preacher, you are wrong.  The "old guy" will be traveling to WMS from Conway and will be cheering on the Scrapper side.  So you young turks have a good time over there on the other side!!  Won't do ya much good but by all means..cheer all you can. ;D

Sarcasmrules

Preacher I will tell ya we need somebody to fire this town up. It was 4th and one in the 2nd quarter and I looked up about the 30 yard line towards the south and the whole section was sitting on their rears. That is not good in my opinion. Might as well have stayed home and let somebody else have your seat if you can't make some noise. We need an old man or young man or somebody there at war memorial because that got me mad right there. I even yelled at them and I don't usally do that.

#1 STUNNA

The_Preacher

and to the reply from conway, not an young turk thank ya; but sometimes those Lumberjacks make me feel young again. and we will be loud and it will do some good. so silience my little weed hopper and you will hear that jack nation as it prepares to makes it's move north,  and I repeat it will make a difference.

arkie_3_fan

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 03, 2006, 09:41:47 pm
ill there yellin for my boys
Quote from: BroomeHog33 on December 03, 2006, 09:10:09 pm
Preacher I will tell ya we need somebody to fire this town up. It was 4th and one in the 2nd quarter and I looked up about the 30 yard line towards the south and the whole section was sitting on their rears. That is not good in my opinion. Might as well have stayed home and let somebody else have your seat if you can't make some noise. We need an old man or young man or somebody there at war memorial because that got me mad right there. I even yelled at them and I don't usally do that.

A big reason folks down around the South 30 weren't standing up yelling is because over half of them weren't even from Warren.  The Warren fans are going to have to step it up a notch this week though.  They were loud on a cold December night back in 2001 so I know they are capable. 

FootballGuy43

I hope they are loud considering this is the Championship game and the most anticipated matchup all year.

The_Preacher

So I just got off the phone with that Old Gisser he ask if The Warren Folks were up to helping  make some noise Saturday, because he usally went to bed about 5:30 and if The Warren folks would committ to being there and helping the cause he would be also.

OK WARREN FOLKS ARE YOU READY MAKE SOME NOISE AND SUPPORT THE JACKS

The_Preacher

Jack1990

The Lumberjack Nation will be there in force!!

The_Preacher

will they be ready to cheer and keep the guys spirits up and make lots of noise

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas