• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

POCANHTOAS GOING DOWN

Started by GTownBoy24, October 15, 2006, 10:21:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

policeman

Like I said before, Pokey D is too good for Gosnell, we will score quick, and Gosnell won't be able to catch up.  Sorry.

rebelpride

Sir Pirate

Quote from: DA 1 GTB ALL DAY on October 15, 2006, 10:21:24 am
THEY BETTER GET READY FOR THAT GOSNELL OFFENSE AND DEFENSE WHO STEPPED UP VS CREST. DEM GTOWN PIRATES GONE COME OUT CRUNK AS EVER POCANHTOAS IS GOING DOWN YA  WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I promise you DA1 is not from gosnell!

pocahontasarkonline

Sorry I have posted on the 17th post and made the score on Pocahontas and Gosnell.   Pocahontas 33 and Gosnell 21.  I was wrong..  The main score Pocahontas 34 and Gosnell 22.  Sorry about that... I will try to guess a little better! :) Thanks and Go Redskins! pocahontasarkonline.    ;)

Sir Pirate

Quote from: PennState on October 17, 2006, 09:22:59 pm
Quote from: The Skipper on October 17, 2006, 07:56:04 pm
I still haven't gotten an explanation on how gosnells defense "stepped up" and they gave up 35 points. 

Well atleast we can say they didnt run all over us :) just passing.. so im not sure what they will try with defense this week, our corners have to step up...

and as for the pokey game... yall talk all the smack you want to, pokey wont blow out gosnell, we will see what happens friday night, thats why games are played
You have corners that shouldn't be on the field!!! They couldn't cover me in a wal-mart parking lot with me crawling and i tip the scales at 250#'s.

rebelpride

pokey will win this conference.

redskin balla

Highland win tonight?  I hope they did, and I hope they beat the Pirates next friday.  They deserve to play us for a tie, or even second place!

policeman

Quote from: Rebelpride! on October 20, 2006, 10:45:43 pm
pokey will win this conference.

Well said, its no contest, Pokey has this Conference in the Bag, no looking back. 

N_O_L_E_S

I guess Pokey didn't go down good win guys.

sludgefoot

Hey, Gosnell, how about Pokey's fake punt?  I can't believe your coach goes for it on every 4th down.  left you in some poor field position sometimes.

G-town_Pirate

Quote from: sludgefoot on October 23, 2006, 11:03:53 am
Hey, Gosnell, how about Pokey's fake punt?  I can't believe your coach goes for it on every 4th down.  left you in some poor field position sometimes.

We knew it was going to be a fake. We just didn't have the guy covered well enough. We didn't go for it every down, just most of them that we thought we could get.

Bob Lablaw

POCANHTOAS?? lol Why does nobody spell it right? It's just like the Disney movie, ya know with the indian girl. I'll break it down a little bit. Poca-hon-tas.

I know Trumann and Highland are gonna wanna beat us bad. We're the only undefeated in our conference. I know we can keep it that way too if we play like I know we can.

G-town_Pirate

Quote from: S.W.A.T. on October 23, 2006, 12:12:45 pm
POCANHTOAS?? lol Why does nobody spell it right? It's just like the Disney movie, ya know with the indian girl. I'll break it down a little bit. Poca-hon-tas.

I know Trumann and Highland are gonna wanna beat us bad. We're the only undefeated in our conference. I know we can keep it that way too if we play like I know we can.

I just say Pokie. It's much easier.

N_O_L_E_S

So that puts Gosnell behind us. SWEET

policeman

So, do you think Pocahontas is still "GOING DOWN"????

sam

G-town_Pirate

Quote from: sam on October 23, 2006, 03:09:53 pm
POCANHTOAS 41
GUSNEL 22

Games already been played. And thats Gosnell.

sam

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas