• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

some are getting close

Started by The_Preacher, August 14, 2006, 12:33:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Preacher

Well sports fans  there are some inter squad games, this week and some practice games next week. so this is to the players  what are your opinions, of how your team looks and how are they coming together. Players & coaches only they know first hand, no heresay.I know I'm so ready to it it started and see that first kick off of the year.

Gary

ScrapperGurlBoo

I will let ya know how the Scrappers look after this Thursday.

What a great birthday present that the Scrappers are giving me. I have been ready for football since last season.

We will be having our Black and Orange back to school bash. 

Super Scrapper

Quote from: ScrapperGurlBoo on August 14, 2006, 01:24:02 pm
I will let ya know how the Scrappers look after this Thursday.

What a great birthday present that the Scrappers are giving me. I have been ready for football since last season.

We will be having our Black and Orange back to school bash. 

What position are you playing now?  Since Preacher ask for the players opinions, I thought maybe you had joined the team!!  I bet you would be a "Great" one.......SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D

ScrapperGurlBoo

Oooops guess I should of slowed down when reading that one. My position is the same as it has been for the last several years. It's of a fan.

Super Scrapper

Quote from: ScrapperGurlBoo on August 14, 2006, 03:23:45 pm
Oooops guess I should of slowed down when reading that one. My position is the same as it has been for the last several years. It's of a fan.

Oh, I knew your position and you are gooood at it!  You also give excellent reports on the Scrappers so keep it up.   SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D

yeahfairly

S.S., You Nashville Fans are hard core! I bet you have first graders posting on this site. Your team is blessed to have such a great fan base!

Super Scrapper

Quote from: yeahfairly on August 14, 2006, 11:38:10 pm
S.S., You Nashville Fans are hard core! I bet you have first graders posting on this site. Your team is blessed to have such a great fan base!

Thank you!   Nashville is blessed with a great fan base.  We always have a great crowd  at home and on the road.   Our Cheerleaders are also State Champions and our Band is Great!  Makes for a terrific atmosphere at Scrapper Stadium.   As for the 1st graders, well we have some that act that way even though they may be older.  lol.....I'd prefer not to mention names but I'm sure "Showkiller"  knows them well enough...SS

Go Scrappers
   ;D

Scrapper Faithful

My daughter is not 1st grade, but she does start 2nd grade next Monday, and I promise you, if only I would explain this board to her and let her loose, she'd be here.  I promise you she bleeds orange and black already, as does her Mom.  Love those Scrappers!!!

The_Preacher

August 16, 2006, 08:48:28 am #8 Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 08:58:51 am by The_Preacher
 how do u folks get so far off the topic set before you, please go to the first topic and read, it says  players only and ask directly, (for them)  The players to tell  how they felt about the up coming year. nothing is ask about  nashville fan loyality. that topic  needs not be questioned and that is really  great. I know it hard once you get started but hey  the topic still remains as said.

thatoneplayer

i think alot of teams have high hopes for their upcoming season and i think that they all think that their going to do good this year.....so its prolly all about the same for every team......i know its the same way with my team....so it will prolly be a game or two before they now how they will do this year

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas