• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren Haters

Started by Big Fan, March 23, 2014, 08:09:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Hates Warren The Most?

Monticello
Stuttgart
Arkadelphia
Star City
Valley View

AirWarren

Quote from: Mr.Fridaynight11 on April 04, 2014, 12:56:24 am
Quote from: Hoghead on April 01, 2014, 05:14:26 pm
Warren wins, and when teams wins other fans get mad. When they get mad they say mean crazy hateraid type stuff. When fans say mean, crazy, hateraid type of stuff. Warren beats the brakes off of them ! Dont let Warren beat the brakes off of you !!!!!
Pulaski Academy, Fayetteville, Camden Fairview, and now 3A Booneville thats all i got to say about that

Name your team son.

STUNNA

Quote from: AirWarren on April 04, 2014, 02:03:01 am
Warren wins, and when teams wins other fans get mad. When they get mad they say mean crazy hateraid type stuff. When fans say mean, crazy, hateraid type of stuff. Warren beats the brakes off of them ! Dont let Warren beat the brakes off of you !!!!!
Pulaski Academy, Fayetteville, Camden Fairview, and now 3A Booneville thats all i got to say about that

Name your team son.

Crickets... Lol

AirWarren

Look at the teams he named. He acts like those teams are Woodlawn, star city, or something like that caliber.

cuckoobird

Well we only had 4 months of crickets from the jack faithful after another failure at the state title. But now its how great they are again. Smh

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Super jack on April 03, 2014, 08:39:24 pm
I love it! it's smelling like Football around the corner and I just know that the haters are always going to hate but we will take it all in stride and try to improve on last season. I just hope the boys can pull it together and figure out this QB deal.
i have never hated anyone for winning high school football games. i do however hate grown dads saying haters gonna hate.it's above whoever wants it the most.

Hoghead

^^^^^^ Thats a tough schedule.......

lightsoutlefty

I think Warren would play good football with an OCS or Bastrop. I would go to that game for sure. When it comes to West Monroe, Ruston, Neville, John Curtis it would just be a fact of being out numbered, and lack of resources. West Monroe is probably going to stumble in the next couple of years after losing long time coach Don Shows to health problems last month. When it gets down to it no one in 4A is going to be able to compete with a school that has one of the highest funded athletic programs in the country, and is ranked nationally year in year out. Its just a different animal. Would definitely be an experience for one or our 4A programs to travel to WM for a game. Its a whole different world in West Monroe on a Friday night. I am from Wm and wish we could find a way to create that enviorment in Arkansas football. Take a look at the new addition to the stadium coming this season in addition to the turf, jumbotron, huge indoor and all that jazz. Box seating at a HS football game?? come on now.  http://www.tbastudio.com/education.html

AirWarren

Nice post. I don't think we could create that kind of atmosphere here in Arkansas. Louisiana high school football is very close to Texas HSFB IMO.

AirWarren

That's going to be one awesome stadium for the West Monroe Rebels.

Hoghead

Quote from: AirWarren on April 04, 2014, 04:09:46 pm
Nice post. I don't think we could create that kind of atmosphere here in Arkansas. Louisiana high school football is very close to Texas HSFB IMO.

Louisiana football is ok. But it is no way the Monster that Texas HS Football is. That's a nice Stadium in West Monroe. Go to Texas Bob.com Texas has plenty of those stadiums. Ironically Hope has put almost the Identical Front Entrance to Hammons Stadium and Jones Field House as West Monroe. Oh by the way, Hope's stadium was built with box seating in the 30s. Its not as nice as WMonroe but its decent. Warren needs to play Haughton, Bastrop or Haynesville. Magnolia finally ended their long series with Haynesville. That 19 mile death march to Haynesville got old to Magnolia !

Super jack

Old Man come out to play,I think you enjoy my post cause you must can't find anything to say. I have been a lumberjack fan since I stop playing in 1989 threw the good and the bad years. So I am not a newbie I have been around the sport for a while now.

Big Fan

Quote from: cuckoobird on April 03, 2014, 07:00:28 am
Bigfan and cuckoo are on the same page
Same page maybe, but different book.............mine has words. 

Big Fan

Quote from: Super jack on April 04, 2014, 06:05:11 pm
Old Man come out to play,I think you enjoy my post cause you must can't find anything to say. I have been a lumberjack fan since I stop playing in 1989 threw the good and the bad years. So I am not a newbie I have been around the sport for a while now.
Skip class much to be "around the sport?" 

Jacketman65

Quote from: Big Fan on April 05, 2014, 08:27:34 pm
ouch

SUGARTOWN

"See Spot run..."?

Big Fan

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 05, 2014, 09:48:03 pm

"See Spot run..."?
"We can know only that we know nothing.  And that is the highest degree of human wisdom." 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Super jack on April 04, 2014, 06:05:11 pm
this is my point. how could anyone hate this?

Bulldog92

Quote from: Hoghead on April 04, 2014, 05:34:24 pm

Louisiana football is ok. But it is no way the Monster that Texas HS Football is. That's a nice Stadium in West Monroe. Go to Texas Bob.com Texas has plenty of those stadiums. Ironically Hope has put almost the Identical Front Entrance to Hammons Stadium and Jones Field House as West Monroe. Oh by the way, Hope's stadium was built with box seating in the 30s. Its not as nice as WMonroe but its decent. Warren needs to play Haughton, Bastrop or Haynesville. Magnolia finally ended their long series with Haynesville. That 19 mile death march to Haynesville got old to Magnolia !
Louisiana football is more than just ok.  The best in Louisiana have gone toe to toe with the best in Texas and Mississppi over the years.  If you are talking about the money that is spent on facilities than you are correct, but the quality of the game itself is very comparable to that in Texas.  Look at the number of D1 players that come out of LA or more importantly stay and play at LSU. 

cuckoobird

AirWarren

Quote from: Bulldog92 on April 07, 2014, 10:30:37 am

Louisiana football is more than just ok.  The best in Louisiana have gone toe to toe with the best in Texas and Mississppi over the years.  If you are talking about the money that is spent on facilities than you are correct, but the quality of the game itself is very comparable to that in Texas.  Look at the number of D1 players that come out of LA or more importantly stay and play at LSU. 

You are correct.

Big Fan

Quote from: Bulldog92 on April 07, 2014, 10:30:37 am

I think I remember reading somewhere that Louisiana had the most players in the NFL on a per capita basis.

Mr.Fridaynight11

Quote from: AirWarren on April 04, 2014, 02:03:01 am

Name your team son.
Booneville.

AirWarren

Congrats. About time you folks beat us. It was certainly an awesome season for you guys.

Still don't see the shame in losing to those teams.

LJ06

Finalized schedule for Warren

Sept. 2 - Fort Smith Southside (@ UAPB) (Tuesday)
Sept. 12 - @ Stuttgart
Sept. 19 - Pulaski Academy
Sept. 26 - @ Crossett
Oct. 3 - Star City
Oct. 10 - Dumas
Oct. 17 - @ DeWitt
Oct. 24 - @ Monticello
Oct. 31 - Hamburg
Nov. 6 - @ Pine Bluff Dollarway (Thursday)

Big Fan

Quote from: LJ06 on April 14, 2014, 08:01:08 pm

Sept. 12 - @ Stuttgart
Sept. 26 - @ Crossett
Oct. 3 - Star City
Oct. 10 - Dumas
Oct. 17 - @ DeWitt
Oct. 24 - @ Monticello
Oct. 31 - Hamburg
Glad ya'll got one non-conference game that is a sure win. 

AirWarren

Big Fan

Hoghead

Dewitt is in 8-4A now ?

LJ06

Quote from: Hoghead on April 14, 2014, 11:55:09 pm
Dewitt is in 8-4A now ?

Not sure if that's a serious question?

Hoghead

Quote from: LJ06 on April 15, 2014, 06:05:18 am
Dewitt is in 8-4A now ?

It is ? I thought they were 3A ???

LJ06

Quote from: Hoghead on April 15, 2014, 06:21:12 am
Quote from: LJ06 on April 15, 2014, 06:05:18 am
Dewitt is in 8-4A now ?

It is ? I thought they were 3A ???

Lol they've been in 8-4A for a while now

AirWarren

Super jack

Quote from: Big Fan on April 14, 2014, 08:33:03 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on April 14, 2014, 08:01:08 pm

Sept. 12 - @ Stuttgart
Sept. 26 - @ Crossett
Oct. 3 - Star City
Oct. 10 - Dumas
Oct. 17 - @ DeWitt
Oct. 24 - @ Monticello
Oct. 31 - Hamburg
Glad ya'll got one non-conference game that is a sure win.
PB Dollarway on a Thursday night you gotta love it guys. Going to be a good year.

AirWarren

Gonna be another solid year. Get the QB situation settled in and he, Kilay, and Trent are going to be behind a great offensive line.

Super jack

I am really surprised no one has offered the Cornish kid if he grows any more, man he will be a great guard/tackle for a school like OBU,Henderson, or even maybe ASU. He definitely has the potential to be a good one. But this year will tell the tale.

AirWarren

Super jack

April 15, 2014, 11:10:07 am #86 Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 07:36:19 pm by Super jack
Quote from: AirWarren on April 15, 2014, 11:03:59 am
Good genetics.
yeah that's true is,played with his uncle Brian he was our starting center,he stood about 6"5 and weighed 280lb and his dad was a monster also. So yeah if he grows over the summer he should be a force to reckon with.

Romeo

Thought this was interesting. Being a lumberjack is named the worst job in America for its physical demands, dangerous conditions and low pay: http://www.careercast.com/jobs-rated/worst-jobs-2014

AirWarren

The work sucks. Pre-commercial thinning of pine tree plantations will kill your back.   

cuckoobird

I always knew being a lumberjack sucked. Guess after the bearkitty beatdown yall realize it too

Hoghead

The Stuttgart vs Warren mouth punching continues. Highly entertaining ! Let me see a eye gouging !

hogfan10

Quote from: Big Fan on March 23, 2014, 09:35:07 pm
Quote from: Baitshop on March 23, 2014, 09:25:39 pm
Some say that it is hate....

Some others say that it is FEAR....
...or respect

I wouldn't call it hate, fear, or respect. I would call it a disdain for arrogance, of which posters on this board from Warren have an abundance of.
With that said, I'll say I was impressed with the 2013 Warren football team.

LJ06

Quote from: hogfan10 on May 29, 2014, 05:38:20 pm

...or respect

I wouldn't call it hate, fear, or respect. I would call it a disdain for arrogance, of which posters on this board from Warren have an abundance of.

I can say the same for several in 7-4A

hawgfan15

Quote from: LJ06 on May 29, 2014, 06:22:51 pm

...or respect

Hey now lol

LJ06

Quote from: hawgfan15 on May 29, 2014, 06:45:25 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on May 29, 2014, 06:22:51 pm

...or respect

Hey now lol

;D

Superjack45

Quote from: Romeo on April 16, 2014, 08:20:58 am
Thought this was interesting. Being a lumberjack is named the worst job in America for its physical demands, dangerous conditions and low pay: http://www.careercast.com/jobs-rated/worst-jobs-2014
That's why not just anybody can be a Lumberjack. Ha! Ha!

cuckoobird

Naw, anyone can but only a silly few want to

Superjack45

Like you Rice Farmer or Dung handler. ;)

cuckoobird

Quote from: Superjack45 on May 30, 2014, 08:37:05 am
Like you Rice Farmer or Dung handler. ;)
How dare you cuss me like that, I am no ricefarmer

TIGER101

PG2016 said you were a boogerpicker :o

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas