• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trumann Vs Paragould

Started by trumannwildcat20124, September 19, 2011, 01:39:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Trumann Vs Pocahontas

Trumann
7 (43.8%)
Pocahontas
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: September 24, 2011, 01:42:47 pm

trumannwildcat20124

hawgrule

I think that trumann will beat paragould 53-32. 

IABCAT2012

ummm....excuse me sir but that game happened already?? paragould got smashed.....Jimmy Creecy rushed for 7 touchdowns and 303 yards in the first half of the game. He didnt even play the second half....Overall Trumann played a great game against a team that was just not on our level.....thankyou that is all

hawgrule

wow so i predicted that game right on the money

trumannwildcat20124

umm yess, i kinda ment to see what people thought about it... thank you

IABCAT2012

ahh and hawgrule tbh it would not be to hard to predict a game if it has already happened????

hawgrule

September 19, 2011, 01:57:50 pm #6 Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 02:00:13 pm by hawgrule
Quote from: trumannwildcat20124 on September 19, 2011, 01:39:55 pm
What do yall think?

So you meant "what "did" yall think?"

@IAB- I was just being a smart ###, I figured that he was talking about the upcoming game vs pokey

IABCAT2012

ahhh well is that your prediction for pokey???

trumannwildcat20124

Well actually my friend wanted me to put on here Trumann Vs Pokie but i miss understood and put Paragould but i kinda figured people would have common since and just put what they THOUGHT about the game instead of being ignorant... ;)

IABCAT2012

well tha trumann paragould game was a blow out so i figure the pokie game will be the same since pokie only beat paragould by 10.....come friday youll see

Rebelville 73

Quote from: IABCAT2012 on September 19, 2011, 02:08:13 pm
well tha trumann paragould game was a blow out so i figure the pokie game will be the same since pokie only beat paragould by 10.....come friday youll see

The score between Pocahontas and Paragould was 42-26 which is a little bit more than the 10 points you say the Redskins beat the Rams by. On another note if you play for Trumann maybe you should start worrying more about winning some games instead of getting on here talking about how you guys are going to absolutely blow everyone out. Its not much to brag about when you win against a very bad team in Paragould. The only two decent teams you guys have played against you have lost.
As for this game is see Pocahontas winning this one by at least a touchdown.

policeman

I say pokey By a touchdown....

Piratebear

Quote from: Rebelville 73 on September 19, 2011, 07:25:34 pm
Quote from: IABCAT2012 on September 19, 2011, 02:08:13 pm

The score between Pocahontas and Paragould was 42-26 which is a little bit more than the 10 points you say the Redskins beat the Rams by. On another note if you play for Trumann maybe you should start worrying more about winning some games instead of getting on here talking about how you guys are going to absolutely blow everyone out. Its not much to brag about when you win against a very bad team in Paragould. The only two decent teams you guys have played against you have lost.
As for this game is see Pocahontas winning this one by at least a touchdown.

You're right, I think that what people say about them determines whether they win or not because they need good comments to believe in themselves it seems like. I say that considering that lately there's been a lot of mess about their players on here just so people would say what they thought about them? Come on now, this isn't a playground to "mess with your friends" like I saw one Trumann guy say on here. I say Pokey by two TD's

wildcatfan

Jimmy creecy and the Trumann offense ran the triple option to near perfection lastweek against Paragould. The Trumann defense held the rams to only 73 total yards...IF trumann can play like that everyweek, they will be a serious contender for the confrence title....and that is a big IF. As for the game, i say Trumann wins 35-42...

policeman

Quote from: wildcatfan on September 19, 2011, 10:19:14 pm
Jimmy creecy and the Trumann offense ran the triple option to near perfection lastweek against Paragould. The Trumann defense held the rams to only 73 total yards...IF trumann can play like that everyweek, they will be a serious contender for the confrence title....and that is a big IF. As for the game, i say Trumann wins 35-42...

Paragould scored 32 points, and was held to 73 total yards.... I find that hard to believe...

evans44

The starting defense for trumann held paragould to only 73 yards before being taking out because of mercy rule. the trumann 2nd string D allowed them 32 points trumann startin D didnt touch the field the 2nd half of the game and the Offense got on the field twice and score without a problem both times. Trumann wins by 14

IABCAT2012

i never said anything about us blowing everyone out....we are just simply confident about the upcoming game against pokie

Rebelville 73

Quote from: policeman on September 20, 2011, 01:49:08 am
Quote from: wildcatfan on September 19, 2011, 10:19:14 pm

Paragould scored 32 points, and was held to 73 total yards.... I find that hard to believe...

My thoughts exactly.

chilly gilly

evans44

Trumann at least win by 2 touchdowns!

policeman

Anything can happen, but trumann/pokie have had some very good games as of the past 5 years... I'm hoping for a pokie win by a TD.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas