• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston's Brittney Stout

Started by -Painted Fan-, April 25, 2008, 05:22:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Painted Fan-

Charleston Lady Tiger Brittney Stout has signed a letter of intent to play basketball at Harding University in Searcy.
Stout averaged 18.4 points a game, and set a school record of 145 3-pointers her senior year.
She was named All-District, All-State, and was named conference 3A-4 player of the year.  She will also play in the All-Star game in June.
Congratulations Brittney!

thesecretsociety

Congrats to brittany, she was an awesome basketball player. Bet lavaca sure wishes she would have stayed. I think she will do great at harding

powerbomb

coach ross is a coaching genius !!!

Hitch

Great player
Good luck to her
congrats

Arrows4ever

underestimated

was that really necisarry. cant you just be happy for the girl. dont hate on her because she got out of a bad situation and actually we all need to pray for her she got injured and messed up her knee pretty badly and could use all our prayers.

T-Wacker

Quote from: underestimated on November 02, 2008, 06:59:55 pm
was that really necisarry. cant you just be happy for the girl. dont hate on her because she got out of a bad situation and actually we all need to pray for her she got injured and messed up her knee pretty badly and could use all our prayers.

Hate to hear that, she is a great kid. Hard worker and very well mannered on the court. She is no longer on Harding roster, so I assume she will now redshirt?

tgarrison

November 09, 2008, 08:27:34 am #7 Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 08:33:30 am by tgarrison
Humm? I hope she is ok & I hope she is leaving Harding. Has she played in a game yet?

T-Wacker

Quote from: tgarrison on November 09, 2008, 08:27:34 am
Humm? I hope she is ok & I hope she is leaving Harding. Has she played in a game yet?

She has left Harding and now is at UAFS. With her injury, she will apparently set out until next Fall.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas