• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4AAA District Tournament @ Booneville 2/14-2/17

Started by 1-Adam-12, February 13, 2006, 01:23:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sillygirls

mendoza is kinda fruity anyway..........he's no good anyway

Billy Bob

hillbilly

Ozark and Farmington in girls.

Ozark and Subiaco in boys.

borat

Quote from: trojanplayer on February 16, 2006, 04:29:05 pm
He whines a lot too but he is a good shooter.

Ive seen him play a couple of times and I didnt think he was that good of a shooter. He releases the ball too low, misses alot, and shoots too much. He'd do alot better if he played under the basket. How did he do against Ozark?

waddle_10

well i wish booneville would have beat subi but they had a good year and are going to regionals and good luck to ozark in the championship and go beat subi then do good in regionals good luck to booneville and ozark and naw i dont much care for subi or farmington

trojanplayer

Subi won by like 5 or 8... and i dont know about the girls but famington beat west fork...    Congrats to Booneville for making the regionals..represent the 4AAA well... Congrats to Subi on the win and beat Ozark!!

waddle_10

does anyone happen to know the final of scores of the finals?

hillbilly

Ozark guys beat Subiaco tonight by around 5.
Ozark girls lost to Farmington in a close one.

trojanman

congrats ozark you guys earned it.  it is great how you guys overcame last year and turned it around, here's hoping you can restore the 4AAA to 'power' in the next few years.

waddle_10

congrats ozark good luck in regionals anyone got any details on the game?

gojackets14

too bad trojanman that ozark boonevill and subi are moving up to 4a next yr

HEFF

Quote from: gojackets14 on February 18, 2006, 10:30:53 am
too bad trojanman that ozark boonevill and subi are moving up to 4a next yr
Isn't Waldron also?

gojackets14

o yea them too
next yr its boonville,subi,clinton,waldron,ozark,dardanelle,clarksville,and i forgot the other one...i know its not lamar,atkins, and pottsville

HEFF

Quote from: gojackets14 on February 18, 2006, 10:53:30 am
o yea them too
next yr its boonville,subi,clinton,waldron,ozark,dardanelle,clarksville,and i forgot the other one...i know its not lamar,atkins, and pottsville
I heard it was Dover

The Recruiter

Here they are

Booneville
Clarksville
Clinton
Dardanelle
Dover
Ozark
Subiaco
Waldron

trojanman

wow there are some pretty decent b-ball and football teams there.

1-Adam-12

Quote from: SportsRlife on February 18, 2006, 09:37:45 am

Williams had a heck of a game, he was outdoing whoever he had on him and either he was scoring or breaking down the defense for someone else to score.  He would have been my MVP had there been a all tournament team selected.

basketball4

Quote from: The Recruiter on February 13, 2006, 07:02:43 pm
Quote from: Williams on February 13, 2006, 06:51:15 pm
I've learned one thing during the conference race....You cannot overlook any team and you must come out with fire in your eyes. This tournament is going to be very interesting and fun. Cant wait! Goodluck to all teams!

Hay Williams could you stop that clock, it's starting to get on my nerves.

Boy's I have told you all this before, the team that out scores their opponent every night will win this tournament.

With comments like this how do you have more slaps then claps?

Waddl3

borat

Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on February 18, 2006, 09:10:48 pm
Quote from: SportsRlife on February 18, 2006, 09:37:45 am

Williams had a heck of a game, he was outdoing whoever he had on him and either he was scoring or breaking down the defense for someone else to score. He would have been my MVP had there been a all tournament team selected.

That was a great performance. He was all over the court on defense and handled the ball well and he reads the floor as good as anyone ive seen. How many points did Williams end up with?

The Recruiter

Quote from: basketball4 on February 19, 2006, 02:31:44 am
Quote from: The Recruiter on February 13, 2006, 07:02:43 pm
Quote from: Williams on February 13, 2006, 06:51:15 pm
I've learned one thing during the conference race....You cannot overlook any team and you must come out with fire in your eyes. This tournament is going to be very interesting and fun. Cant wait! Goodluck to all teams!

Hay Williams could you stop that clock, it's starting to get on my nerves.

Boy's I have told you all this before, the team that out scores their opponent every night will win this tournament.

With comments like this how do you have more slaps then claps?

That was a little on going joke between me and Sportsrlife. If you don't come here often you wouldn't understand. I have a lot of friends on here that think it is funny to slap. If you will notice most folks have a larger slap count than clap count, just like you.

basketball4

basketball4

OH ok, thanks for tellin me I wasnt.  Seems I was in denial.

sillygirls

unclevetren

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas