• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A-4 Conference Scores and Updates

Started by #EagleStrong, November 17, 2015, 07:38:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Charleston won 71-47
Guess what Danville radio said....nobody would have beau Charleston tonight...must be a 3a-4 thing

The Dynasty

Quote from: HF on January 22, 2016, 09:57:48 pm
Charleston won 71-47
Guess what Danville radio said....nobody would have beau Charleston tonight...must be a 3a-4 thing

I bet Charleston hit 15 3's.

#EagleStrong

Charleston won 71-47

Clearly if Paris and Charleston had played each other tonight then there would have been a break in the space-time continuum and the planet would have collapsed into a black hole.

HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers

Quote from: #EagleStrong on January 22, 2016, 10:02:33 pm
Charleston won 71-47

Clearly if Paris and Charleston had played each other tonight then there would have been a break in the space-time continuum and the planet would have collapsed into a black hole.

True

General Lee Speaking

Longfellow, I am disappointed in you. Danville coming to town and you haven't said a word about the Little Jokes. As an Ola guy, you should be on another level of hype!! My prediction, the Gators send the Tiny Toilets home sans a conference victory. All aboard the sad train!! You better be loud, Longfellow!

WPWells

Longfellow

Longfellow

Lady Gators 32
Little Johns 15
Halftime

Longfellow

Lady Gators 45
Little Johns 30
End of 3

Longfellow

Lady Gators 69
Little Johns 40
Final

We really poured it on in the last 1:30. Led by 58-40 with 1:34 left. 5 steals and 11 points in that time

Savannah Hodges 25
Grace Coates 19

Lauren Spencer 24 points

General Lee Speaking

Woooooooooo!!! All aboard!!! Say goodnight, Toilets.

Longfellow

Gators 22
Porcelain 6
End 1

Colby Whitlow 10 points

General Lee Speaking

Longfellow

Gators 44
Little Johns 22
Halftime

Austin Lacy 10 points
Woah!! It just makes me smile!

General Lee Speaking

Danville is like a prize whitetail and the Gators are Ted Nugent. Yowza!!!

Longfellow

Longfellow

Gators 70
Those green things 42
Final

In the words of Hank Hill, "I tell you what!!"

General Lee Speaking

Quote from: Longfellow on January 26, 2016, 08:02:50 pm
Gators 70
Those green things 42
Final

In the words of Hank Hill, "I tell you what!!"
Propane and propane accessories? Cuz we was on fire.

Longfellow

So let's get this straight. Lamar beats Two Rivers at home, who beats Charleston by 22, who beats Paris, who beats Two Rivers, who splits with Lamar and then loses to Atkins?  I think I need an Advil

1-Adam-12

January 28, 2016, 10:12:13 pm #270 Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:26:55 pm by 1-Adam-12
I almost hate to post this but for the sake of completeness here goes.

Danville 45 Booneville 44 boys
Danville 38 Booneville 35 girls.

Where has our shooting gone? 3/17 on 3s tonight.

??? ??? ???

The Dynasty

Remember when some folks dropped Charleston after the loss TR to 4th? I think some thought the ole Tigers were in big trouble. Those were fun times!!!!!!

BigMan15

Lets not get to cocky we still have a mountain to climb but we have better gear.

WPWells

Man if Charleston could get things going on the defensive side...

The Dynasty

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 29, 2016, 10:12:25 am
Lets not get to cocky we still have a mountain to climb but we have better gear.

Just pointing out how quickly everyone overreacted after one loss. We still have work to do no doubt.

BigMan15

BigMan15

Quote from: The Dynasty on January 29, 2016, 10:43:11 am

Just pointing out how quickly everyone overreacted after one loss. We still have work to do no doubt.
I was one who overreacted as well but its because our guys were getting to the point where they thought they could beat anyone and not have to work hard to do it. It was a great wake up call for our boys and I feel like right now we can smell the blood in the water. We have been hot shooting the last couple of games and i truly hope that continues!!!

The Dynasty

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 29, 2016, 10:50:28 am
Quote from: The Dynasty on January 29, 2016, 10:43:11 am

I was one who overreacted as well but its because our guys were getting to the point where they thought they could beat anyone and not have to work hard to do it. It was a great wake up call for our boys and I feel like right now we can smell the blood in the water. We have been hot shooting the last couple of games and i truly hope that continues!!!

Agreed. We are close to accomplishing the first step, a conference championship. That would be 1 down and 3 to go!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas