• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How fast do you run??

Started by bomberman14, May 05, 2005, 04:25:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

shiloh forever

Dexter Pendergrafts time in the 40 even though hes a senior this year was 4.46.Hes really fast.

Jr.Bruinftbl22

W

He made the 100th post on this thread.

ASU Rugby

cantthinkofaname

Quote from: supersoccerstud07 on May 11, 2005, 08:00:05 pm
Let's see I'm pretty sure I've seen Wes Rhodes and Jonathan Braun both doing 210 or something like that, Shelby Fuertado can do somewhere around 200, Griffin Kuhn can do like 185 I think, and Cody Curtis can do about the same as Griffin (plus I heard we're gettin a new guy from AB that can bench more than them all).

Ummmm. . . . how should how should i say this u r an idiot, i work out with these guys and dude they have worked there butts off this of season and they are strong and are going to be good football players, but if u look at them it doesnt look like they r that strong except for braune, i think PA will be the best team in the 6AAA conference unless the LRCA comes together and works hard, and i have seen that happen, like last year they were a small team in the size of the players and not strong at all, and everyone said they wouldnt last, but hey idk nething could happen but that lrca coach knows what he is doing, supersoccerstud u know nothing

joemama271

Jo Mama runs a 6 flat-actually he runs a 5.5 and is in the seventh grade retard

ASU Rugby

no, your joe mama. im talking about jo mama.

War Eagle

May 19, 2005, 04:44:39 pm #107 Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 04:58:44 pm by supersoccerstud07
Quote from: cantthinkofaname on May 18, 2005, 10:16:40 pm
Let's see I'm pretty sure I've seen Wes Rhodes and Jonathan Braun both doing 210 or something like that, Shelby Fuertado can do somewhere around 200, Griffin Kuhn can do like 185 I think, and Cody Curtis can do about the same as Griffin (plus I heard we're gettin a new guy from AB that can bench more than them all).

Ummmm. . . . how should how should i say this u r an idiot, i work out with these guys and dude they have worked there butts off this of season and they are strong and are going to be good football players, but if u look at them it doesnt look like they r that strong except for braune, i think PA will be the best team in the 6AAA conference unless the LRCA comes together and works hard, and i have seen that happen, like last year they were a small team in the size of the players and not strong at all, and everyone said they wouldnt last, but hey idk nething could happen but that lrca coach knows what he is doing, supersoccerstud u know nothing

Wow cantthinkofaname, you totally lost me........I never said they look strong, I said they are strong so I don't see what you were talking about there.  There was also never anything brought up in my post about whose gonna win conference.  Also I don't remember anyone saying we wouldn't last and I don't know why because usually the defending conference champs arn't underestimated,  I do remember us destroying just about everyone we played in 7 on 7 so I don't know why people would say that......they must be idiots :).  And last of all, if you lift with us why did you say "that LRCA coach" instead of referring to him as coach Kramer or just coach?

bigone

i run a 5.2 and i weight 172 and we have a guy that run a 5.0 and he is 180 and colton waters did run a 4.7 but we will see about that and hoover runs a 5.1 and he is like 225 and 6'2 i dont know

Badittude

Quote from: airedale ballboy on May 17, 2005, 09:14:13 pm
Quote from: Badittude on May 15, 2005, 11:06:09 pm
I can outrun all you stupid grasshoppers. Guarnteed. Wanna bet me put your money where your mouth is. You are all turtleass idiots.
Why even put that,That stuff isnt needed you need to get off these boards if your so much "better" then all of us.I got 1 thing to say,NOT COOL :)
So just because I can outrun your whineyass and I'm better than you I need to get off these boards? Sorry macaroni-mouth, suck up some pasta and settle down! Since I'm not cool I guess I'll go sit by the ice chest and hope I chill up until I can fit in with your crowd. . . . .woops, just noticed your sitting alone.Hahhahahahahaah.

shiloh forever

Jr.Bruinftbl22

Quote from: Badittude on May 23, 2005, 12:36:18 am
I can outrun all you stupid grasshoppers. Guarnteed. Wanna bet me put your money where your mouth is. You are all turtleass idiots.
Why even put that,That stuff isnt needed you need to get off these boards if your so much "better" then all of us.I got 1 thing to say,NOT COOL :)
So just because I can outrun your whineyass and I'm better than you I need to get off these boards? Sorry macaroni-mouth, suck up some pasta and settle down! Since I'm not cool I guess I'll go sit by the ice chest and hope I chill up until I can fit in with your crowd. . . . .woops, just noticed your sitting alone.Hahhahahahahaah.
Make sure your cursor is at the end of the quote before u do it...This will make it readable

nuel11

Quote from: Badittude on May 23, 2005, 12:36:18 am
I can outrun all you stupid grasshoppers. Guaranteed. Wanna bet me put your money where your mouth is. You are all turtleass idiots.

If you haven't noticed you are racking up the claps, and the slaps are starting to pile up. I would settle down on your arrogant speech, or i think it will be you sitting alone, unless slaps can be counted as slaps. What school and grade are you in anyway.

Jr.Bruinftbl22

May 24, 2005, 12:50:28 pm #113 Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 05:57:51 pm by Jr.Bruinftbl22
Quote from: supersoccerstud07 on May 19, 2005, 04:44:39 pm

Wow cantthinkofaname, you totally lost me........I never said they look strong, I said they are strong so I don't see what you were talking about there.  There was also never anything brought up in my post about whose gonna win conference.  Also I don't remember anyone saying we wouldn't last and I don't know why because usually the defending conference champs arn't underestimated,  I do remember us destroying just about everyone we played in 7 on 7 so I don't know why people would say that......they must be idiots :).  And last of all, if you lift with us why did you say "that LRCA coach" instead of referring to him as coach Kramer or just coach?
  I just read this, and you know, i sure am glad that me and my team mates dont argue about the correct way to say we are the best.  ;D

Kaleb_QB8

Nothing better than two people that go to the same school arguing.

ASU Rugby

hey kaleb, you spell it S-H-E-R-I-D-A-N. not sheridian. LOL

War Eagle

Quote from: Jr.Bruinftbl22 on May 24, 2005, 12:50:28 pm
Quote from: supersoccerstud07 on May 19, 2005, 04:44:39 pm

I just read this, and you know, i sure am glad that me and my team mates dont argue about the correct way to say we are the best. ;D

We're definantly not teammates............

ASU Rugby

my bad, you spelled it sherdian

Kaleb_QB8

Lol I didn't know what you were talking about...

J.H.BearcatHasBeen

I run my 40 in 4.9 but look to improve to atleast a 4.7 by football season.

ASU Rugby

Pioneer LB

Batesville Kids ..

Nick Dailey weighs 140 , and runs a 4.7
Tim Hughes weighs 160, and runs a 4.8
Weston Fairchild weighs 180 and runs a 5.0

bomberman14

wat grade you in pioneer?

Pioneer LB

Kaleb_QB8

Are you the one talking about the running back??? Are you that running back???

Pioneer LB

No .. Im just a team-mate.

bomberman14

i think i know who you are pioneer

Pioneer LB

bomberman14

is your number in the 40s?

Pioneer LB

You have a good memory, but no.. I was #88 because I also played Tight-End

bomberman14

ok i dont remember you
but your linebacker i do remeber, i raced him in track a year ago and he beat me, then this year i beat him

Pioneer LB

bomberman14

Pioneer LB

lol figures... the white one can outrun him

bomberman14

i doubt it
how fast can he run

Pioneer LB

White one can run a 4.9 on good time and 5.0 normally

bomberman14

heh, i was the fastest one with a 4.9 too but it was on a track and I had spikes on

ASU Rugby

spencer thielemier in the 6th grade at pocahontas runs the 40 in a second and can throw a football 600 yards. i have seen it myself

Pioneer LB

W

Quote from: greyhounds_ab on June 15, 2005, 11:54:41 am
spencer thielemier in the 6th grade at pocahontas runs the 40 in a second and can throw a football 600 yards. i have seen it myself

You're really enjoying making up stories about this "Spencer Thielemier" character, aren't you now?

ASU Rugby

it is for real. he ran 40 yards in 1 second , and he threw a football 600 yards. he also lifts 1000 pounds.

Pioneer LB

Well I want him on my team..

bomberman14

i saw him play b4 and he sucks

Pioneer LB

Are you sure? his stats seem unreal... lol

ASU Rugby

Pioneer LB

ASU Rugby

yeah, by the way i made all the stuff up. he is my cuz. we did it as a joke. and what a joke it was

Pioneer LB

Yea it was very beleivable.. you totaly had me going

W

Yeah, too bad it wasn't funny.

ASU Rugby

you have no idea how wrong you are

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas