• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How fast do you run??

Started by bomberman14, May 05, 2005, 04:25:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jr.Bruinftbl22

well it does matter in the game of football...and i wouldnt be all up tight because u did ask whether it was good or bad.  so its constructive critisism.  But i tight end that weighs 175 in high school and only squats 265 and benches 155...its not that much to look at when u right it down on the forums.  what school do u go to???  But anyways...saying thank you after your big speech of "best hand grade" was kinda weird.  The best of luck to you and gettin bigger faster and stronger.

wolf80

Well I know but thast was my stats at the end of my 9th grade year and i've been working at the gym and all that and I apologize for coming off as a jerk once again and I did say if it was good or bad beut he didn't have to say..and you actually play...I mean I'm 6'2 and that's why coach wants me at tight end plus I can catch really well and I go to lake hamilton so neways sorry ya'll

later

Kaleb_QB8

Hey Wolf whats Cole Lorigan's 40 time???

wolf80

Umm I really can't tell you but I think its somewhere around 4.6 to 4.8 it may be faster

Manningfan

My lil cousin runs a 4.7 for Harrisburg he 6'0 170 last year he played reciever and safety but will be in the backfield and play outside linebacker trhis year.He attended ASU camp this year with us .....................................so can any of you beat a 4.7

War Eagle

.............brother ran a 4.6

War Eagle

but not me.  He was the fastest player on the team back when he was in JH

Manningfan

Back in my junior high days i only ran  5.1 LOL but im much faster now

Kaleb_QB8

War Eagle

but bruce and my brother were both running backs

Kaleb_QB8

Well receiver and safety are fast too...

War Eagle

Yeah but they usually need more size to them which tends to slow them down a lil bit more

bomberman14

my big brother ran a 4.5 40 when he was in HS

War Eagle

Was he a junior? cause I find it hard to believe anyone below that ran that unless they had a pretty good time in JH

jacksons42

Hey wolf80, our tight end runs a 4.6 and benches in the 250 range, so if you think you are goin to do any damage with your speed and strength, I hate to say it but your way off. And by the way, everyone in high school has good hands so that really doesn't matter. Also, Kaleb_QB8, I think you have an unhealthy obsesion with Bryce Lunday or whatever his name is. Everytime, I have gotten on this board you are talking about him. I don't care how fast he is he is 5'8, no one has ever heard of him and probably no one ever will.

Kaleb_QB8

Um... I think he led ALL of junior high in rushing last year... He also was mentioned on Drive Time Sports today... And by the way, there was a earlier topic that was being posted on during the season... And he was being followed and being mentioned every week... By people I didn't know... So, I think we've hear of him... And how tall was Barry Sanders??? Barry Sanders was 5'8... So hey newbie, read more post less!

jacket

Quote from: MountieMan on July 11, 2005, 08:05:33 pm
. Also, Kaleb_QB8, I think you have an unhealthy obsesion with Bryce Lunday or whatever his name is. Everytime, I have gotten on this board you are talking about him. I don't care how fast he is he is 5'8, no one has ever heard of him and probably no one ever will.

This coming from the guy who has "REID IVIE IS THE BEST TIGHT END IN THE STATE!"  under his avatar.

jacksons42

Hey Kaleb no one gives a crap about junior high football so it really doesn't matter who was talking about him. Once his little 5.8 body takes a high school hit then you can come talk to me. You can't compare some junior high running back to Barry Sanders. He was quite possibly the best running back ever and he sure as heck didn't run a 4.7. By the way, Jacket I had that there because earlier in the thread we were talking about good tight ends and I think he is one of the best.

Kaleb_QB8

I think you are Reid Ivie... And yes I have seen him take HS hits because I've seen him play 7 on 7 and in our spring pratice game... And in everything agaisnt seniors and what not he TORE it up

Kaleb_QB8

I was comparing their height... Bryce was by far the best junior high running back last year... He was for more reasons then his speed which a 4.7 is junior high is pretty good... But his stats talk for itself so have at it

bomberman14

hey i'm about to take hs hits everyday in august and i'm only 5'8 145lbs
and their much better than the arknasas athletes

Kaleb_QB8

I meant Arkansas junior high back

footballnr

jacket

Quote from: MountieMan on July 11, 2005, 09:05:44 pm
Hey Kaleb no one gives a crap about junior high football so it really doesn't matter who was talking about him. Once his little 5.8 body takes a high school hit then you can come talk to me. You can't compare some junior high running back to Barry Sanders. He was quite possibly the best running back ever and he sure as heck didn't run a 4.7. By the way, Jacket I had that there because earlier in the thread we were talking about good tight ends and I think he is one of the best.

I don't care if anyone was talking about Reid Ivie.  Don't try to put someone down just because they think someone is good, moron.  And obviously some people care about Jr. High football, otherwise you wouldn't even read these post.  Everything you post just keeps making you look dumber and dumber.

Coach_Page

Quote from: footballnr on June 27, 2005, 06:07:50 pm
i run a 4.81.. my coach timed it and im 5'6 and white
Do you guys think 4.8's and 4.7's are fast?

T_Man32

Im 5'10 i run bout a 4.8 on the 40, I bench a lil ova 200, and squat 310. Im goin to the ninth grade, i go to a fort smith school.

bdog fr. #77

6'1 190lb bench 250 squat 310 4.78 forty greenwood rb

#1pats

Alright, listen to me.....
Marion Jr. high team has one of the fastest its seen in a while...
There are plenty of people below 5 flats.
4.56, 4.67, 4.79 are the fastest.

Mike_vick7

War Eagle

Mike_vick7

I know someone who runs a 4.4 to a 4.3 40 here in T-Town for SR High

War Eagle

bdog fr. #77

Quote from: Mike_vick7 on August 12, 2005, 10:48:33 pm
I know someone who runs a 4.4 to a 4.3 40 here in T-Town for SR High
do you want a cookie

bomberman14

hey guys, we had to be timed today and the fastest kid we got ran a 4.22 40, i was the fourth fastest with a 4.31. I was in shocked when he said that, but i bet it wasnt 40 yards, maybe 35

Mustang1434

Quote from: Going to Heaven and 27 on August 15, 2005, 04:34:53 pm
hey guys, we had to be timed today and the fastest kid we got ran a 4.22 40, i was the fourth fastest with a 4.31. I was in shocked when he said that, but i bet it wasnt 40 yards, maybe 35

Maybe he meant 5.22 and 5.31.

War Eagle

Quote from: Going to Heaven and 27 on August 15, 2005, 04:34:53 pm

Or maybe 20 yards

Airedalefan2010

Man Im 14 and weigh about 105 and my 40 is 4.9 and i bench about 110 ( Im not braggin i know that sucks ) and i squat about 160 and leg press around 350 and im only 5" tall .... i think that sounds good for my size but not for my age

chs_kitten52

Man you guys r really strong im 120lbs last time we max out was near end of school and my max was 165 bench, 205 squat, 155 pc,135 incline.

Guesswho

Quote from: #1pats on August 12, 2005, 07:57:33 pm

u sure about that?

bomberman14

i;'m sure it was at least 30 yards but knot 40

bomberman14

I think if people raced one on one with a lineman in the nfl that runs a 5 flat could 90% of the time beat us

shiloh forever

Quote from: Mike_vick7 on August 12, 2005, 10:15:32 pm
4.2 40 t-town
Dont ever say t-town again,that sickens me you guys copying off of the original A-town and Mo-town

hg#10

Quote from: Guesswho on August 17, 2005, 01:13:13 pm
Quote from: #1pats on August 12, 2005, 07:57:33 pm

u sure about that?
a 4.5 and 4.6 40 in jr high, i got to see it to believe it

B&GT

Quote from: runner14 on May 06, 2005, 09:18:52 pm
Ok.  I hate to say this but I'm a girl in the 9th grade I'm 5'3" and I can almost bench press the same as supersoccorstud07 and datdaman.  Ya'll need to quit bragging because it's sad when a girl can do better.

Aren't girls supposed to be equal?  If a guy said that was sad you'd go all "What do you mean by that?!" on his rear.

McKnz

Quote from: Back in Black..and gold. on August 31, 2005, 10:46:14 pm
Ok. I hate to say this but I'm a girl in the 9th grade I'm 5'3" and I can almost bench press the same as supersoccorstud07 and datdaman. Ya'll need to quit bragging because it's sad when a girl can do better.

Aren't girls supposed to be equal? If a guy said that was sad you'd go all "What do you mean by that?!" on his butt.

Ah, we have discovered one of life's great double standards, grasshopper.

M-townQB06

5'8 140 bench 200 squat 315 run a 4.8

wingman

Adam Madden is from hoxie and runs a 4.8.

bigpanther31

BigTime34

I ran a 4.9 at the end of last year, But I dont know if I got faster or slower over the summer. So im not really sure what I run now.

buffalofan5

Ok.  I hate to say this but I'm a girl in the 9th grade I'm 5'3" and I can almost bench press the same as supersoccorstud07 and datdaman.  Ya'll need to quit bragging because it's sad when a girl can do better.

Really? Dang I'm in 8th grade, 5 foot 6 and I havn't done that thing ina  while but I can only do 100. Maybe I'm a weakling. But don't tell me that I hit like a man lol.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas