• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dogs and Lions meet on the Serengeti for a Homecoming Speedfest.

Started by Pit Bull, September 21, 2018, 11:26:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on September 25, 2018, 06:27:24 am
BTW, how many ineligible players do y'all have this year???
You know I can't tell you that, that's in house info

Dogg

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on September 24, 2018, 11:42:53 pm
Well, that sounds like a threat and I don't take kindly to a grown butt man threatening a kid!!!
As for talking crap, Earle fans are the kings of that.  Granted y'all do typically win and that gives you bragging rights...but y'all take it to a whole different level.
I don't care what you don't take kindly to. Ill play one on one with you behind the bleachers and give you first ball. I can't kick off but like playing sand lot in the old days I'll throw it to  you and then lay the wood to you and you'll miss basketball season.
Eaaaarrrrrrrlllllleeee Buuuuullllllldddddoooooogggggs

big E

According to the stats over the last 17 years yall haven't played good competitive football for a while. If yall can score 28 on Earle I'll buy you a steak dinner. But I'm sure they'll score a lot more than 27.

Bulldogs2002

Quote from: MomaLion on September 25, 2018, 06:26:53 am
If you want your qb to play basketball this season he better skip the game this Friday.

I see you're just as slow as your son/lover....MEANING IF HE CAN'T TAKE A GOOD HIT HIS O-LINE BETTER BE ABLE TO HOLD OUR DEFENSE

Lions84

My hope and prayer is for a Clean game , no one hurt and some old school sportsmanship. 

Bulldogs2002

Quote from: MomaLion on September 25, 2018, 06:27:24 am
BTW, how many ineligible players do y'all have this year???

Trust WE are good....your only concern regarding our team is how much mercy they have for y'all
Eaaaaarrrrlllleeeee Bullllldooooggggggsssss
Let That Marinade💪💪

Bulldogs2002

Quote from: Lions84 on September 25, 2018, 08:32:46 am
My hope and prayer is for a Clean game , no one hurt and some old school sportsmanship.

Exactly...nothing else!!!!

Dogg

Quote from: Lions84 on September 25, 2018, 08:32:46 am
It's personal!! The Dogs playing fast and physical!! Fast and physical can be done CLEAN!

Trojanbird

Quote from: Dogg on September 25, 2018, 06:48:39 am
I don't care what you don't take kindly to. Ill play one on one with you behind the bleachers and give you first ball. I can't kick off but like playing sand lot in the old days I'll throw it to  you and then lay the wood to you and you'll miss basketball season.
Eaaaarrrrrrrlllllleeee Buuuuullllllldddddoooooogggggs
You going to lay the wood to the Momma Lion?

Dogg

The Lions players saw that 265 pound tailback from Earle go 70yds off tackle and outrun CC secondary to the end zone. SMASH MOUTH!!

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Trojanbird on September 25, 2018, 09:19:25 am
You going to lay the wood to the Momma Lion?
O..........M................G................. Go to your room young man! LOL

big E

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Pit Bull

big E

He seems to have a language of his own. I think I'll call it riverratoneese.

da greatest bigbaby

September 25, 2018, 04:19:38 pm #116 Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 04:56:51 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Big e dont yaw worry bout that word it should've been taught @ yaw district an earle district also lol an big e yaw noo earle , parkin, or Palestine for that matter don't have a steak restaurant plzz lol an I wouldn't want any Forrest city McDonald's lol cause we're gonna score 4 td's we scored 3 on tough mccrory defense I'm sure their better then earle o an we went 2 the playoffs with jamarlin around 2012 lots of athletes now don't blame them they hired that trainer from Pulaski academy lol coach Meeks will get em their an Dogg , pit bull were still gonna whip yaw Friday on yaw homecoming 28-27 lol not sure what you an moma talking bout going back on forth behind the bleachers ect it's gonna be on the field our 6'4 QB rod is gonna bomb on yaw an 6'6 Malik didn't play football this year lol       

FoxandHound34

Palestine got a really good steak place about 5 miles off the interstate.

Mr. Trill

big E

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 25, 2018, 04:47:08 pm
Palestine got a really good steak place about 5 miles off the interstate.
Across from the bank on hwy 70 on saturday nights , and big stupid they taught us the word you were trying to say and its ludacris you idiot.

da greatest bigbaby

Hwy 70 in Palestine their is a steak house I  must have missed it lol but anywhoo big e the Barton bears got yaw on the menu lol an Dogg how yaw get the parkin kids 2 play for yaw that's cross county earle is Crittenden county yaw might wanna check their eligibility again lol

MomaLion

I might be late Friday, buy i'll be there.  If anybody has anything to say to me in person, I have Moma Lion on the front of my shirt.  There won't be any behind the bleachers nonsense either, i'll be watching my Lions play.  We might have been struggling for several years but those kids play with heart and give their all every play.  I'll take that every day of the week because this game is about growing and learning and becoming well rounded young men, not who can pound their chest the hardest.
Prayers for safe travel and no injuries for either team.

big E

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 25, 2018, 08:49:13 pm
Hwy 70 in Palestine their is a steak house I  must have missed it lol but anywhoo big e the Barton bears got yaw on the menu lol an Dogg how yaw get the parkin kids 2 play for yaw that's cross county earle is Crittenden county yaw might wanna check their eligibility again lol
its called cr smalls they serve a pretty good steak on Saturdays. It sits directly across the road from the Jimmy Sanders  big metal building with a shop next to it you cant miss it.

Pit Bull

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 25, 2018, 04:19:38 pm
Big e dont yaw worry bout that word it should've been taught @ yaw district an earle district also lol an big e yaw noo earle , parkin, or Palestine for that matter don't have a steak restaurant plzz lol an I wouldn't want any Forrest city McDonald's lol cause we're gonna score 4 td's we scored 3 on tough mccrory defense I'm sure their better then earle o an we went 2 the playoffs with jamarlin around 2012 lots of athletes now don't blame them they hired that trainer from Pulaski academy lol coach Meeks will get em their an Dogg , pit bull were still gonna whip yaw Friday on yaw homecoming 28-27 lol not sure what you an moma talking bout going back on forth behind the bleachers ect it's gonna be on the field our 6'4 QB rod is gonna bomb on yaw an 6'6 Malik didn't play football this year lol       

If you weren't such a cute cuddly Ewok dialect speaking, walking hairball, I would check you into the deep supervoids of space just for mentioning my name, but instead Ewok, I'm inviting your hairy tail over to my tailgate spot to enjoy some Roasted Lion Chops and Paws 🐾 at halftime because I'm a stand up guy!

nightowl

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 25, 2018, 04:19:38 pm
Dude our pee wee team can beat yall

da greatest bigbaby

Once again pit bull an Dogg are yaw  outside yaw kennel or are yaw corinteened in Crittenden county  just answer the question  lol an how yaw get the parkin kids from cross county lol we still gonna sho tho an whip yaw  like we did marvell helluva all star team in hoops lions  conference champs 2016 again lol Don't waste our time on the field an mouth'n bout somebody else's stuff OK yaw sound silly  lol sounds like the only thing legit in 2a is the Clarendon lions hoop squad our small district we got a lil 10 mile radius an every 1 else is Forced 2 hazen , Stuttgart , brinkley or Marianna an the old st. charles an de vall bluffs hoop districts lol yaw sound like 3a Palestine/Wheatley  an Dogg bragging bout we got 10 hoop championships that's all foreman got 1 in football lol

Ctucker

Quit being stupid your school district is more than 10 mile radius! Please quit being stupid they get mad every time we call u that name so just quit being a idiot!

bdubyab60

Dude had no geography and what the crap corinteened. Don't know why I even tried.

Dogg

Old Scrapper

Big Baby would make a great public defender! Seriously Monroe Co. needs to step up and put this man to work.

Mr. Trill

big E

Dogg

Old Scrapper

Trojanbird

A true river rat!  I'm sure he graduated #1 in his class there at Clarendon.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

jbtiger73

Mamma says alligators are honary because they have all them teeth, and no toothbrush.

Pit Bull

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 26, 2018, 07:44:34 pm
Once again pit bull an Dogg are yaw  outside yaw kennel or are yaw corinteened in Crittenden county  just answer the question  lol an how yaw get the parkin kids from cross county lol we still gonna sho tho an whip yaw  like we did marvell helluva all star team in hoops lions  conference champs 2016 again lol Don't waste our time on the field an mouth'n bout somebody else's stuff OK yaw sound silly  lol sounds like the only thing legit in 2a is the Clarendon lions hoop squad our small district we got a lil 10 mile radius an every 1 else is Forced 2 hazen , Stuttgart , brinkley or Marianna an the old st. charles an de vall bluffs hoop districts lol yaw sound like 3a Palestine/Wheatley  an Dogg bragging bout we got 10 hoop championships that's all foreman got 1 in football lol

Why are you still talking? No one here speaks Shape of Water Sea Creature, if I see you tomorrow and you start talking this gibberish, I'm calling Home Land Security and the Men in Black ASAP.... Safe travels Clarendon fans, please drop Big Baby off at the St. Francis River so he can bud and lay some eggs before he gets to Crittenden County because we don't need an amphibious missing link plague of biblical proportions over here...

Pit Bull

Big Baby is so stupid that he has figured out a way to hatch 8,000 Tadpoles from his back per hour and then he brags about giving birth to frogs and Clarendon Basketball Conference Titles... Extra Terrestrial Labor pain looking...

Lions84

da greatest bigbaby

Yaw haven't won anything their yet yaw still have a long way 2 go  back in yaw kennels until lol

Pit Bull

Well your cubs didn't do so well against the Lil Pups tonight, 44-6 is a Official King of the Jungle Beat Down in my opinion... But we will see tomorrow night what the big guys do...

FoxandHound34

Dogg

6-4 qb  should be about 4-11 when he leaves the dogg pond tomorrow night

Dogg

MomaLion

You are correct, we took a whipping for sure.  Congrats to the Earle Bull Pups.  If they clean up some of those penalties, they'd be unstoppable.  Best passing i've seen in a Jr team....heck, better than 90% of Sr teams.

Mr. Trill

I will post quarter by quarter scores if no one else does. I got to see #56 (E) in action.

MomaLion

I'll be there, but may be a tad late...have a commitment in Jonesboro.

Wildcatalumni21

So pitbull and dogg yaw sayin that them Pups whip them Lions? Well yaw don't kno what coming tmrw 6'4 qb throwing dimes to 6'6 bball star and dunkn on yaw over the goal post lol gettin another championship and whip'n yaw and takin yaw to da woodshed. Them JR Lions got 3 all star players that didn't go out for fball and stuck with hoops to get another championship

Trying to do my best big baby impersonation

MomaLion

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on September 28, 2018, 12:59:02 am
So pitbull and dogg yaw sayin that them Pups whip them Lions? Well yaw don't kno what coming tmrw 6'4 qb throwing dimes to 6'6 bball star and dunkn on yaw over the goal post lol gettin another championship and whip'n yaw and takin yaw to da woodshed. Them JR Lions got 3 all star players that didn't go out for fball and stuck with hoops to get another championship

Trying to do my best big baby impersonation

It's pretty good lol.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas