• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fenner Family on the Move

Started by BigMan15, May 11, 2015, 10:26:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

To weed out some rumors we are moving at this time we are not releasing where. The reason for the move was due to alot of negative things going on in the school system and we arent standing for that. We still love Coach Foster and Coach Rhineheart and they are not to blame for the move. They both have been there for us since we have been at Paris and we will continue to be great friends. Thank you guys!!!

-Painted Fan-

WPWells

To quote another, slightly more famous basketball player, "I'll be taking my talents to..."

Longfellow

I think South Beach might be off of the table

@CurryLegion

He's going to Charleston next year, per his instagram.

beach bum

May 11, 2015, 10:51:46 pm #5 Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 10:54:37 pm by beach bum
Quote from: bocatfanforlife on May 11, 2015, 10:47:13 pm

Well if that is true that just shifted the pendulum of 2 schools right there for a couple years....

Truthfully

I am floored a bit and hope the young man continues to improve and exceeds all expectations the next two years somewhere. He is definite college material, UA Fort Smith at least and maybe UCA or AR State. Good luck to him and hope he remains a leader wherever he moves to.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bocatfanforlife on May 11, 2015, 10:47:13 pm

He obviously didn't want to post where he was going...

basketballjones

Sounds like a school will be getting an early Christmas present with him and his younger brother.

fbisgreat

Quote from: basketballjones on May 12, 2015, 10:38:16 am
Sounds like a school will be getting an early Christmas present with him and his younger brother.
Well if he comes to Charleston it sounds like Coach Ross got 3 Sr.high gifts and 1 Jr. high gift.

tigerclaw2015

there's one other fenner  name josh is already at charleston does very well in football and basketball and will be playing in 7th grade charleston sports this fall

OLDSCHOOL82

Take this how you feel necessary.  This is not intended to stir up anything.  Running from problems does not fix the problems. Are you going to move until you find the right fit or ?

Proud Buckaroo

I don't care what the reason someone moves their child around... But, there is always going to be administration issues. Every where. There is no perfect school in my opinion.

BigMan15

Please tell me if Charleston or ECS has prolbems like Paris!!! Paris had a lot of issues that were getting better until Hudson took over. So we decided going back to Charleston where we will still be loved and respected is where we needed to be. So im doing whats best for my family

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: BigMan15 on May 13, 2015, 09:58:31 am
Please tell me if Charleston or ECS has prolbems like Paris!!! Paris had a lot of issues that were getting better until Hudson took over. So we decided going back to Charleston where we will still be loved and respected is where we needed to be. So im doing whats best for my family

I will always do whats best for my family.  Theres no fault in that.  The question is, why did you leave in the first place?  Make sure you understand the rules involving switching schools so you dont make an error and your boy loses a year of eligibility.

Proud Buckaroo

I think transferring during the school year loses the eligibility. Not 100% sure.

BigMan15

Two things not if u move back and if u change residencey.  ECS he would have to sit out a year

WPWells

Unless you moved to Little Rock

beach bum

May 13, 2015, 11:40:57 am #18 Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 11:42:49 am by beach bum
Live your life.... no was else has the right to dictate anyone else's life if its not harming anyone. Paris will exist whether one family moves or not so who cares. If someone has a better opportunity to advance their own life and that person worked hard to get what they have then good for them. In my working life I am always going to try and advance or find something better. I wouldn't stay in a crappy job atmosphere ever. I would find another one and leave the bad atmosphere. The same goes for a kids academic and athletic life.

bleudog

Quote from: BigMan15 on May 11, 2015, 10:26:58 pm
To weed out some rumors we are moving at this time we are not releasing where. The reason for the move was due to alot of negative things going on in the school system and we arent standing for that. We still love Coach Foster and Coach Rhineheart and they are not to blame for the move. They both have been there for us since we have been at Paris and we will continue to be great friends. Thank you guys!!!

beach bum

Quote from: bleudog on May 13, 2015, 01:27:06 pm

Wow..... lol

BigMan15

Quote from: beach bum on May 13, 2015, 01:46:55 pm
Quote from: bleudog on May 13, 2015, 01:27:06 pm

Wow..... lol
Peace!!!

RTF

you do what you have to.. but "negative things" happen in every school system. Also, sorry to hear about the girls coach even though I questioned him the one Paris game I went to ( some of the things he said during the game made me wonder).

cdelaney

Quote from: BigMan15 on May 13, 2015, 11:11:09 am
Two things not if u move back and if u change residencey.  ECS he would have to sit out a year
Not with a move from out of town. And it is common knowledge that redheads look really good in green.

Moonshiner

With all of the trash talking on here during this past season,  will it be hard for him to go back to his former team? There were some pretty harsh statements made.

tigerclaw2015

Was wondering about that. Downing the town and school.

Truthfully

My female inquisitive side wondered the same. Funny about social media sites of which FF and Facebook etc are just a couple. Way too many words that remain and do not disappear and come back to haunt someone. Look at the 15 minute Brad Bolding social media post which ultimately cost him his NLR football HC job.. Could not retract it soon enough, already copied by many and reposted etc etc.

fbisgreat

I think most of the bashing was from kids that were SRS. this year.He grew up with a lot of next year's team.

Truthfully

That does make a difference for sure.. When Mr. Fenner came to Paris last July, he said he could not find a house that was big enough for his family in the Charleston area, absolutely nothing available. Wonder if one can be found now? Maybe some people have moved away and left a bigger home to buy or rent. Wish them luck on their house search. I live half way between P and C and ain't nothing here for sure!  :)

fbisgreat

I don't no how big of house he's looking for.But just today I seen 4 house's for sale and 2 for rent in Charleston.

OLDSCHOOL82

Recruiting budget was increased.

BigMan15

Actually we got a house yesterday. Very nice right across from the gym. Any voluteers to help move

Brian G

You think an awful lot of yourself.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas