• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Its that time of year. Who signed where in this conference?

Started by smallybells, April 30, 2015, 07:30:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

smallybells

I saw the Ward thread from Charleston already. Perryville signed two Seniors. A girl to UAM and a boy to CBC. So how about elsewhere? I saw some players that definitely should have gotten a look.

cdelaney

I don't know how much attention it got, but Mahlon Martin signed with Ouachita last week. So he will play with Matthew Ward, his state tourney rival from Charleston, and also stay in the same school as the Geese. Great fit for all the ECS kids and I would think Ward as well, who also seems like a real class act. From this day moving forward, any charging calls against Ward are clearly blocks.

Eagle20

Drake Wilks from Harmony Grove had some offers but has been accepted to Ganon Bakers Elev8 Basketball Institute.  He has chosen to go the prep school route.  Already, Yale has called in the last couple of weeks and started the rdcruitment process.

chuckBB

I wonder if Ward will be rooming with Martin. What I hear about those two young men are very positive and intelligent. Might be a good fit.

WPWells

Does he have the grades for Yale? If so then I have to wonder why he would bother with a prep school

Longfellow

I think Wilks has a long way to go as a player. From the 2 times I have watched him, his shot selection is just terrible and he is quite turnover prone. I think he'll go somewhere bigger than Yale though

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas