• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Team Camps

Started by BigMan15, March 13, 2015, 02:00:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

What are some good team camps to go to?

neds

Not a team camp , but you should visit the UALR site and consider Steve Shields camp this summer. Good opportunity for your son to get some exposure

BigMan15

Do you know how much it is? And when?

BigLion10

They usually have a coaches camp at arkansas state as well I believe

bobcats

March 13, 2015, 05:53:32 pm #4 Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 06:09:41 pm by bobcats
Harding University team camp in early June is one of the best.  What I like is you will see a lot of 3A schools that you hear about on this board and can use it as a measuring stick as to where you team stands.  Basically it is a 3 day 2 night camp and the kids love going.  They stay in the dorms and eat at the caf.  It is also a team bonding experience.

Plus Marshall will be there and maybe we would get matched up, would love to play.

BigLion10

Cabot usually has a real good team camp as well lots of good teams

neds

Quote from: BigMan15 on March 13, 2015, 05:36:40 pm
Do you know how much it is? And when?

I will check and let you know

drybones

Quote from: bobcats on March 13, 2015, 05:53:32 pm
Harding University team camp in early June is one of the best.  What I like is you will see a lot of 3A schools that you hear about on this board and can use it as a measuring stick as to where you team stands.  Basically it is a 3 day 2 night camp and the kids love going.  They stay in the dorms and eat at the caf.  It is also a team bonding experience.

Plus Marshall will be there and maybe we would get matched up, would love to play.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas