• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A STATE TOURNAMENT BRACKET

Started by Brian G, March 01, 2015, 12:26:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Radiotalker

Actually I thought I was complimenting them if you are referring to me.

ISU7

Quote from: Radiotalker on March 03, 2015, 06:25:06 pm
Actually I thought I was complimenting them if you are referring to me.
lol just picking with u Radio 😀😃😄

Grover42

Quote from: cdelaney on March 03, 2015, 12:37:50 pm
Quote from: jr17 on March 03, 2015, 12:05:27 pm
Mayflower has beaten BHG twice this year. I'm saying mayflower beats lamar again. And I see a 3A-2 state championship game between mayflower-ECS
It may be a matchup thing, but BHG has played ECS their 2 toughest games this year, and you know how the ECSvs Mayflower games have gone, so I don't see Mayflower beating BHG if they make it that far. But maybe there's some reason BHG has trouble with the Eagles.

BHG hasn't been healthy all year. 3 of the boys have had the flu. Wilks has a grade 3 sprain but is 80% now.  They have 4 players that can shoot 3's if they can catch fire. They seem to be peaking at the right time. May be a dark horse

hoghelmet14

so whats the deal with someone saying Charlestons game has been postponed?

urban legend2

All tournaments postponed today. Will resume tomorrow.

Rebel82

What day will the 3-A final game be played on?

DerekOxford

Quote from: Rebel82 on March 06, 2015, 12:28:50 pm
What day will the 3-A final game be played on?

Won't know until next week. It will either be on Thursday (12th) or Friday night (13th), or sometime on Saturday the 14th.

smallybells

If anyone hangs around for the Perryville/Lamar girls game, any updates would be appreciated. Lady Mustangs are a salty bunch but I figure the end is near, but anything can happen!

urban legend2

One of the hardest play games by both teams that I've seen in a long time. One of those games where you hate to see one lose. Very hard fought.

smallybells

DatBoot

Good luck to Valley Springs, Hope Tennison brings it home for yall..much love from Rivercrest!

mijally

Why does Fearless Friday have Valley Springs listed as the girls champion scrolling across the top?  I thought Greenland won?

smallybells

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas