• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MVP so far

Started by BigMan15, February 08, 2015, 12:41:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

During regular season who is the MVP?

Mathew Ward
10 (24.4%)
Kel Robinson
10 (24.4%)
Reeves
15 (36.6%)
Martin
8 (19.5%)
Chew
5 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: February 18, 2015, 12:41:37 pm

cdelaney

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 07, 2015, 12:29:09 am
I've never once been impressed with Freeman. Which of the five do you replace him with?
Then you haven't seen him enough. Very strong both ends. You would love him if he was a Tiger. I would take him over Perry on that list.

jr17

Freeman has impressed the heck out of me this year. Seems like everytime we play him, he's filling it up from downtown.

METFAN44

Not sure of his name, but the guard from two rivers, #10 I think, he is very impressive. Plays with more heart than most players I've seen this year.

Ctucker

From what I've seen this year and I haven't seen everybody but 3a and 2a are loaded with big guards that can play,so you could have a all tournement team in either division with all guards and still average 6-3.

bobcats

Quote from: cdelaney on March 07, 2015, 10:06:44 am
I've never once been impressed with Freeman. Which of the five do you replace him with?
Then you haven't seen him enough. Very strong both ends. You would love him if he was a Tiger. I would take him over Perry on that list.

I could come up with multiple pg's to replace Perry with. 

ISU7

Quote from: bootlegger on March 06, 2015, 10:53:02 pm
i have watched all the point guards play in the tournament and i think overall chew has played the best,but that is just the tournament games.if only he had more of a supporting cast,thats just my opinion.
Chew is the best piont guard in the 3A 8)

bobcats

Quote from: ISU7 on March 07, 2015, 02:34:50 pm
Quote from: bootlegger on March 06, 2015, 10:53:02 pm
i have watched all the point guards play in the tournament and i think overall chew has played the best,but that is just the tournament games.if only he had more of a supporting cast,thats just my opinion.
Chew is the best piont guard in the 3A 8)

That's the fun part.  They get to match up next round.

jr17

We'll see by the end of the day.

cdelaney

Quote from: cdelaney on March 07, 2015, 10:06:44 am
Having said that, I am not sure he should be a definite top 5 in all of 3A, haven't seen enough of some of the kids mentioned to be sure of that. I think Ward, Martin, and Robinson are all in top 5. I would think there are 6-8 others who kid fill out that list, and Freeman is one of them.

jr17

Ponca

neds

Well thank you , I don't shoot it like I used to

Skip Baymore

He's an extremely electric and talented player, who I think has skills no one else on the list has.  But he's a young man who is still developing "above the shoulders."  He impresses me in a lot of ways but doesn't impress me at all in some ways 12th man.  Skipper.

Sportsgirl

Daley top 5? After the season he had or 6 or 7?

neds

He is very good Sportsgirl and a junior I believe 

jr17

I'm definitely putting him on my team. But not quite top 5. But that kid is a heck of a player. Enjoyed watching him play this year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas