• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LR Central Open

Started by JohnBarleycorn, February 27, 2018, 01:36:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_CountiesFinest

So if you know kids are playing and are ineligible then why not tell your schools admin so they can contact AAA?

we_hate_the_band

Quote from: Michiganhog on March 07, 2018, 12:12:24 pm
As far as kids that are transferring being ineligible yes but as far as grades I don't have a clue.

Fixed that for you.

beach bum

Michiganhog

There are two kinds of ignorance, Simple and Willful

Rob Van Winkle

Anyone know the time line for getting this job filled?

Da_CountiesFinest

Quote from: Michiganhog on March 08, 2018, 09:32:52 am
There are two kinds of ignorance, Simple and Willful

You literally never answer a question that's brought to you.  You spout off some babble and never answer.  You either know something or you don't.  Right now you're accusing programs of cheating.  If they did and you know it.  Then show us evidence.  Go to your schools admin and let them report to them.  Otherwise don't spout off false accusations.  Which is exactly what you're doing.  Which means you're either a coach associated with LRSD or some parent who "thinks" they're in the know.   So right now I guess you fall into the willfully being ignorant category.  Bring something to the table or quit making accusations.

Michiganhog

The guilty yell the loudest.  Sounds like someone is getting a little loud.

jbird

Quote from: Da_CountiesFinest on March 08, 2018, 12:33:35 pm
Which means you're either a coach associated with LRSD.....

Ding Ding Ding!

Da_CountiesFinest

Quote from: Michiganhog on March 08, 2018, 12:51:46 pm
The guilty yell the loudest.  Sounds like someone is getting a little loud.

Thank you for proving my point. Instead of having an adult conversation and providing facts.  You continue to respond with nonsense and bring nothing to the table. Most people who don't have actual info usually just bump their gums until someone leaves them alone or gets tired of arguing with them.  Guess that's the approach we're looking at from you.

Michiganhog

I'm not the one arguing.

Da_CountiesFinest

Quote from: Michiganhog on March 12, 2018, 09:55:00 am
I'm not the one arguing.

Alrighty then.  Let's say for second that you're not arguing.  Could you please shed some light on the inappropriate things going on in LRSD and PCSSD as far as playing ineligible players?  Then please explain why the AAA hasn't been involved.  They were involved this year, and years past, with Earle, Morrilton last year, McClellan a few years back, etc. So why hasn't some of these other schools been turned in, or at least reprimanded by the AAA?

Michiganhog

I'm just going to leave it alone.  I have two sons come through the LRSD and have been pleased with what the coaches have done.  It is time to move on. 

zebradynasty

I can't see anything but positive! It was time for Register to move on he had plenty of opportunity to build Central into a perennial winner and for whatever reason(s) it didn't happen. Good man, good coach but let someone else take a whack at it!

Brian G

Strong rumor a coach that won big in 7A is in the loop.

AirWarren

Quote from: B.G. on March 13, 2018, 09:31:37 pm
Strong rumor a coach that won big in 7A is in the loop.

D.P?

Would make sense with some of the things happening in ole Saline county right now.

nsuqb10

Brian G

Still open. Might be a bit.

Lanny

Interviews to begin on friday

ricepig

Brad Bolding or Casey Dick??

nsuqb10

Interesting to see which one they hire

Mulerider4Life

What if they could get D-Mac to be offensive coordinator?

theoutsiders

Blake Pizan New HC according to Wess Moore.

RZback

Do they really need to have more interviews?  What happened to the other top choices?  Maybe they will have better luck. 

Iknewthemwhen

New interviews?  Any new names?

ClutchFactor62

Why did Pizan back out?

nsuqb10

Who got this peach of a job

Iknewthemwhen

Word is they are going to interview again?  Is that correct?

Rob Van Winkle

I heard their last and only option was Molly McGrath.

Brian G

From Jeremy Muck:

BREAKING: LRSD is recommending Frisco (Texas) Heritage OC Kent Laster as the new Little Rock Central football coach

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2018/apr/18/offensive-coordinator-texas-high-school-recommende/#.Wtenmw9pQhU.twitter

Pat Swilling

Strange hire. is he connected to Ark?  Frisco is an awesome place

Maynard G Krebs

Heard the new coach on the Buzz this morning.   Sounds like a good man.  Wish him well.

RZback

More out of state coaches.  Build a wall?

southarkdaddy

Hope they hire an Arkansas coach next year

Baitshop

Quote from: southarkdaddy on April 23, 2018, 10:29:12 am
Hope they hire an Arkansas coach next year

What is the importance of hiring an "Arkansas" coach?

Iknewthemwhen

Are we just not blessed in Arkansas with good coaches?

AirWarren

Quote from: Baitshop on April 23, 2018, 01:20:10 pm
What is the importance of hiring an "Arkansas" coach?

That's kind of my thought process.

The man is coming from the pinnacle of high school football....Texas.

Iknewthemwhen

I think there is something to be said for promoting your own.  When you die are you going to leave your fortune to your family or to some guy down the street? 

Mulerider4Life

Quote from: Iknewthemwhen on April 23, 2018, 06:17:03 pm
I think there is something to be said for promoting your own.  When you die are you going to leave your fortune to your family or to some guy down the street?

But if Arkansas coaches are not cutting it. You have to look else ware.

Iknewthemwhen

You are correct if they cannot find a qualified Arkansas guy and maybe they didn't get any qualified apps, but I'd be surprised.  I'm curious do many Arkansas coaches go to Texas?

incogneto

They made a recommendation based on a rubric used by a hiring committee comprised of teachers that quite frankly don't know jack diddly about how to run a football program.  I will sit back and watch this train wreck in slow motion.  Any decent candidate that interviewed was ready to back out of this offer if it came after the interview. 

4real

Quote from: incogneto on April 24, 2018, 08:42:01 pm
They made a recommendation based on a rubric used by a hiring committee comprised of teachers that quite frankly don't know jack diddly about how to run a football program.  I will sit back and watch this train wreck in slow motion.  Any decent candidate that interviewed was ready to back out of this offer if it came after the interview. 
some good wisdom and insight here.  Who gives a flip if it's in state or out of state on any hire. Did they get the right fit.  And by right fit at Central, I mean someone who is willing to be stuck behind the 8 ball.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas