• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fearless Friday congratulates 5A state Champion Pulaski Academy Bruins

Started by Lanny, December 05, 2015, 12:34:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

7AFBFAN

Congratulations to the players and true fans of the PA program.

Lions84

Grond

Congratulations to Pulaski Academy on winning the 5A. And they got because they earned it.

I confess to being a stranger in a strange land. I played football for 11 years, always a lineman; played my last game in 1983. Lucky enough to have a son that played football, but the world had changed: spread offenses, play reads, shotgun formations with the runningback lining up almost 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

To win, you have to have TALENT. You won those games? It must have been the TALENT. Yup, a lot of enthusiastic people........that don't know anything TECHNICAL about football.

You can be a PA Hater all you want, but understand this: Football is one of the FEW sports where TEAM effort & intelligence can still overcome INDIVIDUAL TALENT. And PA may be the best example of this concept in the state of Arkansas.

[EDIT: Need to explain. Most teams in the play-offs have exceptional talent, including PA. But PA's OVERALL success is due to their ability to make AVERAGE players into GOOD players.]

SHOUT OUT: PA DEFENSIVE TACKLES
LRM came to play, and they left it all on the field. The battle in the Trenches was brutal and determined. The PA DT's did not have a size advantage, but they hung tough the whole game. LRM has a very good line, and PA had to be really good to stand against them.

MDXPHD

Intelligentsia

$aintMaximu$

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas