• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marion's final assault on the AAAA board (Merged topics)

Started by Bsktballplyr818, March 04, 2006, 10:21:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

marchmadness

I support Marion athletics and I remember the flack the f/b coach got when he made a statement after a regular game "that is wasn't the calls against us that hurt us, but the ones that we didn't get".  I think he was reminded by the AAA that you cannot make any kind of statement that reflects about the refereeing.  I think this Basketball coach really made everyone in Marion look SOOOO bad, it's pathetic.  You don't bash another player, period.  That's besided commenting twice about the "close guarding rule" which would violate that AAA policy not to speak about the officials, but then to be bone head and point blank tell the AAA to change, he must be leaving or else a school with any sence would reprimand him.  I never could figure out why Marion was always getting bashed by people, even in sports where the coach has class (I don't find the football remark that insulting to the AAA), but his coach has given everyone in the entire STATE a reason to hate Marion.  At least the winning coach did have class and said he preferred not to comment and have class.  The bottom line is Marion had the big head in basketball, getting a player from Jonesboro (that is suspious), and were behind in the last couple of games.  Seeing this coach work he had to press to catch up.  Anyone knowing a pea about bb, knows pressing brings fouls.  I don't see 8 foul differences as the reason they lost.  Why not say the better team won and leave it at that?  When you play on the road that is what you get, and I didn't hear any of the other sports teams from Marion crying about refs when they lost and that includes the girls in volleyball, bb, and the boys football team.  I support marion, but these remarks were uncalled for.  That comes with the job.  Just telling it like my bro up  above me.  He is right about being successful in all sports makes people look more at you and when they see this behavior, you can bet the bashing will only get worse.

RD™

Quote from: patriotswantloose on March 07, 2006, 07:11:50 am
dang..with trackstar44, marionmaniac#1, an hyuuga gone this board is gonna be so freakin boring..there goes three of our most crunk maniacs now if pimpinpats retires this board is done
Boring, you mean civilized, your stupid "crunk" butts are gone and I am happy.

Hyuuga

But of course you are. Marion will be more than happy to leave your sorry self behind also. So, I guess the feeling is mutual?

Cam

Marion how does it feel sitting at home we are about to go to state. YOU BUNCH OF CRY BABIES!

Hyuuga

I'm a little cold. Maybe I should turn off the air. Oh, and I'm hungry. Think I'll go eat dinner. Thanks for reminding me.

Cam

Yeah well you better go do that im having patriots for dinner

mysticroamer19

RD be hatin ALL the time. Take a happy pill or something.

RD™

mysticroamer19

Hyuuga

mase2006

Quote from: RD™ on March 07, 2006, 07:50:53 pm
Quote from: MysticRoamer06 on March 07, 2006, 07:46:26 pm
RD be hatin ALL the time. Take a happy pill or something.
Eat Rat Poison.

so eating rat poison is the only way you will become calm? lol

Hogfan4life80

chicks_hogs12

Marionpats07™

My dog died of rat poison....not a pleasant site....

chicks_hogs12

yea so did the guy on dumb and dumber... i almost cried lol ;D

#1PatsFan

RD NEEDS TO GET A LIFE AND GET OVER THE FACT THAT MARION IS THE BEST TEAM! He knows it and MysticRoamer is right. RD is a moron.

Marionpats07™

Quote from: #1PatsFan on March 08, 2006, 12:25:30 pm
RD NEEDS TO GET A LIFE AND GET OVER THE FACT THAT MARION IS THE BEST TEAM! He knows it and MysticRoamer is right. RD is a moron.

Oh yay...another Marion person for RD to yell at...

yep, thats me

marion is the best team in what?? i cant think of one thing they are the best in...unless there is a "cry about losing in every sport" championship...

ManiacFreak870

Quote from: yep, thats me on March 08, 2006, 01:56:43 pm

marion is the best team in what?? i cant think of one thing they are the best in...unless there is a "cry about losing in every sport" championship...
If we hadn't been cheated then we wouldn't say a thing... If we would have lost fair and square then it would be a different story! But for our seniors to play their last game in high school and be cheated that bad, how would you all feel.... All y'all haters can just go to heck! Ya ll are the ones whining bout us crying so since we are cry babies..... y'all are whiny babies

RD™

You lost its over , go away, die, disappear to the 6A

Hyuuga

I wonder if Big Nasty will hit the "1000 Slaps" mark, lol. I haven't seen anyone get as close as you yet, Big Nasty.

RD™

Quote from: Hyuuga™ on March 13, 2006, 09:37:21 pm
I wonder if Big Nasty will hit the "1000 Slaps" mark, lol. I haven't seen anyone get as close as you yet, Big Nasty.
Plenty have gotten there way faster than way before me.

mase2006

Hyuuga

RD™

RD™

Hyuuga

Ok. Maybe when you do. That sounds like a fair trade. Well, not really...I'm sure people would rather me be around than you.

RD™

Quote from: Hyuuga™ on March 30, 2006, 06:36:59 pm
Ok. Maybe when you do. That sounds like a fair trade. Well, not really...I'm sure people would rather me be around than you.
I dare you to make a poll asking that question.

Hyuuga

LoL. You really are a nerd. "I dare you to make a poll!"...lol

Eddie Goodson

True Believer

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas