• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parkers Chapel Boy’s

Started by Mr316, February 04, 2018, 04:53:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr316

The regular season is coming to a end next week and I have enjoyed every minute of the season. I have never seen a group of boys form a special bond like this team has developed. If one of them is having a off night the others fill the gap and figure a way to win the game. Their record is 22-3 with two of the losses to two 4-A teams both with winning seasons. I am really looking forward to watching them during the rest of their journey to the state championship!!

eldofan

February 04, 2018, 05:48:20 pm #1 Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 06:14:10 pm by eldofan
It's to early for me to say this is a state championship team . If they play like they did Friday night they can compete with anybody. I hope what I saw Friday night is the team that shows up every game night . There's 5 solid teams besides PC. According to Max Preps Crossett is 9-12 ( Losing Record). Hamburg 13-12.

PapaHog

I would put PC in tier 2. They can go deep and I'll be pulling for them, but I'm not sure they are on the same level as Marked Tree. I hope I'm wrong though!

hogman1886

PC is rolling at the right time. Beat LC bad last night.

Rida4Life

The only scary thing about PC is that they are streaky from behind the arc.  If they get hot in the postseason they can be a matchup nightmare for a lot of teams because of their size.  They are playing really good team ball and don't really care who's scoring.  Not saying they will win it all, but you better not count them out.
It's been good to see them find a way to win without making a ton of 3's in some games lately.  Defensively they are LONG and a lot more athletic than you would expect from the eye test. 
Go Big Blue!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas