• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Biggest School Rivalries?

Started by thechampchamp, January 25, 2018, 08:40:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FromTheBench

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 25, 2018, 04:08:04 pm
haha. Shows how much you think you know. The two post players for Guy were the ones not there.

Who are these 2 post players? The only post I've seen for them is the Spires kid and the only other one I know of is a red headed kid that I've seen replace him that is about as skilled as a 7th grader

thebigman3

Quote from: FromTheBench on January 25, 2018, 04:20:05 pm
Who are these 2 post players? The only post I've seen for them is the Spires kid and the only other one I know of is a red headed kid that I've seen replace him that is about as skilled as a 7th grader
The other one is number 10. The redhead doesn't get in much. 10 has been hurt the majority of the season.

Ctucker

I thought Tipton got kick off team

BannerMountainMan

Ctucker

Wow they must be pretty lenient their!

Backboard Shattered

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 25, 2018, 05:25:47 pm
The other one is number 10. The redhead doesn't get in much. 10 has been hurt the majority of the season.
Yeah Spires lucky he didn't break that hand punching that wall and everything

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: thechampchamp on January 25, 2018, 02:24:37 pm
Guys getting an easy dub tonight boys!! MVE doesnt want to play us tonight. Especially since tipton is with us now ;)
😂😂😂👆🏻 Y'all read this again!  I am actually crying! 

Eagle_Mom_2

Guys getting an easy dub tonight boys!! MVE doesnt want to play us tonight. Especially since tipton is with us now ;)

Welp, this one didn't age well...

Rallyround

Coach hadn't ever kicked him off to be kicked on again. You need a note from the MD?

Backboard Shattered

I just read this again😂😂😂! I'm going to break this Ignoramis post down. 1.Guys getting an easy dub tonight boys!!
     Actually There was only 1 winner last night.  MVE won by 10.   
2. MVE doesn't want to play us tonight
      Actually I believe they did want to play y'all tonight. MVE wins by 10
3. Especially since Tipton is with us now ;)
      Well actually MVE was ready to play no matter who was there.  Obviously they won by 10 and maybe the students shouldn't have heckled lil Tipton.  Overrated is maybe a lil over board.  Maybe it's true maybe not.  But this is what I do know. MVE won by 10.  This has been my favorite post on here all year!  Thank you Mr Chumpchump! 

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on January 26, 2018, 06:05:56 am
I just read this again😂😂😂! I'm going to break this Ignoramis post down. 1.Guys getting an easy dub tonight boys!!
     Actually There was only 1 winner last night.  MVE won by 10.   
2. MVE doesn't want to play us tonight
      Actually I believe they did want to play y'all tonight. MVE wins by 10
3. Especially since Tipton is with us now ;)
      Well actually MVE was ready to play no matter who was there.  Obviously they won by 10 and maybe the students shouldn't have heckled lil Tipton.  Overrated is maybe a lil over board.  Maybe it's true maybe not.  But this is what I do know. MVE won by 10.  This has been my favorite post on here all year!  Thank you Mr Chumpchump!

How much did MVE win by? I'm asking for a friend

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on January 26, 2018, 06:38:51 am
How much did MVE win by? I'm asking for a friend
double digits so it wasn't even close

gilesman2333

i was at the game and mt. vernon won by 10. Tipton played awful and the student section for Mt. Vernon was in his head. it was very obvious.

Backboard Shattered

I think Guay has been looking ahead a few games over looked Quitman and MVE.  Obviously some of There fans were!  Chumpchump 😂

BannerChaser95

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 26, 2018, 08:14:28 am
double digits so it wasn't even close
my comment was more sarcastic than I think you anticipated. He only mentioned MVE won by 10, 3 or 4 times

A 10 point game isn't close to you?  Guy lost to bay 2 years ago in the semi finals by what 15? That' was a great game. 10 points isn't exactly a blow out so let's not get carried away on the not even close.

elgaeyddad

Guy loosing to MVE by 10 is alot. Hushcrafts must've for got to where denim to the game

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on January 26, 2018, 08:53:10 am
my comment was more sarcastic than I think you anticipated. He only mentioned MVE won by 10, 3 or 4 times

A 10 point game isn't close to you?  Guy lost to bay 2 years ago in the semi finals by what 15? That' was a great game. 10 points isn't exactly a blow out so let's not get carried away on the not even close.
sarcasmm

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 26, 2018, 09:00:39 am
sarcasmm
geez! me and banner are gonna lose our IQ being surrounded by all these fellas

BannerChaser95

thebigman3

I just think is funny how when anyone else's loses it's really no big deal, but when Guy loses it's the end of the world! Everyone talks abt it. Just shows you Guy and Hutchcraft are a legacy and it's a big deal to beat them. You would've thought MVE won the State last night.

Backboard Shattered

⬆️😂😂😂😂

BannerChaser95

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 26, 2018, 10:10:36 am
I just think is funny how when anyone else's loses it's really no big deal, but when Guy loses it's the end of the world! Everyone talks abt it. Just shows you Guy and Hutchcraft are a legacy and it's a big deal to beat them. You would've thought MVE won the State last night.
YOU are the reasons we're talking. Fans coming in here with Alabama expectations, but playing like Arkansas at nights will get you talked about. "Easy dub" and how you had to throw in your 2 cents last week on how the Arkansas Democrat Gazette had Guy ranked 3rd. Then you make a hundred excuses. You have to win with grace and loose with grace and the few twin groves posters in here are so high on their own meds that they can't even see straight. You want to be the top team? Well you're going to be talked about like a top team when you lose. If Omaha goes and loses 2 games against Kingston in their last 4 games. People would talk. If Kirby goes and loses at dierks. People would talk. And if county line lost to Scranton people would have talked. It's apart of being at the top, you're talked about especially when you have asinine comments like "Eazy Dub

Rallyround

Meds for flu maybe. Played good considering

Flobbito

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 26, 2018, 10:10:36 am

Guy has a good team, there, I said it.  They don't have a great team, they are beatable by the likes of 9 win Bay (at their house), Quitman, MVE, and others; but Guy could still could make a run and win it all again.  Apparently they only lose because they have injuries or other reasons their players aren't around, so who knows.  As for the celebration anytime a team beats a good team the winning team celebrates, especially when you beat your former classmate/teammate on their senior night.

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on January 26, 2018, 10:38:12 am
YOU are the reasons we're talking. Fans coming in here with Alabama expectations, but playing like Arkansas at nights will get you talked about. "Easy dub" and how you had to throw in your 2 cents last week on how the Arkansas Democrat Gazette had Guy ranked 3rd. Then you make a hundred excuses. You have to win with grace and loose with grace and the few twin groves posters in here are so high on their own meds that they can't even see straight. You want to be the top team? Well you're going to be talked about like a top team when you lose. If Omaha goes and loses 2 games against Kingston in their last 4 games. People would talk. If Kirby goes and loses at dierks. People would talk. And if county line lost to Scranton people would have talked. It's apart of being at the top, you're talked about especially when you have asinine comments like "Eazy Dub
YOU asked where Guy was on paper and I told you? I never talk abt Guy getting easy dubs and talk like they're unbeatable. That's other posters on here. And last night I did not give an excuse said we simply got outplayed. Even said that when bay beat us. And I never say "well we only lost cause..." No. I've said this whole season seems like we always have 2-3 out every game. Last night we didn't. And I gave credits to MVE. I COULDVE SAID Spires has the Flu and our PG just got over the flu. But no I didn't. Cause those boys chose to play. And if your going to play in those circumstances. Play hard or don't play at all.

riccoar

Guy is good.  But, at least be truthful.  The recruits / move-ins have made you better than good these last 3-4 seasons.  heck, it's not even debatable.  It happens, but Hutch is never going to openly admit it.  I don't care if it's simply parent's looking for a place other than the coach they think they are smarter than.  It's recruiting.  You can stick whatever label helps you sleep at night on it.

BannerChaser95

And I could have said something about Tipton, but I'll leave it be. So see we all can make excuses

thebigman3

My question is you all act like Guy is the only School with move ins. Kirby?? ICC?? Why is nobody talking abt these top 5 teams with move ins? Oh wait, I forgot. Because they're not Guy.

riccoar

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 26, 2018, 11:50:19 am
My question is you all act like Guy is the only School with move ins. Kirby?? ICC?? Why is nobody talking abt these top 5 teams with move ins? Oh wait, I forgot. Because they're not Guy.
In my defense, I've only moved into GF couple years ago.  I couldn't pinpoint Kirby or ICC on a map with a gun to my head.  I drive through Guy every day though.  Plus, Guy has this problem yearly apparently.

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 26, 2018, 11:08:52 am
YOU asked where Guy was on paper and I told you? I never talk abt Guy getting easy dubs and talk like they're unbeatable. That's other posters on here. And last night I did not give an excuse said we simply got outplayed. Even said that when bay beat us. And I never say "well we only lost cause..." No. I've said this whole season seems like we always have 2-3 out every game. Last night we didn't. And I gave credits to MVE. I COULDVE SAID Spires has the Flu and our PG just got over the flu. But no I didn't. Cause those boys chose to play. And if your going to play in those circumstances. Play hard or don't play at all.
And he could have made an excuse about Spires hand being sore from punching that hole in the wall at Sacred Heart last week but he didn't didn't so we have to give a little credit for that!!  ::)

SackAttack

Quote from: riccoar on January 26, 2018, 11:54:19 am
In my defense, I've only moved into GF couple years ago.  I couldn't pinpoint Kirby or ICC on a map with a gun to my head.  I drive through Guy every day though.  Plus, Guy has this problem yearly apparently.
And just like that I'm not the only one!! Thanks riccoar

Backboard Shattered

I just read this to my coworkers we are crying! 

FromTheBench

Backboard is not gonna let it go...lol. Mt. Vernon's #23 did not play last night either. He is their 2nd or 3rd best scorer behind the Martin kid and maybe the Adcock kid.

thebigman3

Quote from: FromTheBench on January 26, 2018, 12:55:07 pm
Backboard is not gonna let it go...lol. Mt. Vernon's #23 did not play last night either. He is their 2nd or 3rd best scorer behind the Martin kid and maybe the Adcock kid.
Every time I've watched him play he don't score much. But he handles the ball well. Adcock was the only one who could handle it last night.

BannerMountainMan

MVE must have improved a lot because Shirley beat them early in the year.

FromTheBench

They have improved a ton! If I'm correct they were beat by Nemo Vista (who is NOT good) in the GFLC this year, but since then have bounced back and won some tough games. I think they have Wonderview coming up next and that should be a good matchup for them. Wonderview has length and a few good shooters, not to mention they are well coached with Squires. Should be a fun game!

BannerChaser95

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 26, 2018, 11:50:19 am
let me ask you this. What sources other than FF did you hear about Kirby and ICC getting move ins? So most likely everyone heard about it on here somewhere meaning that other people are talking about it. Also the other 2 are undefeated in 1A so their move ins must actually be helping 🤷🏼‍♂️🤔

FromTheBench

83 crew vs Hutch's Senior Olympic team

Who ya got?

BigLion10

Quote from: FromTheBench on January 26, 2018, 01:20:58 pm
83 crew vs Hutch's Senior Olympic team

Who ya got?
Wouldn't be close ole Hutch would run home with his tail tucked

riccoar

Quote from: gilesman2333 on January 26, 2018, 08:17:45 am
i was at the game and mt. vernon won by 10. Tipton played awful and the student section for Mt. Vernon was in his head. it was very obvious.
But on the bright side, Tipton didn't have to ride the bus back to Guy.  He was already home.

Backboard Shattered

I just taught my kids a very valuable lesson!  How to keep your mouth shut! They were asking why did that boy say Guy is getting an easy DUB when they lost so I got to explain that there are ppl in the world where their last name is Ignoramis.  And I'm sure that 83 Crew would be attempted to be lured in at Guy like Tipton was.  He should've stayed there

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on January 26, 2018, 01:18:03 pm
let me ask you this. What sources other than FF did you hear about Kirby and ICC getting move ins? So most likely everyone heard about it on here somewhere meaning that other people are talking about it. Also the other 2 are undefeated in 1A so their move ins must actually be helping 🤷🏼‍♂️🤔
So why keep dogging us and not them?😂 Seems like all anybody cares about on here is Guy basketball. Cause y'all sure do keep up with it. Everyone of y'all. Complain about recruits and bull crap like that. Shut up. Don't complain about us when other teams got move ins and are winning. And your going to sit there and complain that we win with our move ins and applaud them for winning with move ins? Get out of here. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on January 26, 2018, 01:18:03 pm

I've heard Kirby referred to as Kirby JuCo cause of all the kids moving in...that was before I knew they had basketball boards on fearlessfriday

Backboard Shattered

Bigman you wonder why ppl don't like Guy look at what Ignoramis said last night before the game!  Read it and think about it read it again and then ask yourself.  Is this cool?  I understand every school has morons and that but this is what y'all do a bunch.  You whine about losing make excuses and mouth before games you think you are gonna win!  Do me a favor and read that quote 1 more time!"Gettin that DUB" 😂⬆️

SackAttack

Is it true the Spires kid had to go lefty because his hand was still sore? Just asking for a friend

BannerChaser95

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 26, 2018, 04:20:03 pm
So why keep dogging us and not them?😂 Seems like all anybody cares about on here is Guy basketball. Cause y'all sure do keep up with it. Everyone of y'all. Complain about recruits and bull crap like that. Shut up. Don't complain about us when other teams got move ins and are winning. And your going to sit there and complain that we win with our move ins and applaud them for winning with move ins? Get out of here.
I am just saying. Kirby, icc and Guy all got move ins correct? Correct. Now as you know I pull for Kirby and you pull for Guy. I don't have a problem with guy at all? I have the problem  with you. Your attitude sucks, you and other posters love guy up, but when you lose you can't take the heat that comes along with it. Kirby and ICC shave combinded  for less losses than Guy, to a 6A, 5A,2x4a,3A and a 2a team. No 1A losses and dang sure didn't lose to 9-17 Bay. So I'll say all I want. This isn't like Alabama winning national titles every year so fans want them to lose. Bay is 2 years removes from a state championship and you don't hear anyone saying anything to them this year it's because their posters are in the woods like "moving up to 2a is going to be ROUGH" so just worry about your players and why or why not Guy-Perkins can field their 5 lucrative  starters all in one night. I promise I don't sleep better or worse if guy wins or loses. I follow the sport in general and guy posters are 5-6X times worse than WSGF posters.

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on January 26, 2018, 05:22:53 pm
I am just saying. Kirby, icc and Guy all got move ins correct? Correct. Now as you know I pull for Kirby and you pull for Guy. I don't have a problem with guy at all? I have the problem  with you. Your attitude sucks, you and other posters love guy up, but when you lose you can't take the heat that comes along with it. Kirby and ICC shave combinded  for less losses than Guy, to a 6A, 5A,2x4a,3A and a 2a team. No 1A losses and dang sure didn't lose to 9-17 Bay. So I'll say all I want. This isn't like Alabama winning national titles every year so fans want them to lose. Bay is 2 years removes from a state championship and you don't hear anyone saying anything to them this year it's because their posters are in the woods like "moving up to 2a is going to be ROUGH" so just worry about your players and why or why not Guy-Perkins can field their 5 lucrative  starters all in one night. I promise I don't sleep better or worse if guy wins or loses. I follow the sport in general and guy posters are 5-6X times worse than WSGF posters.
You have the problem with me but yet you complain abt Hutch and the move ins...? Okayy.. and there's really only about 2 posters from Guy on here. Me and The champ champ dude. And I haven't made an excuse once for a game we lost. Gave details abt who was not there.. didn't never say that's why we lost. Have MVE and Bay their credit. And everyone else that's beat us. But it's okay. Cause you went in the completely other direction with this argument anyways.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 27, 2018, 12:19:23 am
You have the problem with me but yet you complain abt Hutch and the move ins...? Okayy.. and there's really only about 2 posters from Guy on here. Me and The champ champ dude. And I haven't made an excuse once for a game we lost. Gave details abt who was not there.. didn't never say that's why we lost. Have MVE and Bay their credit. And everyone else that's beat us. But it's okay. Cause you went in the completely other direction with this argument anyways.
Yeah, you haven't made any excuses for Guy. Don't know how I got the idea you were a guy poster. Also, I couldn't care less about guy's move ins? It's apart of who they are. Kirby gets them, icc gets them, Bay had a down recruiting class these last two years. The problem isn't that it happens, guys very blatant about it and then the fans want you to worship the new players feet. It's annoying, kinda like when I hear about it all season that "Well Guy doesn't TRULY have 5 starters out there at all times" Kirby lost a starter in the first month. He tore his ACL, he wears a brace and now come off the bench. This is the first I've even said about this, but it doesn't matter because it wouldn't change who They were putting on a court every night.  If you start over half the year but aren't a starter, that's guy logic...

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 27, 2018, 12:19:23 am
Dude I live in Twin Groves I keep telling you! No I'm not a fan of the win at all costs that is the stench in this community

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas