• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parkers Chapel wins!

Started by Mr316, December 12, 2017, 09:53:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr316

Parkers Chapel beat Nevada County tonight 74 to 50. PC is playing really good ball improving their record to 8-0. Nate Garrett-Evans lead the team with 32 points. These boys should be strong contenders for state!

PapaHog

I'd say. Gonna have to come see what they are about. They are taking care of business. Undefeated regular season?

Rida4Life

These boys are playing well..... really only had one big test so far but they passed with flying colors against Bearden. 
Still too early to say they will contend for state but they certainly have a chance if they keep playing at this level.

southarkdaddy

Was really impressed with this group last night.  Pulled away from Nevada with their best player sitting the entire first half with foul trouble.  This group has potential to be really, really good.

eldofan

My biggest concern is the strength of schedule . Besides Nevada most teams in the district are struggling . Looked good last night esp second half .

Mr316

Coach Langley has picked up several tournaments that will allow them to face teams outside of the conference. That will help them as they work through the season. It will be interesting to see where they are setting at the end of the regular season.

eldofan

Good to hear bc the conference is pretty bad

Hgalum50

Harmony Grove could give PC a good game! The HG defense really pressures the ball well and is really lengthy!

eldofan

Do they return most of their players from last year ?

Mr316

They only lost one starter if I remember correctly

Hgalum50

They got the players from Sparkman to. They are 7 and 3 only won 1 game without key players due to football.

eldofan

Good we need some good competition in conference play

hogman1886

HG has only played two games from with their football guys because their football team just lost last Friday. Good year for sports at HG.

old.dole

Hgalum50

You are right Hogman I forgot they played Rison Monday. Tha answer to the other question is I think they can play with Bearden to. Only time will tell, but this is the most talented bball team we have had in a while.

eldofan

Good I can't wait til Jan 23. Should be a competitive game

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Mr316 on December 13, 2017, 03:58:21 pm
Coach Langley has picked up several tournaments that will allow them to face teams outside of the conference. That will help them as they work through the season. It will be interesting to see where they are setting at the end of the regular season.

What tournaments did he pick up?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas