• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mt. Ida vs Foreman at THE ROCK!!

Started by whoknows, December 08, 2017, 10:43:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who yall got?

Mt. Ida
74 (67.3%)
Foreman
36 (32.7%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Voting closed: December 12, 2017, 10:43:05 pm

HORNET-MAN

Gators Score Here Ida gone be in trouble.

Jaybo

mr.gametime

Mt.ida looking like Hampton from last year.....them holding calls killing them.

whoknows

Quote from: paraloma on December 15, 2017, 08:28:44 pm
I'm about t have to go entertain 20-23 year old women. Forgot be me if I don't respond.

Well it could be worse...

whoknows

mr.gametime

Jaybo

Looks like the Gators get their revenge and first state title tonight.

Old Scrapper

3:39 left in the 4th and the Fat Lady is singing! I admit I was wrong. Congratulations Foreman

mr.gametime

Old Scrapper

Jaybo

Wow. Mt. Ida won't go away without a fight.

BannerChaser95

"Not so fast my friend" - Lee Corso

whoknows

whoknows

mr.gametime

Quote from: Old Scrapper on December 15, 2017, 09:14:40 pm
Wait a minute! She just choked up

What was the defensive line doing?....they just stood there and let him throw a bomb.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: whoknows on December 15, 2017, 09:16:38 pm
How many timeouts Mt Ida have?
Both have 2. Mt Ida uses their second after a 3 yd rush by Batey. 2:00 to go

Old Scrapper

rattlerfan24

BlueNGold52

whoknows

Congratulations to the Foreman Gators!

jsw6f0

HORNET-MAN

dawgpound

Congratulations Forman that defense was stingy tonight

AA Insider

Congrats to foreman and coach king.

Old Scrapper

And Congrats to Gatorball you earned this win also, because you been playing defense all week long!

Redzone

People said we had a cake walk and we wouldn't win this game. Looks like our boys showed everyone what they were made of.

tcor145

Quote from: tcor145 on December 10, 2017, 08:50:13 am
I'll preface my comments by saying that last years's state champion mt ida team was dominated by a mediocre, at best, dierks team so anything is possible.   With that being said, I'll say this.  I believe Mt ida is a better team than last year's.  I'll also admit that their defense is their strong point by far.  However, Foreman might have been handled easy the first meeting, but I believe that is all because of lack of big game experience.   Now that all that is out of the way, honestly I wish they could both lose, so I'm definitely not showing favorites, however Foreman is a very good football team as well, and I believe they will be state champs this year.  This won't be an easy task at all, because of Mt ida's defense. 

I'm going with foreman by 10.

Hmmmm!!

doctor in the house

tacklethis...

Batey is a beast. But the D line of Foreman won this game. If you told me Foreman would only score 24 I would bet you they lost. Awesome job, D Line...

BO_KNOWS

Filmcrew LOL mount Ida undisciplined with all them flags lol.killed their chances. Actually should be 0-2 in state championship game last two years but karma got you from all that talk last year. .. lol

tacklethis...

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on December 15, 2017, 10:18:02 pm
Filmcrew LOL mount Ida undisciplined with all them flags lol.killed their chances. Actually should be 0-2 in state championship game last two years but karma got you from all that talk last year. .. lol

It could be that Foremans stud was a tad bit better than Hamptons...or Hermitages...whichever, I forget...

GatorBait2014

GatorBall and Couch coach y'all been trying to tell them.Lots of crow being eaten right now.How about them Gators.

stuck in between

Congratulations to Mt. Ida Lions on a great season. Game could have went either way. Ya'lls night was in October and ours just happened to be in December. You have a great team and should be proud of them. I do not know if any of you guys are #74's family. If you are my hat is off to you. You are raising a heck of a man. After all was said and done he came back down the ramp to tell our guys congratsuations one more time. Very very classy. A lot of us adults could learn from that.

bigboy77

Eslim03

I hope we can hear beast of 08 eat some crow please.

cuz

Congratulations to both teams especially Foreman and Coach King....

Eslim03

December 15, 2017, 11:19:01 pm #286 Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 03:17:30 pm by Eslim03
I will say this Mt. Ida y'all have a program few do congrats to your kids, coaching staff and community. We finally got to beat you guys and we have been working all year to get to this point. All of Foreman wanted to play y'all on this stage, because to be the best you have to beat the best.

GatorBall

Quote from: stuck in between on December 15, 2017, 10:46:25 pm
I do not know if any of you guys are #74's family. If you are my hat is off to you. You are raising a heck of a man. After all was said and done he came back down the ramp to tell our guys congratsuations one more time. Very very classy. A lot of us adults could learn from that.

I second that!!! Great kid!! Saw several do that!! Classy team!! Great organization!

GatorBall

Maybe, just maybe, we will get a little respect now!!

Kyren, you da man!!!

Defense, that's how you win ballgames!!

FilmCrew

Great Game... Foreman came out ready to play..

Congrats to yall it was fun.. Glad we got to meet in the finals

FilmCrew

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on December 15, 2017, 10:18:02 pm

Did you watch this game on tv??Cause I know your team wasn't there. I thought you were going to show us this year? What a punk!!

At least my team made it back. Yours has been playing basketball for sometime now.

BO_KNOWS he won't ever make it back to the rock...And didn't recruit well enough last year to win.

GatorBall

Quote from: Old Scrapper on December 15, 2017, 09:28:15 pm
And Congrats to Gatorball you earned this win also, because you been playing defense all week long!

LOL!!

Legacy Lion

Congratulations foreman on your win tonight. You have an outstanding team and they really competed well.

M.I. D

Congrats to Foreman. You earned it. #5 is a good one. He played a great game and your defense played very good. Mount Ida had their opportunities to win and at times made mistakes. Nobody is perfect. I'm very proud of this group of seniors and all they accomplished. They are winners! We will never forget them. They gave an entire community both tears of sadness and tears of joy the last few years. We will miss you guys.

couch-coach06

What an epic state title battle .. Im at loss for words but the physicality in that game was unmatched in any game I have seen ...  the 2 backs and the qb of Ida are some of the tuffest kids I have ever seen they took lick after lick and just kept getting back up ..  our players also took lick after lick and kept going !! It's a great day too be a gator !

Proud Buckaroo

#99 for Foreman is a beast of a DL...

Another question... Why has the Texas kid not been playing all year long? That was the prettiest pass I have seen from a 2A QB in a very long time.

Eslim03

December 16, 2017, 02:28:50 am #296 Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 04:48:18 pm by Eslim03
Foreman is state champions.

Eslim03

My how this thread has dried up dang. Thank you guys that have congratulated these young men but the whole state thought that it was a forgone conclusion that we us foreman couldn't get it done dang that. God bless!!!!!!

Eslim03

Oh yea that storm cloud hovered over war memorial and another one bites the dust.

Eslim03

Hey Chad Hooten we might make up to 2 in your rankings maybe what a joke that publication had us at 19 starting and they have no clue. They cover the central Arkansas and the 8 conference if you live any where in the corners of Arkansas you are always second fiddle. dang

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas