• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How about a few pick em guys

Started by razorbackufo, November 28, 2017, 10:50:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackufo

Georgia  vs  Auburn ,   Miami,Fla  vs  Clemson  ,  ,,  my picks  Georgia  and how bout  Miami,Fla        My  college top 4 for playoffs,,   #1  Clemson ,  #2  Oklahoma, #3  Wisconsin ,  AND  #4  yes, lets be fair UCF,,  More later, 

LRRandy

WPWells

Georgia
Clemson
Oklahoma
Wisconsin

This will also be the playoff

beach bum

Here is who I want to win and not who I think will win....Oklahoma, Ohio State, Auburn, and Miami..... That would imo leave us with a playoff of....

1)Auburn
2)Oklahoma
3)Alabama
4)Miami

Ohio State would narrowly miss out behind Bama and Miami all three close together.

LRRandy

Quote from: beach bum on November 29, 2017, 02:18:26 pm
Here is who I want to win and not who I think will win....Oklahoma, Ohio State, Auburn, and Miami..... That would imo leave us with a playoff of....

1)Auburn
2)Oklahoma
3)Alabama
4)Miami

Ohio State would narrowly miss out behind Bama and Miami all three close together.
I think a 2 loss Clemson gets in over Bama

beach bum

Quote from: LRRandy on November 29, 2017, 04:25:43 pm
I think a 2 loss Clemson gets in over Bama

I am merely speculating what I think a committee does.... Alabama is the worst they have been in a decade, but as long as they even have a shot they are getting in simply by the fact they are Alabama   :-\

LRRandy

Quote from: beach bum on November 29, 2017, 07:13:10 pm
I am merely speculating what I think a committee does.... Alabama is the worst they have been in a decade, but as long as they even have a shot they are getting in simply by the fact they are Alabama   :-\
yuk. I hope you're not correct.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas