• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Score thread

Started by HorseFeathers, November 27, 2017, 08:27:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Who has Omaha played? Just asking for a friend

begpmat

maxprep shows all games and scores under Omaha

thebigman3

BannerMountainMan

30 point victory to Concord is a really good win, surprising

Moonshiner

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 03, 2017, 09:34:35 am
Nobody lol

Looks like they beat Bay and Concord by 30.  Valley Springs by 17.  Cotter and Alpena by 19. Western  Grove twice.  Norfork, Green Forest...etc.
14 wins if you count benefit game.
Didn't Bay beat your Thunderbirds Bigman?

oldfireguy

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 02, 2017, 11:07:58 pm
Who has Omaha played? Just asking for a friend
Omaha boys are 12-0, with significant wins over: 30 Valley Springs by 17, Concord 30, Bay 27, Viola 23, Jasper 21, Alpena 19, and Cotter 19.

thebigman3

Quote from: oldfireguy on December 03, 2017, 09:46:06 am
Omaha boys are 12-0, with significant wins over: 30 Valley Springs by 17, Concord 30, Bay 27, Viola 23, Jasper 21, Alpena 19, and Cotter 19.
I do believe Omaha boys are good. I haven't seen them play, but i'm listening to the hype abt them I think they are. And the only "significant" win I see there is the one where they beat Concord by 30, but personally I do not think Concord lives up to their hype. The win against Valley Springs was a good one too, but they lost to a very poor Greenbrier team. The rest of those teams you named aren't very good to me. Yes Guy lost to Bay I know. No excuses for that.

no mascot

Are you saying Omaha lost to greenbrier? Their wins against valley cotter and alpena are all legit. I've seen them quite a few times now and will say that there Isn't  a team that will be excited to play Omaha.

thebigman3

Quote from: no mascot on December 03, 2017, 10:24:02 am
Are you saying Omaha lost to greenbrier? Their wins against valley cotter and alpena are all legit. I've seen them quite a few times now and will say that there Isn't  a team that will be excited to play Omaha.
No Valley lost to Greenbrier. Im not arguing that Omaha isn't good. Just saying they haven't played a contender yet.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: no mascot on December 03, 2017, 10:24:02 am

Valley springs lost to Greenbrier

no mascot

Ok in understand now thanks for the clarification. Who's played a tough schedule that can claim to be a contender?

Moonshiner

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 03, 2017, 11:19:40 am
No Valley lost to Greenbrier. Im not arguing that Omaha isn't good. Just saying they haven't played a contender yet.

Their schedule has been as tough as Guys has.  Valley isn't a 3A contender, but they are pretty darn good.  They beat Kirby. They would easily compete in class A.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Moonshiner on December 03, 2017, 01:18:25 pm
Their schedule has been as tough as Guys has.  Valley isn't a 3A contender, but they are pretty darn good.  They beat Kirby. They would easily compete in class A.

Valley won't look as good at the end of the year cause they could easily miss state due to their region.

no mascot

Where would valley springs be if they were a 1A team tho? Who else that's a contender has beaten a team of that caliber and has done it as handily?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: no mascot on December 03, 2017, 04:34:33 pm
Where would valley springs be if they were a 1A team tho? Who else that's a contender has beaten a team of that caliber and has done it as handily?

If valley springs was a 1a school, with the talent they seem to find yearly....they'd be the home grown version of bay and guy

no mascot

I don't think I'd call Valley springs home grown, but that's beside the point. Any team that beats a solid guy or bay team gets respected for it. A blowout win over Valley is not a quality win? That's not adding up.

1Lurker

Quote from: no mascot on December 04, 2017, 07:06:47 am
I don't think I'd call Valley springs home grown, but that's beside the point. Any team that beats a solid guy or bay team gets respected for it. A blowout win over Valley is not a quality win? That's not adding up.

Agree. Valley is 13-2. Thats gotta be considered a quality win for Omaha.

thebigman3

Quote from: no mascot on December 04, 2017, 07:06:47 am
Its like y'all just read and take what you want from it.. I said, I do believe Omaha lives up to their hype. I also said. Valley was a good win for them, BUT I do not think that they have played anybody very tough so far. Me saying that. Really and truly the only game that anybody in the top 10 have played was Nevada and Kirby and we saw how that went. Your just arguing with yourselves on here.

BasketballNeverStops

Final
Pangburn-42 (13-1)
Concord-41 (11-3)

What. A. Game. Concord fought back and fell just short. These two could link up again this Saturday night in Midland Tournament.

BasketballNeverStops

Halftime
Sr. Boys
Concord-30
Pangburn-23

Ramrod

December 05, 2017, 08:26:18 pm #70 Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 09:30:19 pm by Ramrod
HALF
Quitman-38

Guy-38

FINAL
Quitman-90

Guy-97

In overtime

BannerMountainMan

Good win for Shirley @ Midland, 62-58. Tharp had about 12 for Midland and Fuller had about 20 for Shirley

lineman76

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 04, 2017, 07:36:45 am
Its like y'all just read and take what you want from it.. I said, I do believe Omaha lives up to their hype. I also said. Valley was a good win for them, BUT I do not think that they have played anybody very tough so far. Me saying that. Really and truly the only game that anybody in the top 10 have played was Nevada and Kirby and we saw how that went. Your just arguing with yourselves on here.
county line has beat a good providence academy team twice so I would say that was pretty tough games

Bomberman

67-62 Norfork girls defeat Mammoth girls

BasketballNeverStops

Concord-64 (12-3)
Pangburn-54

jeremiahjohnson

HorseFeathers

White county central....and some have Quitman boys in 2a top 10 ...

begpmat

Green Forest Holiday Tournament

Omaha 64   15-0
Lincoln 54

Matlock had 37 points and 16 rebounds

Mr. Basketball

Lyon College Tournament

Izard County Cougars 73 Cave City Cavemen 52
Justus Cooper 42 points
Caleb Faulkner 20 points

thebigman3

Guy -Perkins plays Joe T Robinson at the Pea Ridge Tournament today at 4... Anyone know anything abt them?

BannerChaser95

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 07, 2017, 10:58:37 am
Guy -Perkins plays Joe T Robinson at the Pea Ridge Tournament today at 4... Anyone know anything abt them?
this will be their first week with football kids.

thebigman3

Guy-Perkins 88
Joe t 58
Petrucelli had 38.

BannerMountainMan

ballmember

Did Concord have their best player out when they played Omaha?   I think he may have missed some games but don't know when.    If so,   concord will be tough in their district.   

BannerChaser95

December 07, 2017, 09:56:49 pm #84 Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 08:56:41 am by BannerChaser95
12-5-17

Kirby Boys 78
Umpire   48

Kirby Girls 57
Umpire 25

12-7-17
Kirby Sr. Tournament Semi Finals

Blevins girls over Caddo Hills (47-41)
Blevins boys over Caddo Hills (??)
Kirby boys over Bradley (67-28)
Kirby girls over Genoa Central (55-23)

12-9-17
4:30 (Girls championship) Kirby vs Blevins
6:00 (Boys championship) Kirby vs Blevins

thebigman3

BannerMountainMan

thebigman3

thebigman3

Guy lost to Drew Central by like 8 or 10. Lost spires early in the second and was ahead..

Mr. Basketball

Izard County Cougars 54 Mountain View Yellowjackets 34
Lyon College Semis

lineman76

County Line over Hackett 65-25

CTEPirateFan

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 08, 2017, 10:00:29 pm
Guy lost to Drew Central by like 8 or 10. Lost spires early in the second and was ahead..
Final was 76-65. Wish the kid didn't get hurt. He was challenging our shots down low. Good luck with Bearden!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 08, 2017, 10:00:29 pm

Serious injury?

thebigman3

Ramrod

thebigman3

Bearden- 93
Guy Perkins- 88
Guy missing 3 of their starters and just got tired.

begpmat

Green Forest Holiday Tournament Finals

Omaha 75

Greenland (3A) 52

Omaha was up 30 in 3rd played subs they go to 17-0

Big test for Omaha next Saturday at NorthArk College in Harrison against Strafford Mo big 3A powerhouse just outside Springfield Mo.

HorseFeathers

SS Batesville beat ICC by 20 tonight

BannerChaser95

Kirby Girls 66

Blevins 52

Gracen Smith had 32pts

Kirby Boys 75

Blevins 57

Carson Smith had 27pts

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas