• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC WEST BOOM

Started by InYoGrill, November 10, 2017, 09:32:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MDXPHD

Quote from: PercussionMan on November 13, 2017, 09:57:37 am
Finally, something we can probably all agree on....someone beat them, please!!  LOL!!  I'd love to see someone knock them off of their perch again....trust me, when I went to the state championship game in 2014, I sure as heck didn't sit on the P.A. side....I sat on the Wynne side hoping Chris Hill and staff had the formula.  Then, I watched it on T.V. last year and watched them fail miserably again, and I would have sworn that team had a much better shot than the previous team.  We sometimes forget that P.A. does know how to play defense when it counts the most on the big stage.

Well, Paschal has beaten PA before with his formula hasn't he? Back when he was at Monticello? I be be incorrect, but I thought they had a pretty tough road to winning that championship.

GettingStarted

Quote from: PercussionMan on November 13, 2017, 09:57:37 am
Finally, something we can probably all agree on....someone beat them, please!!  LOL!!  I'd love to see someone knock them off of their perch again....trust me, when I went to the state championship game in 2014, I sure as heck didn't sit on the P.A. side....I sat on the Wynne side hoping Chris Hill and staff had the formula.  Then, I watched it on T.V. last year and watched them fail miserably again, and I would have sworn that team had a much better shot than the previous team.  We sometimes forget that P.A. does know how to play defense when it counts the most on the big stage.

It was a hard game for Wynne, but they did have opportunities and many of their own mistakes cost them, fumbles for sure killed drives that would have kept the game close and anything could have happened.  Plus Wynne's pass defense was a weak point.

PercussionMan

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 13, 2017, 10:00:24 am
Well, Paschal has beaten PA before with his formula hasn't he? Back when he was at Monticello? I be be incorrect, but I thought they had a pretty tough road to winning that championship.

He has....that particular P.A. team was Knighten's sophomore year (don't actually know if he was the starter or not...I assume he was)....they lost a total of 4 games that year, so not really all that dominant overall.

PercussionMan

Quote from: GettingStarted on November 13, 2017, 12:56:40 pm
It was a hard game for Wynne, but they did have opportunities and many of their own mistakes cost them, fumbles for sure killed drives that would have kept the game close and anything could have happened.  Plus Wynne's pass defense was a weak point.

That's called playing P.A....they usually make you make mistakes.  Plus, most pass defenses look weak while giving up TD after TD after TD.

gameoflife

PA's a good team for sure but Wynne did cough the ball up a lot and some of those were just sloppy play not great defense. 

MDXPHD

😂😂😂😂 go west

InYoGrill

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 17, 2017, 09:41:38 pm
😂😂😂😂 go west

Come on, is that all you weasels from the east and central got?

InYoGrill

pantherblue

By far the best round of games to date.

j-mann raider 02

Quote from: pantherblue on November 17, 2017, 09:44:02 pm
By far the best round of games to date.
greenbrier is a great great football team

JessieP

That West BOOM was a bit muted tonight.

pantherblue

Thanks Jman.  Coach Trimble does a lot with a bunch of good old farm
Boys.  No D1 talent on the team just a bunch of hard workers.

j-mann raider 02

Quote from: pantherblue on November 17, 2017, 09:52:58 pm
Thanks Jman.  Coach Trimble does a lot with a bunch of good old farm
Boys.  No D1 talent on the team just a bunch of hard workers.
well  those  kids  have a lot to be proud  of   they played  their heats  out   

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas