• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texarkana @ Marion

Started by Hogman2018, November 05, 2017, 07:42:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BullDogFan72

Will AHS be streaming the game on YouTube?  They did an outstanding job with the ASH vs Greenwood game.  The announcers were great, and the resolution was top notch.

Texarkana_Piggie

no.  that was by KLFI who films the games.  they do a different local home game each week.  they don't do away games unless it is a semi final or championship game. 

Texarkana_Piggie

td hogs!  7-0 AHS 2:30 to go in the first qtr.

Texarkana_Piggie

td marion.  ridiculously long drive....21 plays.  wow!  tied at 7  8:06 left in first half

bulldogger15

Quote from: AHS06 on November 10, 2017, 02:22:36 pm
LOL just kidding bro.  GW has a great program and has proven themselves in 6A.  However, when your posters on here can't remain humble facts are facts.
I stick with the original 10 commandments and the big man upstairs seems fine with that. When he decides we need an 11th commandment stating  "Thou shalt be humble", I'll get right in line. Otherwise, get ready for the Greenwood BULLDOGS to donkey punch either Marion or Texarkana next week!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Texarkana_Piggie

td run by marion.  14-7 5:14 to go until half

Texarkana_Piggie

14-7 pats  halftime.  our d can't get off the field and the offense can't stay on.  can't win doing that! 

Texarkana_Piggie

fg hogs.  14-10 marion.  3rd qtr.  (daughter was talking and i missed the time left.)

Texarkana_Piggie

td hogs... halfback pass browning to price 64 yards....17-14 hogs.  mid 3rd qtr

Texarkana_Piggie

hogs miss a fg attempt after driving down the field to the pat 10.  still 17-14  9 minutes to go in game 

Texarkana_Piggie

dejordan mask with a huge pick for AHS. 

Texarkana_Piggie

another missed fg...39 yards.  not able to get points off the pick. 

Texarkana_Piggie

hogs recover a fumble....first and goal at the 5 of marion. 3:37 to go in game

Texarkana_Piggie

td hogs! missed PAT... 23-14 hogs.  around 3 minutes to play.

Texarkana_Piggie

hogs strip and recover the ball with 1:57 to go in game

Texarkana_Piggie

victory formation!  23-14 hogs!  final.

Texarkana_Piggie

this was our first playoff win since 2011.  long time coming.  way to go hogs!

Texarkana_Piggie

Hogman2018

Marion fans so much for your high powered offense!! Texarkana had too much speed on defense. Dont know what ur coach was thinking going for it on 4th and about 18 early in the 4th qtr that was stupid!!!

Oldbomber

From what I've seen of them over the past few years, coach has decided to go for it on 4th down with fairly large yardage required, they've rarely been successful, definitely against conventional wisdom but I guess they're trying to build some success in the program but boy talk about backbreakers!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas