• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clarendon @ marvell/Elaine

Started by da greatest bigbaby, October 17, 2017, 09:35:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

da greatest bigbaby

playmaker04

Should be an easy win for Clarendon

Lions84

Go Big Red get win #2 for the year.

Old Scrapper

October 17, 2017, 01:33:58 pm #3 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 01:46:45 pm by Old Scrapper
Went to a football game and a basketball game broke out. Clarendon should win this one with ease.

hornetfan8

Marvell catches Clarendon thinking about round orange balls instead of pigskin. Marvell by 8

big E

Clarendon will have know problem with Marvell.

hornetfan8

Quote from: big E on October 17, 2017, 02:38:02 pm
Clarendon will have know problem with Marvell.
Sometimes it's good to go with the underdog

MomaLion

Quote from: hornetfan8 on October 17, 2017, 01:36:52 pm
Marvell catches Clarendon thinking about round orange balls instead of pigskin. Marvell by 8
If we lose to Marvell, we need to hang up the season and head to the gym lol.  Lions by 35

da greatest bigbaby

Were not gonna lose this 1 moma I don't think we ever loss to marvell lol an  I can't believe someone said that really   an as far as hoops goes we got homecoming next week lol  hornetfan by 70 in hoops on you guys in hazen for that  lol an  it's not that bad in clarendon were just 3 points an whip'n Augusta from being 5-5 this year  next year  6-4  marianna Palestine-wheatley Augusta Brinkley marvell Carlisle   

hornetfan8

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 18, 2017, 09:59:29 pm
Were not gonna lose this 1 moma I don't think we ever loss to marvell lol an  I can't believe someone said that really   an as far as hoops goes we got homecoming next week lol  hornetfan by 70 in hoops on you guys in hazen for that  lol an  it's not that bad in clarendon were just 3 points an whip'n Augusta from being 5-5 this year  next year  6-4  marianna Palestine-wheatley Augusta Brinkley marvell Carlisle
1) I got a headache trying to understand you. 2) You May beat Hazen by 30 or 40. Not 70. 3) Clarendon has a tendency to lose focus this time of year. I've seen it. So enjoy possibly beating Marvell. And then getting whipped the rest of the season.

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 18, 2017, 09:59:29 pm
We should have no trouble with Marvell and Carlisle is definitely winnable.  As for next year, PW will be in 3A so they won't be in the conversation.

MomaLion

Quote from: hornetfan8 on October 18, 2017, 10:49:25 pm
1) I got a headache trying to understand you. 2) You May beat Hazen by 30 or 40. Not 70. 3) Clarendon has a tendency to lose focus this time of year. I've seen it. So enjoy possibly beating Marvell. And then getting whipped the rest of the season.
Coach won't let them run up that many points in bb so that's a moot point.  I think they are pretty focused right now.  I'm not sure how many we'll have out this week and next but they'll get the win this week and it's very possible next week depending on who we have playing.
Now y'all just focus on Des Arc before y'all take a loss...personally I predict Hazen to win unless they have gotten too full of themselves and over confident.

hornetfan8

Quote from: MomaLion on October 19, 2017, 12:00:44 am
Coach won't let them run up that many points in bb so that's a moot point.  I think they are pretty focused right now.  I'm not sure how many we'll have out this week and next but they'll get the win this week and it's very possible next week depending on who we have playing.
Now y'all just focus on Des Arc before y'all take a loss...personally I predict Hazen to win unless they have gotten too full of themselves and over confident.
You mean like Clarendon in the state basketball tournament 🤔

purplehajj

Momma we are taking DA serious Idk hornet is on this thread guess he wants to ruffle feathers

hornetfan8

Quote from: purplehajj on October 19, 2017, 12:11:57 am
Momma we are taking DA serious Idk hornet is on this thread guess he wants to ruffle feathers
I think we are taking DA seriously. You're right purple. Just trying to ruffle feathers and talk crap

MomaLion

Quote from: hornetfan8 on October 19, 2017, 12:05:17 am
You mean like Clarendon in the state basketball tournament 🤔
Yep, exactly...but if you will remember, they shaved a couple points from our score that would have won us the game...it was brought to everyone's attention immediately and they chose to do nothing about it...but honestly it never should have been close.

MomaLion

Quote from: purplehajj on October 19, 2017, 12:11:57 am
Nah, no ruffled feathers here  ;) I can take it.

Dayton Kitchens

And Marvell makes it into another thread on FearlessFriday.     Wonder of wonders.

hornetfan8

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on October 19, 2017, 08:15:01 am
And Marvell makes it into another thread on FearlessFriday.     Wonder of wonders.
A lot of people talk down about the Marvell team. But they actually have some  talent. They just lack numbers. Don't be surprised if they knock someone off this season

da greatest bigbaby

Probably Brinkley again hornetfan the lions by  @least 40-8

CaptainSwarm25

Marvell/Hughes/Clarendon always carry the same burden. Size/strength/bodies. Some of the fastest athletes I've ever seen played at all these schools. However, you can't expect a team of 13 kids to outlast a team with double their numbers and size. It's sad but it's true. Gotta respect the ones that put forth effort and show up every day. Lion Kings by 21 or more.

hornetfan8

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 19, 2017, 02:59:52 pm
Marvell/Hughes/Clarendon always carry the same burden. Size/strength/bodies. Some of the fastest athletes I've ever seen played at all these schools. However, you can't expect a team of 13 kids to outlast a team with double their numbers and size. It's sad but it's true. Gotta respect the ones that put forth effort and show up every day. Lion Kings by 21 or more.
That's exactly right. The heart the kids that go through the season have is amazing. But you're right cap. Can't win when you get worn down playing constantly when other kids get breaks.

MomaLion

Marvell's Jr team had decent numbers tonight.

hornetfan8

Quote from: MomaLion on October 19, 2017, 11:49:27 pm
Marvell's Jr team had decent numbers tonight.
Here in a couple years hopefully that will be their sr high team instead. Hopefully

da greatest bigbaby

Good win for the clarendon jr lions we whip'd marvell jr mustangs lastnite  46-20

hornetfan8

da greatest bigbaby

MomaLion

I just want to point out that we weren't trying to run the score up. We were literally jogging to the end zone. Much respect to Marvell... and absolutely NO discipline problems from players or fans.

da greatest bigbaby

Moma I don't think clarendon should or will be acused of anything like that  anytime soon in football maybe in hoops tho lol marvell kno why they got 67 put on em lastnite on their home coming were not gonna tolerate that stuff from them any sport lol an were not gonna patty cake with em moma like the other schools just to avoid a lil verbal abuse after the game or during were clarendon  lol they have enough  decent athletes in marvell/Elaine to compete an  marvell want be able to take us out our game that's the other schools then be on here talk'n bout what a awful game down their what do you guys mean gone whip em then were not gonna let the refs dictate the game  lol  but thx you guys we got 500 views for a marvell  game lol an besides now they don't have to worry bout the by 70 100-30 7 dunks whip'n in hoops like mccrory an hazen   lol we still owe them 1 down their tho

MomaLion

Lol I just didn't want anyone claiming that we were picking on poor Marvell.

hornetfan8

Quote from: MomaLion on October 21, 2017, 07:18:59 am
Lol I just didn't want anyone claiming that we were picking on poor Marvell.
The score was bad. But I sometimes it's more respectful to score. You could have punted on 1st down or just fell when you broke free. But that's just as disrespectful to the Marvell kids. 

big E

da greatest bigbaby

October 21, 2017, 10:04:21 am #32 Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 05:12:45 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Hornetsfan we don't have the numbers for special teams play ect remember lol an besides wouldn't want any 1 to get a unnecessary injury run'n down on a punt especially if were lose'n lol  wouldn't make sense rite  remember lol 4th an 2 or 3  were trying 2 win were not trying to be conservative we cant be were 2-6 you guys  lol an were surely not gonna ask our players  not to score in football picture that against Carlisle or Des arc up next lol it's about momentum an get'n that taste in our mouth the stuff your say'n hornetsfan apply to hoops now we control the score their like I said it' starts @  70-30 lol an then wuttever we tack on for football unsportsmanship stuff ect or in some cases unsportsmanship stuff in basketball marvell Brinkley Augusta   lol

jbtiger73

Are you saying we display lack of sportsmanship? I really can't make out what you're saying

big E

Jb don't sweat it he's not from this country.

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas