• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JC Westside hosts Magazine Week 8

Started by AT, October 16, 2017, 07:39:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AT

October 16, 2017, 07:39:44 pm Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 08:26:20 pm by Almatrackster
I know WYC will still have something to say, but this very well could be the game for the 5 seed. Last year, these teams took a 0-0 tie in overtime where Westside won 6-0.

What do you guys think on this one? Magazine was seen pre season to overtake JC-W for the 5, but their results have been pretty similar so far against the same competition.

Prouddragondad

This should be a good game to watch both evenly matched. I really can't say who will win but I do think that WYC will beat both teams and get the 5th seed. Getting to help ref the scrimmage game between WYC and Burg and being that close to the action I came away impressed with WYC. They will hit you on defense and they have some talent on offense. I know they still got aways to go but they can play with JCW and Magazine.

rattlerfan24

Big game tonight.  Looking forward to it!!

rattlerfan24

Series Notes
Magazine holds series 9-6
Westside has a two game win streak after last seasons OT win.
Magazine's longest win streak is 5 games
Westside's longest win streak is 2 games

estep0520

It's gonna be a good one! These 2 teams are evenly matched in every aspect of the game. It's gonna come down to who wants it more!

coachc9

Westsides line may be slightly better purely because they are just bigger. But Magazine will have the best player on the field and he will be the difference maker. Magazine by 2 TDs

coachc9

rattlerfan24

coachc9

rattlerfan24

rattlerfan24

Pick six at the end is what messed you up

estep0520

Good game until the 4th Quarter! Congrats Magazine and best of luck in the playoffs!!

estep0520

In my opinion #28 is the best Defensive player in the conference, he's dang good

rattlerfan24

Huge game for our sophomores, very excited to get the freshman class playing with them again. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas