• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Rose vs Centerpoint

Started by SR30, October 14, 2017, 11:57:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SR30

Will GR keep the momentum going after a big time win or will they have the big game hangover with the distractions of Homecoming??? Who you got??

CoolBreeze

I don't think the Beavers will let their HUGE win this week go to their head. They have put things together and will take care of business on Friday. Then they cruise to complete a 9-1 regular season and a conference championship, which no one but the Beaver faithful thought they'd achieve.

FBGFDRUM

Quote from: SR30 on October 14, 2017, 11:57:35 am
Will GR keep the momentum going after a big time win or will they have the big game hangover with the distractions of Homecoming??? Who you got??

GR just showed their dominance after humiliating Prescott. Centerpoint will find out this Friday why GR is the best team in 3A and probably the 2017 state champs.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: FBGFDRUM on October 15, 2017, 12:50:31 pm
GR just showed their dominance after humiliating Prescott. Centerpoint will find out this Friday why GR is the best team in 3A and probably the 2017 state champs.
Hold on there. That's a bit of a stretch based on a ten-point win over a previously untested team, despite the fact that they are the defending state champs.

I've said all along that Glen Rose has a good team, but let's not crown them just yet.

Hawg N GA

Thanks for the laugh..... GR will be lucky to make it past round 1, unless they pay the refs again.

SR30

Ughh every school pays the refs.. you think they do it for free?
Again check the stats there buddy.. GR was penalized more than Prescott!!! Have a nice day!

BM22

Quote from: SR30 on October 14, 2017, 11:57:35 am
I believe GR will win big. Kehner sounded very focused with the task at hand in his post game interview friday night.

FBGFDRUM

Quote from: Hawg N GA on October 15, 2017, 04:32:26 pm

Thanks for the laugh..... GR will be lucky to make it past round 1, unless they pay the refs again.

Still salty I see. Have you even slept since Friday night?

Curleywolf Fan

Your very immature and must be a High School kid. Their was no domination Glen Rose got a lot of help winning with Prescott having 2 touchdowns called back and 5 interceptions but that's part of the game sometimes. Enjoy beating Prescott for the first time in awhile and hopefully we will see you in the finals. I like our chances outside of Glen Rose.

SR30

Ok so was it 2 touchdowns called back or 3, somebody please pick a number and stick with it. That way we will know exactly why Prescott didn't win

Moose

Quote from: SR30 on October 15, 2017, 08:40:46 pm
Ok so was it 2 touchdowns called back or 3, somebody please pick a number and stick with it. That way we will know exactly why Prescott didn't win

I think 2 somehow turned in to 3,lol.  By now most that have access to HUDL have seen the biggest one, which was the holding call right before the last pick 6, it's obvious.  I think a lot of them are referring to the second halfback pass that was ruled incomplete. 

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: SR30 on October 15, 2017, 08:40:46 pm
Like others on here I'm not saying that is why we lost I'm saying it helped and I was stating a fact that their was 2 touchdowns called back and 5 interceptions.

Moose

We seem to be getting off topic on this thread.  I think GR keeps playing hard and wins against Centerpoint. 

Maynard G Krebs

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Moose on October 15, 2017, 08:55:07 pm
We seem to be getting off topic on this thread.  I think GR keeps playing hard and wins against Centerpoint.
+1

blackcat23

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on October 15, 2017, 08:49:18 pm
Like others on here I'm not saying that is why we lost I'm saying it helped and I was stating a fact that their was 2 touchdowns called back and 5 interceptions.
5 interceptions? Sounds like one good defense to me 😳

Mister Fister

Sounds like GR roster must be filled with ALL AMERICANS!!!

mossflyer

I'm pretty sure all of them are American.

Longfellow

Quote from: Mister Fister on October 22, 2017, 08:06:13 pm
Sounds like GR roster must be filled with ALL AMERICANS!!!
But how many of them payed to get on the all American list?

Mister Fister

Mossflyer is new obviously and Longfellow prob only one of them are paid participants.   😬😬

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas