• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dover Out of School Friday (Game TBD)

Started by Brian G, October 12, 2017, 10:39:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Dover school has cancelled classes due to a "Safety issue" on Friday Oct 13th.  A decision on their home game vs Pottsville will be made by noon Friday.

RyanLR

Brian G

I'm not one to crack wise over a threat.

beach bum

Probably over that white supremacist bust that went down where the FBI and ATF got involved down in rural Pope County.... It's not every day that you have federal agents running around rural Arkansas. I am surprised those DC folk slid under the radar down there and did not stick out like sore thumbs  8)

x14113

Pope County--the Drug Snare of Western Arkansas.

If not the whole state.

Stories of freeway stops that turn up even more are a Courier staple.

HorseFeathers

October 13, 2017, 05:22:47 am #5 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 05:24:18 am by HorseFeathers
The rumor is some threatened a school shooting there today...

Decision on game tonight made at noon today

HorseFeathers

October 13, 2017, 05:49:03 am #6 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 05:55:36 am by HorseFeathers
Quote from: beach bum on October 12, 2017, 10:49:00 pm
Probably over that white supremacist bust that went down where the FBI and ATF got involved down in rural Pope County.... It's not every day that you have federal agents running around rural Arkansas. I am surprised those DC folk slid under the radar down there and did not stick out like sore thumbs  8)

Actually 44 people were arrested for distributing meth(2 year investigation, in connection to some in California) the white supremacy(9 names were on that list) probably wouldn't have been mentioned if it wasn't for the crap on the news these days ::).

AirWarren

Sigmund Sauer

Threat determined not credible, game will be played as scheduled.

Lizard47

Quote from: x14113 on October 12, 2017, 11:31:27 pm
Pope County--the Drug Snare of Western Arkansas.

If not the whole state.

Stories of freeway stops that turn up even more are a Courier staple.

Just remember its in the news cause something is being done about it here. Don't think it ain't going on unchecked in all yall's counties, every last one.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas