• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3-2A Picks for Week 7

Started by NEark tigers, October 12, 2017, 02:19:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEark tigers

Last Week: 4-0

Overall: 22-8

Finally, a perfect week of stone cold locks!

Winners in bold print.

Salem (-2) at EPC:  This is the best game in this conference this week. This is for playoff positioning, with the loser of the game likely going on the road for the first round. I am going with the Greyhounds in a close one. Salem, 24-22

Rector at Cross County (-38): Not much to say about this one, only for CC to use this game as scrimmage before the Nation comes in next week.

Midland at Earle (-49): Earle can really name the score...its HOMECOMING!!!

Marked Tree OPEN

Bonus Pick: Foreman (-6) at Mount Ida: This is a stonecold lock this Friday night, I smell an upset.....
  Foreman 32, Mount Ida 26

Pit Bull

That's a big game... I'm calling Mt. Ida in a tight one.

ISU7

Quote from: NEark tigers on October 12, 2017, 02:19:50 pm

Winners in bold print.

Salem (-2) at EPC:  This is the best game in this conference this week. This is for playoff positioning, with the loser of the game likely going on the road for the first round. I am going with the Greyhounds in a close one. Salem, 24-22

Rector at Cross County (-38): Not much to say about this one, only for CC to use this game as scrimmage before the Nation comes in next week.

Marked Tree OPEN

Bonus Pick: Foreman (-6) at Mount Ida: This is a stonecold lock this Friday night, I smell an upset.....
  Foreman 32, Mount Ida 26
Not @ MT Ida big dog Mt Ida will win..

sheepdawg92

October 13, 2017, 08:24:25 am #3 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:40:36 am by sheepdawg92

Winners in bold print.

Marked Tree OPEN

Foreman 32, Mount Ida 26
I agree with all game except Mt. Ida game they will beat foreman the referee will help them, but they will win...
Cant wait to next week. The game of the week will be Earle travel to Cross County. It should be a good win for CC this week and next week...

playmaker04

The future of Cross County Football and EPC Football battled it out for a jr high championship last night in Cherry valley. Cross County owned the first 3 quarters but some trickery by EPC and penaltes and a muffed snap with 1:30 left and EPC with 0 timeouts led to EPC tying the game and putting it into overtime. Cross county was stopped on 4th down on their first possession and EPC scored on 4th down from the 2 yard line to win 34-28 in overtime. Looking forward to some great battles for the next few years from these 2 talented teams.

bdubyab60

We had several miscues as well. Was a great game to watch though. EPC showed a lot of heart coming back from 22-6 in the 4th. Then being able to come back and tie it again at 28 after CC had scored with a little over a minute to go.

Best game I've seen this year. For sure going to be some battles going forward

ISU7

Winners in bold print.

Marked Tree OPEN

Foreman 32, Mount Ida 26
Told ya Mt Ida would win bro.... 8)

NEark tigers

Quote from: ISU7 on October 14, 2017, 01:34:06 am
Told ya Mt Ida would win bro.... 8)
Yeah, I didn't know it would've been so lopsided...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas