• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's ready for PA to move out of the 5A?

Started by InYoGrill, October 12, 2017, 08:31:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want PA to move out of 5A?

H*LL YEAH!
33 (55%)
Sure, whateva
8 (13.3%)
Don't care, I ignore them anyway
12 (20%)
NO, I LUV ME SUM BRUIN FOOS BALL
4 (6.7%)
NO, ME LUV DEM PA POSERS
3 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 60

beach bum

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 13, 2017, 03:18:45 pm
Didn't i already put you in your place for getting on here after you've been drinking all day?

When you're someone that counts your macronutrients you tend to be someone that stays away from that stuff.... Empty carbs no thank you. Greenwood better be happy they went to 6A or they wouldn't even win a title this year.

JessieP

Quote from: WMc on October 13, 2017, 02:52:31 pm
As you will see, I almost never post, but I do check in from time to time. Mainly to see if Maynard continues to embarrass himself. But this string is hilarious. Do you realize how long this pointless nonsense has gone on?
Here is a post of mine from TEN YEARS AGO:

"Yet another thinly veiled "recruiting" and "unfair advantage" allegation. Here are some facts. Last year's championship team (2008) was senior dominated. Only two or three underclassmen had any significant playing time. Of the 18 starting seniors, 13 started PA in kindergarten. Neil Barlow and D.J. Daniel enrolled in the 9th grade: transfers from the Catholic elementaries that only go through the 8th. For them, it was either PA or Catholic. Spencer Keith came in in the 6th grade when his parents moved from Stuttgart to Little Rock. Trent Peterson came in Jr. High, when his parents moved from out of state."

Not one single player on that championship team could even remotely considered to have been recruited. Not one of them came to PA to play football. At least 5 of them are now medical school graduates. And yet it continues.

Again, post number 97 that refuses to address the main question. Why do football players get aid at a much higher clip? I've yet to hear even a silly explanation. I was pretty close to asking a question that would come as close to we've seen as a smoking gun awhile back but the post was removed, instantly, and I received a official warning from FF. I got the message pretty clear, DON'T BRING THAT UP!

InYoGrill

Quote from: Chief_Osceolaâ„¢ on October 13, 2017, 12:13:27 pm
They're only getting the high 2-star, low 3-star "diamond in the rough" recruits. PA is pulling all the blue chips. :)

Nice one Chief. PA-bama. The rest-AR

MDXPHD

Quote from: beach bum on October 13, 2017, 03:16:04 pm
No, and they could beat Greenwood by 30 this year.

You're cracking me up! I laughed out loud when I read this haha. Greenwood isn't bad..I think they're much better than LRC...and PA "only" beat them by 30. You're delusional right now. Better go check those macronutrient counts and make sure you didn't miscalculate!

Idindonuffin

Yes. Send them to another forum so they don't always have three threads going with somebody online bumping them to the top.  ::) It also gets old when other threads are hijacked and turned into a PA thread discussing the same old stuff. End of rant. Prepared for the fallout.

Yellowcake

Quote from: JessieP on October 13, 2017, 03:24:56 pm
Again, post number 97 that refuses to address the main question. Why do football players get aid at a much higher clip? I've yet to hear even a silly explanation. I was pretty close to asking a question that would come as close to we've seen as a smoking gun awhile back but the post was removed, instantly, and I received a official warning from FF. I got the message pretty clear, DON'T BRING THAT UP!

Launch an investigation. Dig dig dig. Do something other than ask questions to homers on a message board. Find out the truth and then share it with the world. Or that portion that cares.

Here's what you are likely to find....we are cheating. Always have, always will. We are Dallas Carter, with the only difference being that we are better than they ever were. And it's because we work harder than everyone else. And, of course, because we cheat. And the kids and the parents are just awful. Really, you should make the effort to actually get to know some of them. You will see why the deserve to be hated. Especially me. Everyone who knows me knows that I am really just one double-helix away from being the most awful person on the planet. But I am not alone, because I am at PA. The entire institution should constantly be raked over the coals. I send my kids to school there because it is such a vile place.

We also are in full control of FF. That's why when you asked the probing, smoking gun question, you received the YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED email from FF. But for two swing votes at the secret meeting, you would have been banished from this board and the guys that handle PA recruiting would have paid you a little visit. We use them for the dirty work because, up until now, no one has ever been able to identify them. So they get away with everything. Like recruiting at PA, masked in financial aid packages, most of which are funded directly from drug money funneled out of Columbia.

And don't even get me started on the daily academic fraud.

But rather than spending all that time trying to prove all these 100% true facts above, there is another option--have someone field a team that beats them.

For the record JP, I really like the vast majority of your posts. I got $20 says we would get along extremely well sitting in the stands and watching a football game. Even if it was a PA game.

Peace.

MDXPHD

Yellowcake

admittedly, I might have gotten carried away.

I was taking a break from preparing a report and made the mistake of checking the board. After that, things got a little fuzzy and the last thing I remember was hitting "POST".

MDXPHD

Quote from: Yellowcake on October 13, 2017, 05:52:00 pm

I was taking a break from preparing a report and made the mistake of checking the board. After that, things got a little fuzzy and the last thing I remember was hitting "POST".

Lol, I understand. I've done the same thing. It was an entertaining read though!

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 13, 2017, 05:29:50 pm
Pot, meet kettle

C'mon Maynard. I've always been calm and collective with my thoughts.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 13, 2017, 06:21:12 pm
Lol, I understand. I've done the same thing. It was an entertaining read though!

C'mon Maynard. I've always been calm and collective with my thoughts.

You left out cool in the list of adjectives😜😜

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: Yellowcake on October 13, 2017, 05:52:00 pm

Don't give away all of our cheating secrets. We have to tell them that we are just smarter and work harder. Also, don't forget to put your money into the tuition slush fund at the game tonight. We've fallen below a million.

jaxalum2008

jaxalum2008

October 13, 2017, 09:06:11 pm #63 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 09:09:16 pm by jaxalum2008
Oh for old time's sake, I've got my 60 inch measuring  tape on standby,  lol.

PA Dad

October 13, 2017, 10:00:39 pm #64 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:05:27 pm by PA Dad
Quote from: Yellowcake on October 13, 2017, 05:17:05 pm
Launch an investigation. Dig dig dig. Do something other than ask questions to homers on a message board. Find out the truth and then share it with the world. Or that portion that cares.

Here's what you are likely to find....we are cheating. Always have, always will. We are Dallas Carter, with the only difference being that we are better than they ever were. And it's because we work harder than everyone else. And, of course, because we cheat. And the kids and the parents are just awful. Really, you should make the effort to actually get to know some of them. You will see why the deserve to be hated. Especially me. Everyone who knows me knows that I am really just one double-helix away from being the most awful person on the planet. But I am not alone, because I am at PA. The entire institution should constantly be raked over the coals. I send my kids to school there because it is such a vile place.

We also are in full control of FF. That's why when you asked the probing, smoking gun question, you received the YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED email from FF. But for two swing votes at the secret meeting, you would have been banished from this board and the guys that handle PA recruiting would have paid you a little visit. We use them for the dirty work because, up until now, no one has ever been able to identify them. So they get away with everything. Like recruiting at PA, masked in financial aid packages, most of which are funded directly from drug money funneled out of Columbia.

But rather than spending all that time trying to prove all these 100% true facts above, there is another option--have someone field a team that beats them.

For the record JP, I really like the vast majority of your posts. I got $20 says we would get along extremely well sitting in the stands and watching a football game. Even if it was a PA game.

Peace.

Yellowcake, you are banished from the PA secret society forever.  You disclosed every one of our secrets.  You are now persona non grata!

Maynard G Krebs

He shall be defrocked and shunned from the inner circle of the PA fraternity, his named never to be spoken again.

JessieP

October 16, 2017, 10:50:45 am #67 Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 11:03:49 am by JessieP
Quote from: Yellowcake on October 13, 2017, 05:17:05 pm

Peace.

Well played Sir, well played. For the record I have no doubt I would thoroughly enjoy the company of any number of PA posters, they usually seem funny and well informed. Even if I didn't I would fake it for $20, which should speak volumes to the ho like nature of my existence. I also realize my post sounded a bit "the government is listening", maybe I should have toned down the importance.

Let's try a story that may illustrate my question. The events and characters in this story are fictional, any similarities to actual events or people are purely coincidental. Let's pretend there is a made up high school football player at a made up nondescript high school. This fake school is quite expensive. This governing board over all the made up schools decides the player is too polite, decent and friendly. They suspend him for a game. This fictional players nondescript, no gender assigned or implied parent decides to hire an attorney and sue the governing body to have the suspension overturned. The mythical parent tells a nonexistent newspaper, not the Democrat Gazette, that he/she needs this super kid to play in order to secure a college scholarship, he/she cannot afford to pay for college.   

That action by the totally made up parent leads the uneducated, unwashed public to ask questions like if you can pay for this very expensive fictional high school why can't you afford college? Who hired the Lawyer? Did the Lawyer take this petty case pro bono? There are so many people with serious problems, evictions, false accusations, medical malpractice and others, that are financially destitute. They are in dire need of legal help and this Lawyer chooses to take this case for free? Now many of us plebs have watched tv or used the free internet at the library and have learned that Lawyers are quite expensive. Getting an injunction is not arguing a parking ticket, it would be a pricey undertaking. So now a great many people are asking, You can afford this expensive high school, to spend a decent chunk of change to fight a silly little suspension (unless it was pro bono, that leads to the question "how much clout does this made up school have"?) but you can't afford college?

Sorry, no sale. What the majority of people will deduce is that this fictional football player is getting a lot of things paid for because he's a football player. I got some shocking news, if it were a situation where football was just an extracurricular activity and the fake student was all about academics, grades, academics, grades then college will be free anyway.

Every week players are suspended for violating rules, some are potential college players. If you attend a school where funds are an issue and football is just an extracurricular activity, guess what? you are just suspended, case closed. You see what us jealous, lazy lesser people are saying? IT JUST DOESN'T ADD UP! 

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: JessieP on October 16, 2017, 10:50:45 am
Well played Sir, well played. For the record I have no doubt I would thoroughly enjoy the company of any number of PA posters, they usually seem funny and well informed. Even if I didn't I would fake it for $20, which should speak volumes to the ho like nature of my existence. I also realize my post sounded a bit "the government is listening", maybe I should have toned down the importance.

Let's try a story that may illustrate my question. The events and characters in this story are fictional, any similarities to actual events or people are purely coincidental. Let's pretend there is a made up high school football player at a made up nondescript high school. This fake school is quite expensive. This governing board over all the made up schools decides the player is too polite, decent and friendly. They suspend him for a game. This fictional players nondescript, no gender assigned or implied parent decides to hire an attorney and sue the governing body to have the suspension overturned. The mythical parent tells a nonexistent newspaper, not the Democrat Gazette, that he/she needs this super kid to play in order to secure a college scholarship, he/she cannot afford to pay for college.   

That action by the totally made up parent leads the uneducated, unwashed public to ask questions like if you can pay for this very expensive fictional high school why can't you afford college? Who hired the Lawyer? Did the Lawyer take this petty case pro bono? There are so many people with serious problems, evictions, false accusations, medical malpractice and others, that are financially destitute. They are in dire need of legal help and this Lawyer chooses to take this case for free? Now many of us plebs have watched tv or used the free internet at the library and have learned that Lawyers are quite expensive. Getting an injunction is not arguing a parking ticket, it would be a pricey undertaking. So now a great many people are asking, You can afford this expensive high school, to spend a decent chunk of change to fight a silly little suspension (unless it was pro bono, that leads to the question "how much clout does this made up school have"?) but you can't afford college?

Sorry, no sale. What the majority of people will deduce is that this fictional football player is getting a lot of things paid for because he's a football player. I got some shocking news, if it were a situation where football was just an extracurricular activity and the fake student was all about academics, grades, academics, grades then college will be free anyway.

Every week players are suspended for violating rules, some are potential college players. If you attend a school where funds are an issue and football is just an extracurricular activity, guess what? you are just suspended, case closed. You see what us jealous, lazy lesser people are saying? IT JUST DOESN'T ADD UP!
The grandfather of another player on the team took the case for free to help the kid. I'm sure he could have helped society more by donating his time other ways, but that's what he chose to do.

JessieP

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on October 16, 2017, 01:08:26 pm
The grandfather of another player on the team took the case for free to help the kid. I'm sure he could have helped society more by donating his time other ways, but that's what he chose to do.

Fair enough. That is neither immoral, illegal or unethical. Actually pretty cool by the Grandfather. That addresses the pro bono question. It still leaves the other ones. The whole thrust of my post was that it was humorous but also a little condescending how my initial post was responded to with that over the top sarcastic reply, like the issue's myself and others raise are completely baseless. Last spring I ask those same questions only I used the school's name and the proper pronouns of the main characters, not the players name, and I received an "Official Warning". Do you see where that is irritating? I do sympathize with the frustration of PA always being bashed and questioned. It would bother me too, the actual players aren't properly respected. The issue most people have is with the school. Maybe a lot of the resentment could be defused by PA defenders taking more of a "I disagree with your point, but I can see why you feel that way" or "that's a legitimate question, here's where I feel your wrong", rather then painting us to look like were sitting around in our basements with tin foil hats.   

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: JessieP on October 16, 2017, 01:45:59 pm
Fair enough. That is neither immoral, illegal or unethical. Actually pretty cool by the Grandfather. That addresses the pro bono question. It still leaves the other ones. The whole thrust of my post was that it was humorous but also a little condescending how my initial post was responded to with that over the top sarcastic reply, like the issue's myself and others raise are completely baseless. Last spring I ask those same questions only I used the school's name and the proper pronouns of the main characters, not the players name, and I received an "Official Warning". Do you see where that is irritating? I do sympathize with the frustration of PA always being bashed and questioned. It would bother me too, the actual players aren't properly respected. The issue most people have is with the school. Maybe a lot of the resentment could be defused by PA defenders taking more of a "I disagree with your point, but I can see why you feel that way" or "that's a legitimate question, here's where I feel your wrong", rather then painting us to look like were sitting around in our basements with tin foil hats.   

Where did you and BeachChum get your tin-foil hats anyways?

Red Devil Alum

Actually, all discourse on and off line would be more valuable if people took the tact you mention in your last sentence. I will certainly effort to do so.

Yellowcake

There's more to that story than meets the eye.
I will tell it to you when we see one another at the PA v Batesville playoff game.
My guess is that it will make a lot more sense once you hear it.
All the questions you raise about the public story line, however, are legit and eyebrow raising. Completely understand.

JessieP

Yellowcake and Red Devil, thank you for not responding by pointing out how stupid my points/questions were. I have a wife that does that. If there is more to the story then that would answer the question. The Grandfather lawyer took away the issue of "bought justice". I am opinionated but I acknowledge when I was shown to be wrong. I mean come on, I'm not a total sociopath, I don't end every single post with Go Pioneers.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: JessieP on October 17, 2017, 12:16:07 am
Yellowcake and Red Devil, thank you for not responding by pointing out how stupid my points/questions were. I have a wife that does that. If there is more to the story then that would answer the question. The Grandfather lawyer took away the issue of "bought justice". I am opinionated but I acknowledge when I was shown to be wrong. I mean come on, I'm not a total sociopath, I don't end every single post with Go Pioneers.

A good wife will do that.

High Voltage

Alot to read on here, wow! Here are some thoughts and questions. I don't think PA cheats. The comparison to Dallas Carter though is absurd. Dallas Carter got caught fixing grades, I highly doubt that PA fixes grades.

#1. Why does PA excel at football but not at other sports to the same degree? Someone mentioned on here that if PA were to move up to 7A they could compete in football only. Doesn't make sense.

#2. Does PA offer financial assistance? Scholarships if you will. I don't think that public schools have that option. If PA does offer financial assistance is it available to the band as well or any other kid off the streets that just wants to attend?

#3. Kevin Kelly is an offensive genius! Maybe, maybe not. It's pretty easy to look like a genius when you have far superior athletes year in and year out. It is quite the coincidence (See #1) that PA has great football players year in and year out. Great football players are born, they can be developed to some degree but there has to be a base to work with. If Kevin Kelly is this great offensive genius (And to some degree I think he is) then could he turn Little Rock Fair's football team around? LR Central is a 7A school, why don't these PA players go there? Central is known for academic excellence. I mean CKK is up for a challenge right?

Please don't take this post as fuel to the fire. I would seriously like educated answers as I don't know.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: JessieP on October 17, 2017, 12:16:07 am

GO Pioneers.......GO BULLDOGS.........GO PA

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on October 16, 2017, 06:18:51 pm
Actually, all discourse on and off line would be more valuable if people took the tact you mention in your last sentence. I will certainly effort to do so.
True....I will effort to do so, as well.   

PA Dad

Quote from: High Voltage on October 17, 2017, 09:13:11 am
Alot to read on here, wow! Here are some thoughts and questions. I don't think PA cheats. The comparison to Dallas Carter though is absurd. Dallas Carter got caught fixing grades, I highly doubt that PA fixes grades.

#1. Why does PA excel at football but not at other sports to the same degree? Someone mentioned on here that if PA were to move up to 7A they could compete in football only. Doesn't make sense.

#2. Does PA offer financial assistance? Scholarships if you will. I don't think that public schools have that option. If PA does offer financial assistance is it available to the band as well or any other kid off the streets that just wants to attend?

#3. Kevin Kelly is an offensive genius! Maybe, maybe not. It's pretty easy to look like a genius when you have far superior athletes year in and year out. It is quite the coincidence (See #1) that PA has great football players year in and year out. Great football players are born, they can be developed to some degree but there has to be a base to work with. If Kevin Kelly is this great offensive genius (And to some degree I think he is) then could he turn Little Rock Fair's football team around? LR Central is a 7A school, why don't these PA players go there? Central is known for academic excellence. I mean CKK is up for a challenge right?

Please don't take this post as fuel to the fire. I would seriously like educated answers as I don't know.

If you'll read  Private Schools vs. Public Schools -- Round 2!  I think it answers all of your questions.  These topics were discussed at length.  It's on page 4.

PrivateLesson

There will never be an answer great enough to satisfy all. 

Overdahill

Quote from: PrivateLesson on October 17, 2017, 10:16:46 am
There will never be an answer great enough to satisfy all.

Nope, you can pull a Rip Van Winkle and nod off for years, wake up, and return to the same dialogue. I figure it will die off sometime after PA hits a down cycle

High Voltage

Quote from: PA Dad on October 17, 2017, 10:15:09 am
If you'll read  Private Schools vs. Public Schools -- Round 2!  I think it answers all of your questions.  These topics were discussed at length.  It's on page 4.
I don't want to go back and read all that garbage, why can't someone just answer the questions? Interesting!

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Overdahill on October 17, 2017, 10:31:51 am
Nope, you can pull a Rip Van Winkle and nod off for years, wake up, and return to the same dialogue. I figure it will die off sometime after PA hits a down cycle

According to this guy, it could be next year??   Any opinions?

Quote from: Lefefe123# on October 12, 2017, 06:34:33 pm
As I said before..this year is the last of PA dominance with a group of fine Bruins for a long time..so maybe keep talking about PA while the cakes are hot.  For the anti-PA, prep up your teams to take over the world.

Overdahill

MDXPHD

Quote from: High Voltage on October 17, 2017, 11:29:47 am
I don't want to go back and read all that garbage, why can't someone just answer the questions? Interesting!

The thread isn't really garbage. There is a lot of information in there.

High Voltage

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 17, 2017, 11:39:45 am
The thread isn't really garbage. There is a lot of information in there.
So nobody from PA can or will answer the questions? That speaks volumes, carry on.

MDXPHD

Quote from: High Voltage on October 17, 2017, 11:58:51 am
So nobody from PA can or will answer the questions? That speaks volumes, carry on.

I'm not sure if they can or not. Go read the thread and see if you like the answers. If not, ask again. But don't be lazy and then accuse people of not responding. Somebody actually gave you a page number.

High Voltage

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 17, 2017, 12:05:38 pm

I'm not sure if they can or not. Go read the thread and see if you like the answers. If not, ask again. But don't be lazy and then accuse people of not responding. Somebody actually gave you a page number.
It's okay because I already know the answers, it's on the PA website! You only give out financial aid to 6th through 12th grade, why not Elementary students? They need aid as well, right? One of the questions is to provide a list of your extracurricular activities. Hmmmm. Then a panel of people select who gets the aid. Pretty simple huh? You can spin it anyway you want, but PA has advantages that public schools do not. Is it a good school? I'm sure it is, but you still cannot explain why all other sports are not on par with football. Title IV does not apply to Private schools. and I will answer the question about CKK and if he would be able to make Fair a great team like PA and the answer is NO! He could not and that is exactly why he has not been given a coaching job at the college level. He has to have the better athletes. I can name ten coaches in Arkansas that if the talent were equal he would get smoked. Sorry I touched such a nerve with my questions, lol.

MDXPHD

Quote from: High Voltage on October 17, 2017, 12:15:10 pm
It's okay because I already know the answers, it's on the PA website! You only give out financial aid to 6th through 12th grade, why not Elementary students? They need aid as well, right? One of the questions is to provide a list of your extracurricular activities. Hmmmm. Then a panel of people select who gets the aid. Pretty simple huh? You can spin it anyway you want, but PA has advantages that public schools do not. Is it a good school? I'm sure it is, but you still cannot explain why all other sports are not on par with football. Title IV does not apply to Private schools. and I will answer the question about CKK and if he would be able to make Fair a great team like PA and the answer is NO! He could not and that is exactly why he has not been given a coaching job at the college level. He has to have the better athletes. I can name ten coaches in Arkansas that if the talent were equal he would get smoked. Sorry I touched such a nerve with my questions, lol.

A nerve with who? Everyone knows where I stand on the issue, I'm fairly certain of that.

High Voltage

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 17, 2017, 12:17:31 pm
A nerve with who? Everyone knows where I stand on the issue, I'm fairly certain of that.
Yeah, we know.

PA Dad

High Voltage

MDXPHD

Quote from: PA Dad on October 17, 2017, 12:33:08 pm
MDX, I think he thinks you are a PA fan!  Imagine that!

And that was just from me telling him to stop being lazy and go educate himself! I've gotta be more careful.

PA Dad

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 17, 2017, 12:46:18 pm
And that was just from me telling him to stop being lazy and go educate himself! I've gotta be more careful.

That thread has the best discussion of the advantages of private schools, and PA in particular, that I've ever seen.  If the guy really wants to get educated he'd go read it.  But he doesn't.  He just wants to troll.

MDXPHD

Quote from: PA Dad on October 17, 2017, 12:48:30 pm
That thread has the best discussion of the advantages of private schools, and PA in particular, that I've ever seen.  If the guy really wants to get educated he'd go read it.  But he doesn't.  He just wants to troll.

Completely agree.

It's a good thread that will be revived shortly, if I had to guess.

PA Dad

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 17, 2017, 12:50:56 pm
Completely agree.

It's a good thread that will be revived shortly, if I had to guess.

Yep, I think it's an annual thread.

JessieP

Here's the funny thing, for all the arguing about advantages and this & that, in the Kevin Kelley (is it Kelly or Kelley?) era PA only holds a 2-1 advantage over Batesville. Last year we got whipped good. 3 years ago it was a very tight game, early in the 3rd Batesville had a lot of momentum, the tide was turning after 2 straight stops on 4th down. PA was facing it's 3rd 4th down in the quarter, our all-state dual threat qb had just intercepted a pass and had returned it to about the PA 20. He was ran out of bounds right into the 12th man (that cement wall) he was carried off the field in a stretcher. We never recovered. The previous meeting, we whipped them. My point? for all our complaining about the PA advantages, the fact is we're very competitive with them. If you read KK's quotes or what the PA posters here say they never look at Batesville as an easy win.

sevenof400

High Voltage,

As someone who was a participant in the previously mentioned Public v Private thread, I would strongly encourage you to read the thread.  Yes, it is lengthy but some very good discussion occurred there.  I have replied in that thread to bring it back to page 1 of this forum. 

High Voltage

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 17, 2017, 12:46:18 pm
Lazy, look in the mirror. Arrogance at its finest. Sheeeeezzzz!

High Voltage

Okay, so I read page 4 and 5, maybe this will make the PHD happy, who knows. It still did not answer my specific questions.  ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas