• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hootens.com Week 7 Picks

Started by SportsReporter, October 10, 2017, 01:43:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SportsReporter

6A EAST
Searcy at PINE BLUFF (10)
WEST MEMPHIS (2) at Jonesboro
MARION (14) at Mountain Home
JACKSONVILLE (6) at Hall

6A WEST
Benton at EL DORADO (3)
GREENWOOD (20) at Russellville
Sheridan at TEXARKANA (17)
LAKE HAMILTON (3) at Siloam Springs

dubbnation

Well, they were wrong last week about a certain pick. Sooooo.... ;)

bulldogger15

GREENWOOD (40) at Russellville

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Wildcat Football

October 12, 2017, 09:02:33 am #3 Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 09:04:11 am by Wildcat Football
One thing over the years about Russellville, they do play well at home....so I expect Hooten's 20 point spread to be about right.  Plus, Springdale only beat them by 3 there.  And, Russellville seems to have figured out some things the last 2 weeks.  Bulldogger, hit me hard after the game if I'm wrong....I expect nothing less from you.  Russellville has the best secondary in the conference.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: Wildcat Football on October 12, 2017, 09:02:33 am
One thing over the years about Russellville, they do play well at home....so I expect Hooten's 20 point spread to be about right.  Plus, Springdale only beat them by 3 there.  And, Russellville seems to have figured out some things the last 2 weeks.  Bulldogger, hit me hard after the game if I'm wrong....I expect nothing less from you.  Russellville has the best secondary in the conference.

I'll guarantee their "best secondary" gets roasted at least twice for TD's.  They haven't played a team with a QB like Noland nor with a stable of receivers like Greenwood has.

Peyton Holt - Maxpreps top ten plays in the country!
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/greenwood-bulldogs-(greenwood,ar)/football/videos.htm?videoid=466b723d-ffe3-49ad-b8d0-4f2f5ac92787

bulldogger15

Quote from: Wildcat Football on October 12, 2017, 09:02:33 am
Thanks Wildcat, I aim to please! Lol The Cyclones will need more than the best secondary in the conference to even stay within 4 touchdowns of the Bulldogs. Are you saying Russellville's D-backs will lead in tackles this week? I'd say that's a fine prediction!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Wildcat Football

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 12, 2017, 12:57:19 pm
Thanks Wildcat, I aim to please! Lol The Cyclones will need more than the best secondary in the conference to even stay within 4 touchdowns of the Bulldogs. Are you saying Russellville's D-backs will lead in tackles this week? I'd say that's a fine prediction!

GO BULLDOGS!!!
Josiah Woodard #20 for Cyclones led state in interceptions last year, and secondary returns all starters from last year, bunch of seniors and they tackle well with good speed, and break on ball very well.  I know GW passing game is good on the quick routes, out patterns, so it is still difficult to defend against.  I do expect Kenny Wood to have a big game as Russellville graduated its entire DL front, and one of their good LBs.  But, they play very solid at home and new QB last two weeks makes them a better team than first 4 weeks. 

bulldogger15

Quote from: Wildcat Football on October 12, 2017, 01:04:51 pm
Josiah Woodard #20 for Cyclones led state in interceptions last year, and secondary returns all starters from last year, bunch of seniors and they tackle well with good speed, and break on ball very well.  I know GW passing game is good on the quick routes, out patterns, so it is still difficult to defend against.  I do expect Kenny Wood to have a big game as Russellville graduated its entire DL front, and one of their good LBs.  But, they play very solid at home and new QB last two weeks makes them a better team than first 4 weeks.
We will see Wildcat.... Wood on the run and dimes dropped where they can't be touched by defenders will be ovewhelming. The Greenwood defense will be much better than anything the Cyclones see all season.

Russellville is still 3 and 3 right? Just making sure we're talking about the same team! Lol

Coach Weaver better practice his post game speech now. They'll be a lot of Greenwood players he'll need to talk about after this a** kickin! It wouod probably be nice to say something sweet about his old boss and the current Greenwood coaching staff after his team gets double donkey punched at home tonight!!!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: Wildcat Football on October 12, 2017, 01:04:51 pm

-ruselville secondary gets burned at least twice deep.
-woods breaks at least one run for over 50yds
-ruselville's QB gets sacked at least 5 times tonight

It's gonna be ugly.  The only thing i can compare it to is what's gonna happen to my Razorbacks tomorrow night in Tuscaloosa!! 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas