• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dollarway at Hamburg

Started by RAZORBACK FOOTBALL, October 07, 2017, 11:56:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Not much to say, no offensive play calling changes will be made, but it will be enough to beat Dollarway. It will take 24.9 seconds to get a play called in just in time to snap the ball we will come away with a ugly 21 point win.

Lumberjackfan1978

Not much enthusiasm going on in Lion country this year

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

October 09, 2017, 10:09:14 am #2 Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 10:20:02 am by RAZORBACK FOOTBALL
No it's not, I'm the only one left on here. Not a whole lot to be enthusiastic about. We have a decent team. I don't wanna bash things to bad but you will see for yourself when yal play us. The offense we run with some changes could be really good, but it's the same ole song and dance every week. We line up and set on the line for 15 seconds for the OC to "disect" the defense, at about 9 seconds on the play clock a play is finally called in our QB is rushed to call in the play and snap the ball before a delay of game is called, just throws the offensive rhythm way off. Just frustrating to watch, that's why there is no one on here anymore from our town. I'm hoping for some changes we still have a shot to get things turned around.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Good times will roll back around. The 09-11 years weren't great for us but most posters stuck around for these last few good ones. I will say it's kinda nice not having all the crazies posting this year from the 'Burg, but it's cool to see a true fan on here every week supporting his team.+1

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

October 09, 2017, 02:07:50 pm #4 Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 07:17:17 am by RAZORBACK FOOTBALL
I think we will still push for a #2 or #3 spot, the Star City game was a tough one for us. I was hoping we would be good enough to get on here and rile you guys up this year the week that we play yal, but I will still be at the game. I always look forward to watching you guys play and also looking forward to seeing Burks play this year.         

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas